你真没必要这么麻烦
It was Brenda's idea.
这都是布伦达的主意
Melvin get that camera out of her face,
梅尔文 别拍了
the girl just got here.
寿星到了
Happy 30th birthday, Tasha.
30岁生日快乐 塔莎
Thank you so much, Brenda.
谢谢 布伦达
Somebody make Tasha a plate.
来人 给塔莎个盘子
She's the birthday girl. She gets served first.
她是寿星她最大
And put a heap of my mac 'n' cheese on there, not Carol's.
在上面放上我的通心粉和奶酪 不要卡罗尔做的那个
You don't want any of Carol's mac 'n' cheese,
你不会想吃卡罗尔做的的
she don't use the right cheeses or seasonings,
她没有选对奶酪和佐料
and I don't even know why she brought it
我都不知道她为什么要买♥♥
when she knows mine is the best.
明知道我的最好
Oh, trust me, I don't need a heap of anything tonight, okay?
相信我 我今晚什么也不想吃 好吗
Of course you do, look at you, you're skin and bones.
当然要吃 你看你骨瘦如柴
What you have against hips I'll never know.
屁♥股♥都没肉了
Wait are you serious, have you seen my, mmm.
开玩笑吧 你见过我的翘臀没
Okay, well put it there.
好吧 来会会
Uhhh, uhhh.
嗯 嗯
One more.
再来一下
Uhhh.
嗯
All right now. All right now.
好了 好了
Wow what a spread we got tonight, huh?
今天来的人真多呀 是吧
Hi.
嗨
Everybody come on in here and get some food.
大家都过来一下 拿点吃的
Okay, 'cause after this we're gonna watch
马上我们要看
Tasha's birth video.
塔莎出生的视频了
No, Daddy not tonight.
别吧 老爸 不要
Please, can we skip the birth video this year?
求你了 咱能略过出生视频吗?
You talking crazy.
说什么疯话
We watch that video every year since you was born.
我们每一年都看
But we can skip this year.
但今年可以不看
How about-- Help me.
这样行不行... 帮我啊
Hi everybody.
大家好
Daddy, we really gotta upgrade you on that camera.
老爸 我们真得给你换个好点儿相机了
It's the best investment that I ever made this camera.
这相机是我最明智的购物选择了
VHS?
家用录像系统?
别他妈拍了
赶紧帮我 你个傻子
Oh my God.
天呐
Baby, hey, Tasha.
宝贝 嘿 塔莎
Baby, hey, hey. What happened?
宝贝 醒醒 怎么回事?
Could somebody get some water?
麻烦弄点水来可以吗?
Tasha?
塔莎
额... 什么?
I think you should take one of those
我觉得你应该
home pregnancy tests.
做做家用的怀孕测试
Oh, Bernie. Honey for what?
伯尼 测试什么呢?
Seven years of being told that my eggs aren't fertile?
七年来 医生一直跟我说我不能生育
Bernie, a baby isn't possible for us.
伯尼 我不可能怀孕
Well, babe I get all that, but look...
我懂 但是...
You threw up at school, you passed out at the party
你今天在学校吐了 在派对上晕倒了
and your cycle is late.
月事也晚了
Isn't that what happen to a woman when she's pregnant?
这不就是女人怀孕的征兆吗?
It's impossible.
不可能
Okay, how late are you?
好吧 晚了几天?
Two weeks. See, two Come on.
两周 两周 你看
What? Just take the test, baby.
怎么了? 测一下吧 宝贝
Honey, if I am pregnant, I need a doctor to confirm it.
宝贝 就算怀孕了 我也需要医生证实
Honey, listen it's almost time for my annual exam,
亲爱的 马上就是年检了
I'll just get the full work up, okay?
我马上就会知道了 好吗?
Yeah? That work?
嗯 行吗?
That works. Good.
可以 好的
Good, all right.
很好
Get some rest.
好好休息
Okay, fine so let's play what if.
好吧 我们来玩“万一怎么样”的游戏吧
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
Do I have a choice.
我有的选吗?
No. Okay. Okay.
没有 好吧
What if, by some divine intervention, I am pregnant?
万一老天开眼 我怀孕了怎么办?
Hmm. Mmhmm.
嗯 嗯哼
Would you want a baby boy or a baby girl?
你想要男孩还是女孩?
Well...
这个...
Yeah, I don't know. It doesn't really matter.
我不知道 性别不重要
I just want a healthy baby.
只要是个健康宝宝就好
Boy, stop playing.
小子 别装了
You know you want a boy. You know you want a baby boy.
你知道你想要男孩
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I mean, I admit I would...
好吧 我承认
have a little more in common with a boy.
我有一点倾向于男孩
Mm-hmm, just a little.
只是一点?
Just a little bit.
只是一点
If he was anything like me he'd have that throwing arm. Mmhmm.
如果他像我 有着擅长于投球的手臂 嗯
I'd train him all the way up to the NFL.
我就会培养他 让他进国家橄榄球联盟
Aww.
唔
And he could buy us a big house in the Hamptons.
然后他就可以给我们在汉普顿买♥♥个大房♥子
Where all the rich people live.
富人们都住在那里
We could go to all the dinner parties,
我们可以四处参加晚宴
and sip on our wine, and um... I would develop an accent,
品着红酒... 我会学一口口音
and I would go around saying things
然后到处跑着这样说话
like um... "Lovely weather we're having, darling."
比如说 “今天天气真好啊 亲爱的”
Right, right?
对吧
"How do you do?
您好
How do you do?
您好
How is the weather; Crisp and clean and fresh?"
天气怎样 清新怡人
Right. You see I talk well?
就是这样 我说的好吧
Yeah, yeah you gonna talk like that?
你要这样说话吗?
You gonna have to do that on the other side of the room.
那你去房♥间那头说去
Oh. And you don't drink wine so...
而且你不喝酒 所以...
I bet I would start. Right.
我想我会喝的 好吧
When you're paying a hundred dollars a bottle, or a sip?
一百美金一瓶的酒 或者一百一口的酒也喝吗
Shoot.
该死
Okay so, what if we had a girl.
好吧 那 如果是个女孩呢
Oh, a baby girl? She'd be so cute.
女孩? 那她一定超可爱
Yeah.
嗯
I don't know maybe she would become president.
谁知道呢 也许她会成为未来的总统
Yes.
嗯
And bring about world peace.
给世界带来和平
I like that.
嗯 这个我喜欢
You like that? Mmhmm.
你喜欢? 嗯
Mmm. Oh.
嗯 噢
Namaste.
有礼了!
I'm pretty sure your using that word in the wrong context.
我十分确定你这个词用错了场合
I told you I just like saying it, joy stealer.
我只是想说而已 真扫兴
All right, you keep saying it. Say it real low
好吧 你继续 小点儿声哈
'cause I'm going to sleep.
我要睡了
Stop.
别嘛
Go to bed lady, goodness. Whatever.
去睡吧 好吧
Well Tasha, we're all done with your annual physical,
塔莎 你的年检做完了
we have your blood work,
血样已经取了
but because of your family's history with breast cancer...
但是由于你家族的乳腺癌史
Ah, let me guess, you need me to go to radiology
我猜猜 你想要我去隔壁的放射科
next door for my mammogram?
照乳♥房♥♥X线照片
Precisely.
没错
I've been getting mammograms for the past five years
我照了五年了
Doctor Bailey, I know the routine.
贝莉医生 程序我清楚得很
But those machines, oh my God, they are so uncomfortable.
但那些机器 天啊 真是太不舒服了
I know that mammograms can be uncomfortable,
我知道照这个X光很不舒服
but because you carry the mutated gene for breast cancer,
但是因为你体内携带有乳腺癌的突变基因
it's really important that you get your checkups
所以在年轻时做好检查
at this early age.
还是很重要的
Understood.
明白
But what if I am pregnant?
那如果我怀孕了呢
电影精选列表