Closer, closer, closer.
嗯 这很好
Yeah, that's good.
太棒了
It's great.
嗯 很好
Hmm. Very good.
好 完事了
Yes. I'm finished.
好了吗?
Good?
很完美
Perfect.
你觉得怎么样?
How was it for you?
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
真不错
This is beautiful.
是的
Yes.
菲利普
Philip...
你妻子为什么离开你?
Why did your wife leave you?
她说她要去成长
She said she had to grow.
成长?
To grow?
我以为她已经成年了
I assumed that she was fully grown
当我和她结婚的时候
when I married her.
对你来说很痛苦的
It was, uh, painful for you,
当她离开时
her leaving.
是的
Yes.
事实上 我对她的态度不是很好
Actually, I'm not being completely fair about her.
她觉得她离开的理由很充分
She thought she had a reason for leaving.
什么?
What?
她说她离开我是因为我在写东西
She said she left me because I wrote.
但你是个作家
But you are a writer.
是的
Yeah.
嗯 就是这样
Well, that's just it.
一开始一切都很好
It was all very nice at first.
非常浪漫
It was very romantic,
我成了位神秘的作家
very mysterious, my being a writer,
但她说我什么都没做
but she said I never really did anything,
我只写我从来没有亲身经历过的生活
that I wrote about life, but I never lived it.
这会让你妻子高兴的
This would make your wife happy.
怎么会?
What would?
我啊
Me.
你?
You?
是啊
Yeah.
这就是你所做的
This what you have done,
你给我的不在场证明
this alibi you've given me.
它和你的书里写的很不一样
It is something very different from your books.
嗯 我想是的
Yeah, I guess it is.
我不适合你的世界
I do not fit in your world.
也不完全是
Not entirely, no.
但你在做一些事情 对吗?
But you are doing something, yes?
嗯 我想是的
Yeah, I guess I am.
要下雨了
It's going to rain.
没事 我们还是会干的
So? We will dry.
你的书里没有写下雨吗?
Doesn't it rain in your books?
我想是的
I guess it does.
哦
Oops.
bum bum bum bum bum
他们把毛巾丢在地板上
They let their towels drop to the floor.
他的眼睛打量着她那每一寸
His eyes explored every inch
晶莹湿润的身体
of her glistening, wet body.
她的眼睛也探索着他那每一寸
Her eyes explored every inch of his...
壮实的身躯
Muscled torso.
他把她揽入怀中
He took her in his arms.
她的胸部紧贴着他
Her breasts squashed against him.
他们相拥而吻
They kissed.
她从性奋中几乎晕了过去
She nearly passed out from the rapture,
但斯威夫特 熟悉这种反应
but swift, familiar with this reaction,
把她拥入怀中
gathered her into his arms
把她抱进了卧室
and carried her into his bedroom.
小心翼翼
Careful.
这并不像看起来那么简单
It's not as easy as it looks.
你得考虑到有风
You got to allow for wind,
箭的重量,轨迹
arrow weight, trajectory...
别射那只狗
And don't shoot that dog.
我想你已经掌握了这些机理
I think you've grasped the principle.
小狗
Doggie.
喂?
Hello?
嘿,布莱克伍德 这是波里托中尉
Hey, blackwood. Lieutenant polito.
你还活着
You're still alive.
是的,谢谢
Yes, thanks.
听着 我读过你的书
Listen, I read your book.
我有事要告诉你
I've got to tell you something.
你的工作很容易预测
Your work is a little predictable.
可预测?
Predictable?
是的 你应该花点时间跟我在一起
Yeah. You should spend some time with me.
加点小插曲进去
Get some grit into it.
我会考虑的 中尉
I'll think about that, lieutenant.
那女孩怎么样了?
How's the girl?
头痛现在如何?
Get rid of those headaches?
你知道你的问题在哪吗?
You know what your problem is?
什么?
What?
我觉得你嫉妒了
I think you're jealous.
是这样吗?
Is that right?
是的
Yes.
你想知道为什么吗?
You want to know why?
我敢打赌你从没正经谈过恋爱
I'll bet you've never had a decent relationship.
对吧?
Am I right?
当然,当然
Sure, sure.
你怀疑一切人和事
You are suspicious of everything and everyone.
我告诉你
Let me tell you something,
一个合适的女人会改变一切
the right woman will change all that.
她会让你喜极而歌♥
She'll make you want to sing.
有过这种感觉吗?
Ever feel like that?
不 那感觉怎么样?
No. What's it feel like?
啊!啊!
Aah! Aah!
好的 好吧
Ok. All right.
我没要求你来个独唱会
I didn't ask for a recital.
啊!啊!
Aah! Aah!
听我说 布莱克伍德
Listen to me, blackwood.
如果有必要 我会以作伪证的罪名逮捕你
I'd haul you in for perjury if I could.
你会天天被爆菊 明白吗?
Your ass would be grass. Understand?
布莱克伍德?你还在么?
Blackwood? Are you there?
Youaah !你必须在合适的关系下
Youaah! You have to work
工作
at a relationship.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
这很容易受伤
It's very easy to get hurt.
好吧 我知道了 我自己也经历过
All right, I know. I've been there myself.
也许我有点嫉妒你
Maybe I am a little jealous of you.
我是说 她真是个美人 是吧?
I mean, she's a beautiful woman, you know?
就是啊
Aah! Exactly.
告诉我 嗯…
So tell me, um...
她都喜欢什么?
What's she like?
啊!
Aah!
额好吧
That good, huh?
哦,我的上帝 你现在干啥?
Oh, my god. What have you done now?
现在还打什么电♥话♥
This is no time to make a call.
中尉啊 !滚开 滚开
Lieutenantaah! Get down! Get down!
我打扰到你们了吗?
Am I interrupting something here?
是的 不要拉!啊!啊!
Yes. Don't pull it! Aah! Aah!
快出来了!快出来了!
It's coming! It's coming!
啊!行了行了 把它留下
Aah! That's enough. Leave it alone.
啊!
Aah!
别再碰拉!啊!
Don't touch the shaft! Aah!
你拉得太用力了
You're pulling too hard.
她真野
She's an animal.
电影精选列表