Mommy can't keep going like this
妈咪的膀胱上有个三磅重的帕特丽夏
with a three pound Patricia on her bladder.
妈咪憋不住了
All right.
好了
How do I get out of this chair?
我要怎么从椅子上起来?
Okay, here goes.
好了 好了
Oh my God.
我的天
Bernie? I think my water just broke!
伯尼?我的羊水破了
The baby's here.
宝宝生下来了
She and Tasha are doing just fine.
母子平安
Congratulations, Daddy.
恭喜你了 爸比
Ah, thank you. Oh, my God.
谢谢 我的天
She's uh... She's a little small, but they say she's doing good.
她 呃.. 她有点小 不过他们说她很好
Amazing.
太棒了
Yeah. And how's my baby girl?
是啊 我的宝贝女儿怎么样?
She was a champ bro. Melvin, she was a champ.
她简直像个冠军 梅尔文 她是个冠军
Oh, that's my baby.
噢 那才是我的宝贝
Thank God. Thank God.
谢天谢地 谢天谢地
I cannot believe this. I'm a papa.
不想相信 我当爸爸了
Yes, you are.
没错 你是
And uh... you're a proud grandpapa.
还有 呃... 你现在是外公了
Yeah, uh, okay. I guess I am.
嗯 好吧 我想是的
Congratulations.
恭喜
Baby, you did so good.
宝贝 你做的太棒了
Oh yes, we just saw the baby in NICU.
没错 我们刚在新生儿重症监护病区看了宝宝
Daddy, could you stop? I look a mess.
老爸 你能别拍了吗 我看起来糟透了
What you talking about?
你在说什么?
You look great, I mean considering.
你看起来棒极了 鉴于你这种情况
Tasha's a mommy. You did it.
塔莎当妈妈了 你做到了
I did, didn't I?
我做到了 不是吗?
Yes, you did, baby.
没错 你做到了 宝贝
She's healthy and wonderful.
她很好很健康
Yeah, she is.
没错
Knock knock.
咚咚
Oh, Dr. Lopez.
噢 洛佩斯医生
Your OB called my office
你的产科医生打到我办公室
and let me know you delivered the baby last night
告诉我你昨晚生了
and everything went well.
一切都很顺利
Thank you.
谢谢你
No thanks needed. I'm just glad she arrived safely.
没必要说谢 我很高兴她平安出生了
Yes.
是啊
A little earlier than we would have liked.
比我们期望中的要早一点点
A little early.
早一点点
What about Tasha?
塔莎怎么样呢?
Well, she has two more chemo sessions.
她还有两次化疗
And then we'll get the MRI, see if she's cleared.
之后我们会做核磁共振检查 看她的癌细胞是否清除完毕
Could we not talk about that right now
我们现在能不谈这个
and focus on celebrating?
专注点庆祝嘛?
Well, you do that and I will see you later.
你先庆祝 咱们之后再见面
Everybody take care. Huh?
大家好好保重
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Well, I don't know about ya'll,
好了 我不知道你们怎么想的
but I can't wait to get that baby home.
但我等不及要把宝宝接回家了
Now listen, you don't have to worry about a thing.
听着 你们不用操心任何事
I'm gonna come over. I'm gonna sleep on the couch.
我会过来 我来睡沙发
I'm gonna fix the formula. I'm gonna change the diapers.
我来做吃的 我来换尿布
I'm gonna get up in the middle of the night with the baby.
我负责半夜里起来带孩子
I know Bernie don't know nothing
我知道伯尼对照顾宝宝这事
about taking care of no baby.
一窍不通
I was praying you would say that.
我正祈祷你能这么说
I don't know what we would do without you, Brenda.
我真不知道没有你我们该怎么办 布伦达
I don't think Bernie knows how to change a diaper.
我觉得伯尼不知道怎么换尿布
I don't think so either.
我也觉得
看看谁来了
Oh, honey.
噢 亲爱的
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Oh my God, would you look at that girl?
我的天 看看这小姑娘
Look at this big old baby.
看看这个大宝宝
Oh.
噢
Hey, little mama. Oh.
嘿 小姑娘 噢
Come here. How precious is she?
过来这儿 她真是小宝贝
Come here, what you smiling at?
过来 你在笑什么呢?
Hi. Huh, what you smiling at?
嗨 嗯?你在笑啥?
Come on.
来吧
I know, I know, I know.
我知道我知道
It's okay. Come to Mama.
没事的 来妈妈身边
It's okay.
没事的
Patricia, it's fine.
帕特丽夏 没事的
It's all right, baby.
没事的 宝贝
Don't cry, honey.
别哭 亲爱的
Here you go.
来了
It's okay.
没事的
Here you go. There you go.
好了 好了
That's what that girl wanted.
这就是这小姑娘想要的
Good job, Daddy.
干得好 爸比
And Mommy can't wait to get up from here
妈咪等不及起身
and take care of you herself.
亲自照顾你了
Mommy needs to give it some time.
妈咪得慢慢来
I know.
我知道
All right, don't over do it.
好吗 别做过头
You just finished your last chemo session,
你刚做完最后一次化疗
and you need your energy
你还得留着力气
to celebrate this little lady coming home.
庆祝这个小家伙回家呢
Hey, baby.
嘿 宝贝
Oh, wow.
噢 啊
Honey, could you please take her?
亲爱的 你能抱走她吗?
Hm?
嗯?
Take her I can't.
抱走她 我抱不住了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got you. I got you.
好好 我接住你了 接住了
When are, um, Daddy and Brenda supposed to get here?
老爸和布伦达什么时候来?
Um, they said they should be here within the hour.
他们说一小时内就过来
Okay.
好
Did you make that last bottle before you left?
你走之前有备好一瓶牛奶吗?
I'm doing it right now.
我现在立马去弄
Baby, are you sure you got it? 'Cause I don't...
宝贝 你确定你会吗?因为我不...
Yeah, sure, yeah.
当然 会
You don't sound too convincing.
你听起来可不太确定
I got it.
我能行的
Okay, okay, Mommy's coming.
好了 好了 妈咪来了
Mommy's coming, baby. Don't cry, honey.
妈咪来了宝贝 别哭了
Okay.
好了
Just give Mommy some time, okay?
给妈咪一点时间好吗?
Mommy time.
一点时间
Oh, Patricia don't cry, baby.
噢 帕特丽夏 别哭宝贝
Okay?
好吗?
Okay, I'm coming baby.
好了 我来了宝贝
I'm coming. Just give me some time, okay?
我来了 给我一点时间 好吗?
Okay, I'm coming, baby.
好了 我来了 宝贝
Okay, I'm coming.
好了 我来了
Here we go. I don't know if this is gonna be enough, but...
好了 我不知道这些够不够 但是...
Tasha!
塔莎
Between the chemo and the pregnancy,
在化疗和怀孕的影响下
she's extremely anemic.
她贫血非常严重
She's losing blood flow to her brain
流向她大脑的血液匮乏
and it's caused her to slip into a coma.
所以跌倒后陷入昏迷
Now, there are different medicines we are trying,
现在 我们在尝试不同的药物
but a blood transfusion may have to be performed.
但是可能需要输血
Without proper blood flow to her brain,
没有足够的血液流向大脑的话
her organs could shut down.
她的各个器官可能会衰竭
And if that happens, there's not much that we can do.
如果出现这种情况 我们所能做的就不多了
Mrs. Jackson needs to fight.
杰克逊太太需要坚强抗争
Did you know you were named after your grandmama?
电影精选列表