见鬼 告诉我你的真实感受
Well, listen, it was good to see you Melvin.
听着 很高兴见到你 梅尔文
Give Tasha my love and tell her I miss her.
替我给塔莎打个招呼 告诉她我想念她
What about me? I mean, do you miss me even a little?
那我呢?你有一点想念我吗?
You were such a constant in our lives for years,
你这么多年来一直在我们的生活中
and these past years without you, I really regret it.
那些没有你的日子里 我真的很后悔
If I could go back I would-- Well it's not important.
如果能重来一次 我会... 呃那不重要
I really miss you, Brenda.
我真的很想念你 布伦达
I'm not Patricia, Melvin.
我不是帕特丽夏 梅尔文
I know that.
我知道
I was never trying to take her place.
我从未想过要取代她
I was just trying to be there in whatever capacity I could.
我只是想尽我所能的去帮助你们
I realize that, and I took you for granted and I'm sorry.
我现在明白了 我当时只是觉得理所当然 很抱歉
Yes, I do miss you.
嗯 我确实很想你
Well, what are you doing tonight?
那 你今晚有什么安排?
Are you busy?
你忙吗?
Would you like to have dinner?
你想一起吃晚餐吗?
Remember, I cook a mean steak.
我可是烧得一手好牛排
Thank you, but um... I'm gonna pass on dinner.
谢谢你 但是... 晚餐就算了
You take care of yourself, okay?
照顾好自己 好吗?
Melvin.
梅尔文
I like my steaks rare.
我喜欢3分熟的牛排
Okay.
好的
Cabernet?
配卡百内?
Daddy!
老爸
Daddy, I'm home!
老爸 我回来了
Daddy!
老爸
Brenda?
布伦达?
Oh!
噢
Oh my God, I can't believe this.
我的天 我简直不敢相信
And on the anniversary of my mother's death?
还是在我妈的忌日?
That is totally disrespectful.
简直太不敬了
Well, technically it's not on the anniversary.
严格来说 并不是忌日当天
That's tomorrow, but I mean--
毕竟明天才是忌日 我是说...
To me, your dad and Brenda makes sense, you know?
在我看来 你♥爸♥和布伦达也是情理之中
Really, Bernie?
你讲真吗 伯尼?
She was my mother's best friend.
她是我妈最好的朋友
Yeah I know, but I mean...
我知道 但我的意思是...
What do you mean? What do you mean?
你什么意思?什么意思?
Look, it's not like he's cheating on your moms, you know?
听着 这事又不是他背着你妈出轨 你懂吗?
And Brenda, I mean, I'm just saying-- I'd hit it.
至于布伦达 我是说 换我我也会上手
Ow, hey come on stop hitting on me.
嗷 嘿拜托 别打我
No, not when you say dumb crap like that.
不 你说这些蠢话就该打
Come on Tasha, are you serious?
拜托 塔莎 你认真的吗?
What, you think your dad's gonna go the rest of his life without gettin' some?
怎么 你觉得你♥爸♥剩下半辈子都不找新的了吗?
Come on man, you need to chill out.
拜托 你需要看开点
I don't need to do anything,
我不需要做任何事
but go back to school right now.
现在立马回学校
No. no. Right now?
不不 现在?
Yes. No, no.
对 不行
We're not going back right now, we just got here.
我们才不要回去 我们刚到这儿
I'm not turning around and taking you all the way back.
我才不会掉头又大老远给你捎回去
Fine.
好吧
Can I spend the night at your house then?
那我今晚能待在你家吗?
I really don't want to got home tonight.
我今晚真的不想回家
Are you finished yet?
你弄好了吗?
Bernie, I told you not to look.
伯尼 我让你别看了
I'm not looking, all right? I'm just tired.
我没有在看 我只是累了
You know, it took me four hours to come get you
我开了四小时去接你
and four hours to come back.
又开了四小时回来
Okay, I'm done.
好了 我弄好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Bernie, what are you doing?
伯尼 你这是在干嘛?
I'm not sleeping in my clothes.
我才不要穿衣服睡呢
Oh, man.
噢 天
No, no, no, no, no, you sleep on the floor
不不不 不行 你睡在地板上
and I'm gonna sleep in the bed.
我睡在床上
Tasha, I am not sleeping on the floor okay?
塔莎 我才不会睡在地板上 好吗?
I'm tired. I just wanna get in my own bed.
我累了 我只想睡在自己的床上
Ain't nobody gonna touch you girl, move.
没人会碰你的 姐姐 让让
But, what if your mom comes in?
那要是你妈进来了怎么办?
She's not coming in here. She works the night shift now.
她不会进来的 她现在上夜班
Bernie?
伯尼?
Huh?
啊?
How many girls have you been with?
你交往过多少个女孩子?
What?
啥?
Tasha, you crazy girl, go to bed.
塔莎 你怕是疯了 快睡觉吧
Did you love any of them?
你有爱过她们中任何一个吗?
No.
没有
So, you've never been in love?
所以你从没爱过任何人?
Well, yeah.
这个 有啊
With who?
是谁?
With you.
你啊
Me?
我?
You can't be in love with me. I'm your best friend.
你才不可能爱上我 我是你最好的朋友
That's more the reason, right?
这样理由就更充分了 不是吗?
Make love to me, then.
那跟我做♥爱♥吧
What?
啥子?
Nah.
不要
What do you mean, "nah"?
你说"不要"什么意思?
No.
不
What, is there something wrong with me?
咋了 我有什么问题吗?
No, there's nothing wrong with you I'm just...
不 不是你不好 我只是...
Okay, well then why not?
行 那是为什么?
I'm not making love to you until I marry you, okay?
我不会在娶你之前跟你做♥爱♥ 好吗?
Marry me?
娶我?
Bernie you are so stupid sometimes. Oh my gosh.
伯尼 你有时候是真的蠢 我的天
Marry me.
娶我
No, I'm not stupid, Tasha.
不 我不蠢 塔莎
I'm gonna marry you one day.
我总有一天会娶到你的
I'm serious.
我说真的
But, for right now I'm gonna get some sleep. All right?
但是现在 我要睡觉了 好吗?
Goodnight.
晚安
Come on in and take a seat.
请过来坐下
We're just getting started.
我们刚刚开始
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
I know we are all going through a lot of emotion right now.
我知道大家都经历了很多情绪波动
Ranging from fear to self pity to, well,
从恐惧到自怜 再到
feeling less than a woman.
觉得自己不像个女人
But your focus should not be on those things.
但你们的精力不应该放在这些地方
Your focus should be sharing your information
你们应该把精力花在分享经验
and your resources to help one another.
分享资源来帮助他人上面
Black women are more likely to be diagnosed with breast cancer, and
黑人女性比白人女性
have more aggressive forms of the disease than white women.
更容易患乳腺癌以及其他重大疾病
Each of you have your own set of unique circumstances,
你们每个人都有自己的烦恼
but we are dealing with a disease that can be cured
但我们面对的是一种如果控制和治疗得当
if monitored and treated properly.
便可治愈的疾病
We need to give our breasts the attention they deserve.
我们需要给予我们的乳腺足够的重视
So, does anyone want to share?
有人想要分享的吗?
Anybody?
有人吗?
Oh yeah, Denise.
嗯好 丹妮丝
Well, I just had day 30 of my chemo, I'm almost done.
我刚做了30天的化疗 差不多做完了
I know, what a wonderful thing.
我知道 这可真棒
And I feel good today.
我今天感觉很棒
I'm strong.
我很强大
I know I can beat this thing.
我知道我能打败这东西
How wonderful for you, Denise,
你可真棒 丹妮丝
but some of us don't have enough time left to think about next year.
但我们中的有些人剩下的时间可不多了
Let me just remind you
让我帮你回忆回忆
that we were just at Jasmine's funeral last weekend.
我们上周可刚参加了贾思明的葬礼
I mean, she was just sitting here with us, now she's gone.
电影精选列表