Hey Tasha, do you want to go to the playground?
塔莎 你想去游乐场玩玩吗?
We've been sitting here all day.
我们都在这儿坐了一整天了
So?
所以呢?
Let's go inside and play on my Game Boy.
我们进屋去玩我的游戏机吧
No Bernie, I just wanna sit here.
不要 伯尼 我就想蹲在这里
Look at what we got here.
看呐
Let me see this.
给我看看
Give it back!
还给我
Give it back to him!
还给他
Go home and cry to your sickly mother!
滚回家找你那病秧子妈哭去吧
Don't you ever say that again!
你再说一遍试试
Tasha!
塔莎
Come here.
过来
Come all the way here, baby.
到这儿来 宝贝
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没怎么
What happened?
怎么了?
You and Bernie get mad at each other again?
你和伯尼又吵架了吗
I see, somebody bothered you?
那是有人欺负你了吗?
Who was it?
谁?
It was William. He was being mean.
威廉 他讲话很难听
William?
威廉?
Oh girl, that boy ain't nothing but trouble.
宝贝 那小子就是个烦人精
I'll go handle this.
我来处理
Uh Mama, lay back down.
妈妈 你还是躺下吧
No, I can't have that, baby.
不行 我可忍♥不了
I guess as much as I wanna get up I can't, baby. I...
虽然我很想爬起来 但我就是起不来 我...
I just can't.
没办法
It's okay, Mama.
没事的 妈妈
Go on stand in the middle of the floor.
去那儿站着
Go on.
快去
Now what?
然后呢?
All right, I want you to ball your fists up
听着 握拳
as tightly as you can, and I want you to spin 'em around
紧紧地握着 然后旋转着挥打拳头
like a windmill.
就像风车那样
Huh?
哈?
You know, like the big windmills we see on the farm.
就像我们在农场上看见的风车那样
Why?
为什么?
Because when something or somebody bothers you, sweetie,
因为下次再有人欺负你 宝贝
you gotta fight back.
你得还击
I'm not always gonna be around to defend you.
我不能一直在你身边保护你
No, uh uh. Don't do that.
别垂头丧气
Pick your head up.
抬起头来
All right? Now on the count of three,
现在我数到三
I want you to spin your arms as wild as you can
我希望你使出全力挥舞拳头
until you knock 'em down, okay?
把对手击倒为止 好吗?
Mmhmm. One, two, three.
嗯 一 二 三
Spin 'em Tasha, there you go, there you go, baby.
转起来 塔莎 就是这样 宝贝
I'm dizzy.
我晕了
All right, come here.
好了 过来
Get up here with me.
躺下来
You see Tasha, strength isn't just physical,
你要知道 塔莎 强大并不仅限于身体
it's mental and emotional too.
精神与情感上也可以很强大
And I need you to be strong.
我需要你强大起来
All right? You understand?
好吗 明白吗?
You promise?
答应我?
Promise.
答应你
Come here.
香一个
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Tasha
祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的塔莎
Oh God Bernie!
天呐 伯尼
You woke me up when I have 15 minutes of sleep left.
我本来还有15分钟可以睡 你把我吵醒了
Well, so what? It's your birthday.
那又怎样 今天是你生日
Oh sing, my Barry White. Sing!
真是好嗓子 堪比贝瑞·怀特
So go ahead.
快点
Make a wish and blow out that candle.
许个愿 吹个蜡烛
Yeah, oh. My goodness, baby.
我滴老天爷啊 宝贝
What?
怎么了
Ohhh, I hope your wish was for fresher breath.
但愿你许的是口气清新的愿
Bernie. Goodness, woman.
伯尼 天呐
You need to use all of the toothpaste this morning.
你今天最好是把一整管牙膏都用了
Are you serious--
你认真的吗?
And the mouthwash and you need to floss too.
还有漱口水和牙线
And you need to get a pack of Tic Tacs
然后再在上班的路上
on your way to work.
买♥♥一包薄荷糖
Shut it, Bernie.
够了 伯尼
I'm just saying.
开玩笑的
Would you shut up?
闭嘴行不?
Anyway, uh, me and Tony we gotta go lay a carpet
对了 我和托尼准备
at that new office complex on Blakely Road.
在布莱克利路的新办公室铺个地毯
It's not that far. I should be back in time
不是很远 我会按时回家
to head out to your dad's for dinner.
去你♥爸♥爸那儿吃晚饭
Is that tonight?
是今晚吗?
Your birthday on another night we don't know about?
你还有另一个生日吗?
No, it's just, you know I was just trying to think
不是 我只是在想
if maybe we could skip all the dramatics
能不能跳过那些逢场作戏的部分
and just spend a nice quiet evening just the two of us.
去过只属于我俩的夜晚
Like he's going to allow that.
他不会同意的
Melvin ain't the boss of me.
梅尔文又不是我老板
No, he's just the boss of your birthday.
但他是你生日的头头
Hmm, he is isn't he? Hmm.
是的 说的没错 嗯
Fine.
好吧
You know, I'm going back to sleep for ten more minutes then.
我再睡个十分钟的回笼觉
You got a little icing right there.
粘了点儿糖霜
Mmm, thank you.
真好吃
You get your last ten minutes of sleep birthday girl.
再允许你睡十分钟 小寿星
All right my Barry White.
好的 贝瑞·怀特
And I'll see you later. I heard you.
回见 知道了
Stop, stop.
停 住手
Boys and girls, I need you to be writing these math--
孩子们 我需要你们在练习本上
Math equations in your notebooks.
抄下这些数学公式
Enough with all the giggling.
别再笑了
Okay, what did I te--
好吧 我跟你们说...
Happy birthday, Mrs. Jackson.
生日快乐 杰克逊老师
Oh, would you look at this.
天呐
Thank you, that was so kind and thoughtful of each of you.
谢谢你们 你们真是善良体贴的小天使
Now if you would, please line up
你们可不可以排好队
and place your beautiful cards on my desk.
把你们漂亮的小卡片放在我桌子上呀
I will enjoy them later.
我待会儿再慢慢欣赏
Single file line everyone, single file line.
排成一队大家 一队
Thank you, my dear.
谢谢大家 爱你们
Thank you so much.
真的非常感谢
That's so thoughtful.
太体贴了
Ew!
噁
Kids, if-- If you could excuse me for a moment,
孩子们 别管我
Take your seats. Take your seats. Okay.
回到座位上 好吗
你知不知道我今天在全班面前吐了
把他们恶心到了
知道 你说好几遍了
I got my usual morning coffee but... maybe the milk was sour.
但我今天和往常一样 喝的同样的咖啡 也许是牛奶坏了
Yeah, maybe and you told me that too, look.
这你也说过了 这样吧
We just stay a little while then we leave, all right?
我们就待一小会儿就走 行吗?
Hour tops.
顶多一小时
You promise?
真的吗?
Yeah, I'm not trying to stay here all night.
是啊 我才不想在这儿待一晚上
Come on, let's get this out of the way.
走吧 早去早走
Why is it so dark in here, man. It's nighttime.
为什么这么黑 晚上都不开灯
Turn the lights on.
开灯
Surprise!
惊喜
There's my birthday girl.
我的小寿星来了
Were you surprised?
惊喜吗?
Surprised is an understatement, Daddy.
简直惊吓 老爸
You really didn't have to go through all this trouble.
电影精选列表