他们可能会的
Well, maybe they will.
如果他们不信呢?
And if they don't?
你又没损失什么?
What have you got to lose?
那么…
So...
那你的条件是…
What do you want...
上我?
Sex?
不
No.
上天作证绝对不是
No, no. God, no.
绝对没有这种事
No. Nothing like that.
那你为什么要这么做?
So, why are you doing this?
因为,我…
Because, I...
我不知道…
I don't know...
但我应该是你唯一的希望
But I'm your only hope.
那么 不在场证明是什么?
So, what is this alibi?
我们有奸♥情♥
We're having an affair.
从何时开始?
Since when?
从上周开始她就和我在一起了
Since last week she's been with me.
萨姆知道她的事了
Sam knows about her.
真是这样吗?
Is that right?
千真万确
That's right.
这段奸♥情♥发生在哪里?
Where was this affair?
在康涅狄格州我的住所
In my place in Connecticut.
你是怎么认识她的?
How'd you meet her?
我已经告诉过你了
I already told you.
在我的讲座上
At a lecture I was giving.
废话
Bullshit.
事实上 这是一个非常精妙的
Actually, it was a brilliant analysis
美国侦探小说故事构思
of the American detective novel
从爱伦坡到钱德勒
from poe to Chandler.
不是演讲 是会议
Not the lecture, the meeting.
当时没有会议
There was no meeting, not then.
讲座结束后我遇到了妮娜
I met Nina after the lecture.
是的,没错 我就在那里
Yes, he did. I was there.
真是绝妙的美式构思
Brilliant analysis of the American
我已经告诉过你了吗?
did I already tell you this?
听听这些胡话
Listen to this crap.
请稍等一下
Excuse US a minute, please.
我们得认真对待这件事
We have to take this one seriously.
我们落后了5年
We're running about five years behind
至少在谋杀案中是这样
in murder cases anyway.
你信他的鬼话?
You're buying his bullshit?
他是在撒谎
He's lying.
他为什么撒谎?
Why would he?
你瞎了吗?你没看见她?
Are you blind? Did you look at her?
对她不利的证据并不是致命的
Evidence against her isn't conclusive.
没人看见她做什么
Nobody saw her do anything.
就因为她长得美若天仙
Just because she's a looker
政♥治♥上的事真让人头疼
this political stuff's a pain in the ass.
我们有两名能证明其不在场的证人
We got two solid citizens with an alibi.
他们为什么要编造这个?
Why would they make it up?
你觉得他们会把我送进
Do you think they'll put me
做伪证的监狱吗
in one of those prisons for executives?
送给你
For you.
多谢!
Thank you.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
你得跟我走
You have to come with me.
不要
No.
不要?
No?
我们说好的
We agreed.
这个不在场证明必须得到检验证实
This alibi has to be supported.
否则我会因此进监狱的
I could go to jail for this.
你说得对 你说得对 我们走吧
You're right, you're right. Let's go.
好的
Ok.
你在这里有很多朋友吗?
Do you have many friends here?
没有多少
No.
你在业余时间做什么?
What do you do in your spare time?
没做什么
Nothing.
有点意思
Sounds like fun.
喂?
Hello?
她和你在一起吗?
She with you?
是的 我相当开心
Yes, and, uh, I'm very happy about it.
感谢上帝 从没想过会成功
Thank god. Never thought this would work.
菲尔 帮我个忙 好吗?
Uh, Phil, now do me a favor, hmm?
回去写点东西
Get back to the typewriter.
好的
Right.
布莱克伍德怎么样了?让他工作吗?
How's blackwood? Got him working?
我们正在说着呢 汉克
As we speak, Hank.
我希望如此 你也支持他很久了
I hope so. You've backed him a long time.
大家都在议论纷纷
There's a buzz around
如果他爆火了 你也会有利的
if he bombs out, you do, too.
以后再聊
Talk to you later.
好吧 再见
All right. Byebye.
好 再见
Yeah. Bye.
你在罗马尼亚那车里没有手♥机♥吗?
You don't have phones in your cars in Romania?
我们家里没有电♥话♥
We don't have phones in our houses.
你是做什么的?
What do you do?
我写书
I write books.
哦 什么样的书?
Oh, what kind of books?
悬疑小说 恐怖小说
Oh, mystery novels, thrillers.
哦
Oh.
你看来不感兴趣
You're not impressed.
对 我只读比较严肃的书
No. I read only serious books.
嗯
Hmm.
嗯…
Well...
我们到了
Here we are.
你怎么不告诉我你住在酒店里
You did not tell me you live in a hotel.
本来就不是 这是我的房♥子啊
I don't. It's my house.
我去 这里住了多少人?
So, how many people live here?
我独自生活
I live alone.
就你住
There you are.
啊 你一定很有钱
Ah, you must be very rich.
哦,也不是
Oh, not really.
一般般啦
I do ok.
我们到了
Here we are.
卫生间在走廊尽头
So, the bathroom's down the hall.
衣柜 新的毛巾 床
Closet, extra towel, bed.
没有电♥话♥吗?
No telephone in there?
我的房♥间就在走廊那头
My room's right down the hall.
如果你需要什么
In case you need anything...
比如额外的衣架、毯子
Like extra hangers, blankets...
无穷无尽的激♥情♥
Unbridled passion.
尽管这里有几十种迷人的生物
Despite the dozens of ravishing creatures
恳求成为他生活的一部分
begging to be part of his life,
斯威夫特依旧独自生活
swift had lived alone
自从他的妻子
since his wife...
几年前被烧成了灰烬
Was incinerated several years before
当时微波炉失控了
when the microwave went berserk
在一个雷雨交加夜晚
during a thunderstorm.
现在有一个陌生人和他住在一起
But now a stranger was living with him,
是一个异域性感的美人
an exotic, sensual creature
对斯威夫特有着别样的激♥情♥
whose obvious passion for swift
即使在冷冰冰的外表下也无法隐藏
was barely contained beneath a cool facade.
嗯哼
Ahem.
这是什么?
What is this?
什么?
What?
这个
This.
我叫它汤
I call it soup.
哦,肥皂啊
Oh, soap.
是汤
Soup.
我能问你个问题吗?
Can I, uh, ask you a question?
电影精选列表