她简直是野兽 把他撕成碎片了
She's an animal. She's tearing him apart.
你永远也弄不出来了
You'll never get it out.
我们需要求助 啊!
We'll need help. Aah!
幸运的笨蛋
The lucky putz.
最好叫辆救护车
I'd better call an ambulance.
我可以让你快点过去
I can get you there faster.
看提示 啊!
Watch the tip. Aah!
哦 哦 哦 哦
Oh, oh, oh, oh.
倒车 你得先倒
Reverse. You need reverse.
开门!
Open the door!
你不是说你在罗马尼亚开过车吗
I thought you said you drove in Romania.
我们在罗马尼亚就是这样开车的
This is how we drive in Romania.
哦,不 露西!
Oh, no. Lucy!
我又要被扣分了
There goes my safe driver discount.
yield这个词是什么意思?
What does this word "yield" mean?
刹车 刹车!
Brake. Brake!
只是有只狗
It was the dog.
它朝我跳过来
It jumped up at me.
这是个意外 不要责怪你自己
It was an accident. Don't blame yourself.
你要怎么跟医生说?
What will you tell the doctor?
我要自杀
That I shot myself.
用弓和箭吗?
With a bow and arrow?
啊!当时我不知道它上了膛
Aah! I didn't know it was loaded.
等等!
Wait!
你刚刚经过一家医院
That was the hospital you just passed.
不要!
No!
没关系
It's ok.
不!啊!
No! Aah!
啊!
Aah!
我们到了
We are here.
冰冷的钢箭杆
The cold, steel shaft of the arrow
深深地扎进扎他 肩膀里筋肉
pierced his... Sinewed shoulder.
那种疼痛是无法忍♥受的
The pain would have been unbearable
对于一般人来说
for the average man,
但是斯威夫特干净利落地把它从伤口上拔了出来
but swift pulled it cleanly from the wound.
他那超人的直觉告诉他
His amazing instincts told him
有些不对劲
something was wrong
她和狗的故事
with her story about the dog.
当他举起400磅的重量时 他非常痛苦
As he lifted 400pound weights, he was in agony,
但是他默默地忍♥受着
but he bore it in silence.
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
你觉得她真的想杀了你吗?
You think she's really trying to kill you?
不清楚 也许吧
No. Yes. Maybe.
当然不是
Of course not.
我不知道 你为什么这么问?
I don't know. Why do you ask?
稍等一下
Excuse me.
因为如果她杀了你 下一个就是我
Because if she kills you, I'm next.
她不会杀我的
She's not going to kill me.
哦?
Oh?
只是拿你当靶子吗?
Just using you as target practice?
那是个意外
That was an accident.
没有意外这回事
There's no such things as accidents.
只有你被别人骗
Only plans other people don't tell you about.
我希望她床上功夫生猛
I hope she's a tornado between the sheets.
我还没跟她上♥床♥呢
I haven't slept with her yet.
你还没跟她上♥床♥?
You haven't slept with her?
对不起
Sorry.
那你这是在搞什么?
Then what's the point of this?
我很爱她
I love her.
哦,好吧
Oh, right.
我怎么把这茬给忘了
Why do I keep forgetting that?
难道没有人认识到爱了吗?
Doesn't anybody recognize love anymore?
紧张 疼痛
The tensions. The pain.
不确定性
Uncertainty.
直冒冷汗
The cold sweats.
胃里里恶心的
The nauseous feelings that swell
翻江倒海
in the pit of your stomach.
你的浪漫到哪去了?
Where has romance gone today?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不相信这回事
I don't buy this whole thing.
你再这样吾辈楷模那畅销书有点不保了
You're jeopardizing a bestseller.
我觉得你应该结束这一切
I think you should end it.
萨姆 你不明白
Sam, you don't understand.
即使我想 我也做不到
Even if I wanted to, I couldn't.
我需要和她体验来完成这个故事
I need her for this story.
我们一起书写
We're writing it together.
我不知道接下来会发生什么
I don't know what comes next.
胡言 这就是作家干的
Lie. That's what writers do.
听起来不太对
That won't ring true.
自从她搬进来 这事就
Ever since she moved in, the story just
跑偏了
it flows.
有时她就像一个迷路的孩子
Sometimes she seems like a lost child.
有时候我觉得她有所隐瞒
Other times I think she's hiding something.
我爱上了她,
I love her,
但也很怕她
and I'm terrified of her.
听起来是正常的男女关系
Sounds like a normal relationship.
是什么驱动着我们的性情
What drives our characters,
是什么在驱使着我们
what drives US all,
是欲望
is lust.
欲望 我们是欲望支配下的奴隶
Lust. We're slaves to its power.
我们让它主宰我们的生活
We let it run our lives.
好吧 别自欺欺人了
Well, don't kid yourselves.
我们都是心甘情愿的受害者
We're all its willing victims.
它是原生的淫♥荡♥
Its raw, molten lasciviousness
驱使着我们所有人
motivates all of US.
嗯…
Uh...
还有什么问题吗?
Uh, ahem, are there any questions?
人们都说你塑造出以强硬为基础
People say that you've based the tough
但外表温文尔雅的彼得·斯威夫特
but suave and debonair character Peter swift
是依据你自己 真的吗?
on yourself. Is that true?
嗯,这
Well, it...
嗯,是真的
Yes, that's true.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他关于激光武器的演讲
His lecture on laser weapons
聚集了一堆反恐专家
to the assembled antiterrorism experts
正如所料 取得了巨大的成功
was, as expected, a great success.
这个女孩?
But the girl?
她为什么会在那里?
Why was she there?
她是克格勃吗?美国中♥央♥情报局
Was she kgb? CIA
她的身体素质是不可否认的
there was no denying her physical attributes.
体能素质很棒
Physical attributes.
但是斯威夫特把这些想法都抛到一边
But swift brushed these thoughts aside
当他开始他的日常生活
as he went about his daily routine
纠正错误时
of righting wrongs.
然而, 即使是现在
And yet... Even now...
会有人偷偷地跟踪他吗?
Was he being furtively followed?
完事了
Finished.
这个,呃 你们怎么说gen
This, um... How do you say, gen
种类?
genre?
是的 嗯…有这种可能性
Yeah. Well... Has possibilities.
我也期待着
I'll look forward to that.
好
Good.
警探 彼得·斯威夫特
Your, uh, detective, uh, Peter swift,
他从跟他帮助过的女孩
he never makes love
上♥床♥?
to the women that he helps?
他是基佬吗?
He's gay?
不时
No.
这是他的生活准则
It's a code he lives by.
哦 为啥捏?
Oh. Why?
电影精选列表