I mean is it okay for me to get a mammogram right now?
那我现在还能去照乳♥房♥♥X光吗?
With all that radiation, it's just-- I don't--
那么强的辐射 我不知道...
Normally, mammograms are safe during pregnancy
通常来讲 这个X光对孕妇来说是安全的
because the amount of radiation is minimal.
因为辐射量很小
But Tasha, I don't want you getting your hopes up.
但是塔莎 我不希望你抱太大希望
Your chances are less than five percent
你怀孕的几率
of becoming pregnant.
低于百分之五
Your eggs just aren't fertile.
你的卵子无法受孕
I got it.
我知道
I know.
我明白
Are you gonna be okay?
你没事吧
I will be.
没事
Okay well, get dressed and we'll talk soon okay?
好吧 那咱们先把衣服穿好再说
Thank you, Doctor Bailey.
谢谢 贝莉医生
So we get the carpet out, ready to install it,
我们把地毯拿出来 准备好铺上了
and I unroll it and I see all these cuts,
我把它卷开 然后我看到了那些划痕
all through the whole roll,
整张都有
a whole bunch of cuts on the carpet.
都是划痕
Yeah, it was completely ruined. Couldn't use any of it.
完全毁了 不能用了
The customer was unsatisfied, of course, for obvious reasons.
所以顾客很不满意 理由很明显
And it set me and Tony back two days,
我和托尼浪费了两天时间
we'll have to get new carpet
我们要弄到新地毯
and still have it installed on time.
然后按时铺上
Hmm. It's crazy.
嗯 真是疯了
Tasha?
塔莎?
Baby?
宝贝?
What's up?
怎么了?
Have you listened to a word I said?
你有听我讲话吗?
Yeah, you said, "carpet, slices, pushback."
听了 你说“地毯 划痕 推迟”
Right.
嗯
It's this funny thing about me though, you know, it's like
不过我比较有意思的一点是 就是...
when I talk to someone, I like when they interact with me, so.
当我和别人说话的时候 我喜欢别人和我互动 所以...
Honey, I'm sorry. Hmm.
宝贝 对不起 嗯
I don't know. I've just been having so much on my mind
我不知道 我现在脑子里事情太多了
and of course I'm tired,
我很累
I don't know what's going on with me.
我不知道我是怎么了
Well, thinking about the test results
总想着体♥检♥结果
is not gonna make the phone ring any faster.
并不会让医生的电♥话♥早点响
Yeah.
嗯
Well, it did make something ring now didn't it?
不过它现在确实让门铃响了 是吧
Mm, mm, mm. Yeah, you're funny. Not really.
嗯 你真是太幽默了
Be right back. Mmhmm.
马上回来 嗯
We have a guest.
来客人了
Hey.
嘿
Just thought I'd come by and see how she was doing.
我就是顺路来看看她怎么样
Oh, I'm doing good Daddy, much better.
挺好的 爸爸 好多了
How you doing, young man?
你怎么样 小伙子
I'm good man, we just having dinner.
挺好的 我们刚在吃晚餐
Good.
赶巧
'Cause I am hungry.
我刚好饿了
Oh, I'll get you a bowl.
噢 我给你拿碗
So, Bernie informed me that the other night
伯尼告诉我那天晚上
you got some really great video footage.
你录了些很不错的视频
I always get good video footage. Mmhmm.
我哪支视频拍的不好 嗯
Well, she says that she can't stand
她说她受不了
the fact that you always gotta video tape everything.
你整天拿个相机什么都拍
I don't video everything.
我不是什么都拍
I just video the important stuff.
我只拍重要的东西
So, me passing out at my party was important?
那我在我生日派对上晕过去了算重要?
Well, yeah.
当然了
Daddy, come on, that is embarrassing.
老爸 那很丢人的好吧
Don't show that video to anyone.
别再给任何人看那个视频了
When you say anyone, you mean what?
你说的任何人是指谁?
Anyone.
谁也不行
Fine.
好吧
But one day, you're gonna look back at that footage
但总有一天 你会回看那个视频
and you gonna appreciate it.
并且感谢它
And then you gonna realize why I video everything.
到时候你就会明白我为什么录那些东西
Because life is precious, baby,
生活很珍贵 宝贝
and I capture those moments
我得捕捉下那些瞬间
so that you have something to hold onto.
这样你就有念想了
You even hold onto your mothers memory because of it.
因为那些视频 你还好好念着你的妈妈
Yes, Daddy, and I do appreciate it,
是的 爸爸 我感谢它们
but video of me fainting needs to be destroyed.
但我晕倒的视频必须删了
Have you gone to the doctor to find out
你有去看医生吗?
why you passed out?
查清你为什么会晕倒?
Yes, and we're waiting on the results.
去了 我们正在等结果
Well, Brenda and I think it's because you don't eat right.
布伦达和我觉得你吃的不健康
You seriously gonna start that tonight?
你真要今晚开始讨论这个吗
Well, just look at this for example, huh?
看看你们今晚吃的这些
I mean, what is this okay, this "egg poo young" nonsense?
这是些什么鬼 屎蓉蛋
It's egg foo yong, Melvin.
这是芙蓉蛋 梅尔文
"Poo young". Whatever it is, okay? It's not a wholesome meal.
我说它是屎蓉就是屎蓉 这都不算一顿饭
You know what you need to do, right?
你知道你该怎么做 对吧
Take some cooking classes.
上点厨艺课
Exactly.
没错
Excuse me?
什么?
I didn't say nothing.
我什么也没说
You didn't marry me for my cooking, now did you?
你不是因为我的厨艺娶了我 对吧
Mm. No ma'am I did not.
不是的 老婆 不是
Excuse me, I ain't trying to hear all that now, all right?
不好意思 我不是来听你们撒狗粮的
What, Daddy?
听什么 老爸?
That we have sex?
听我们说我们做♥爱♥吗?
Tasha.
塔莎
I tried to have that talk with you
我之前想和你好好进行一下性教育来着
when you was a little girl.
在你还小的时候
That talk with you about sex?
跟你谈一谈性 你知道的
You didn't want to hear nothing about it.
你却什么也不想听
Now look at you.
看看现在的你
Tasha. Tasha.
塔莎 塔莎
Yeah?
干嘛?
I want to talk to you for a minute.
我想跟你谈谈
Brenda suggested that maybe you stay home today.
布伦达建议你今天待在家里
You know since you, well you know, started menstruation.
毕竟你 你开始来月经了
God Dad, don't say that out loud.
天呐 老爸 你非要讲那么大声吗
I'm sorry, okay? I don't know all the rules.
对不起 我不懂那些
Um, did she teach you about those little pads?
额... 她教你用小垫子了吗?
Please let this to be the end of the talk.
别说了行不行
Or my life.
不然杀了我也行
Do you want me to take you to the store?
你想让我带你去商店吗?
Do you need something?
需要什么吗?
No.
不要
So, do you have any questions?
那你有什么问题吗?
No.
没有
Tasha, you know, since you are becoming a woman as of today,
塔莎 毕竟从今天起你就正式成了一个女人
I don't know, I thought maybe you might have a few questions.
我还以为你会有问题要问的
Questions about what?
问什么?
What do you know about sex?
你对性知道些什么?
I'm not having this talk with you.
我不想和你讲这些
Yes you are, okay.
你得讲 好吗
Your mother is not here, okay so,
你妈不在了 所以...
who else are you gonna talk to about it but me?
除了我你还能跟谁讲这些?
Dad.
爸
Look Tasha, I am serious about this okay?
塔莎 我是认真的
When I was a kid, no one told me anything about sex.
我小时候 没人跟我讲这些
Everything I learned about sex
我对于性♥爱♥的一切
was from a song called "Let's Get It On."
都是从一首叫“我们开始吧”的歌♥里学的
Hmm.
嗯
Have to look that one up.
我得去听听这个
No you don't.
不 你不准
电影精选列表