我希望不是什么私人问题
Um, it is not personal, I hope.
不是
No.
不是
No.
那么 罗马尼亚人口是多少?
So, what's the population of Romania?
嗯…
Um...
22,830,000.
你结婚了吗?
Are you married?
罗马尼亚面♥积♥有91,700平方英里
And Romania's 91,700 square miles.
当日本仆人
As the Japanese servants
会不动声色地清除着斯威夫特的
unobtrusively cleared away the remnants
美味剩餐时
of swift's gourmet meal,
他和那姑娘则一直在妙语互答
he and the girl exchanged sparkling repartee.
从他的言语中看显然是被她迷住了
His turn of phrase clearly had her entranced.
然而 也一如既往的敏锐
Yet, perceptive as always,
斯威夫特知道她需要他
swift knew she needed him,
没有他,
that without him,
她会像迷路的孩子一样无助
she'd be as helpless as a lost child.
我的天
Jesus.
我讨厌虫子
Um, I do not like bugs.
我也是
Well, neither do I,
但我通常会冲它们狂叫
but I usually scream at them
用《体育画报》砸它们
and hit them with a copy of sports illustrated.
你是怎么做到的?
How did you do that?
嗯 我不知道 只是…
Um, I don't know. It was just, uh...
本能反应?
Instinct?
是的 本能
Yeah. Instinct.
呃 我现在有点累
Uh, I'm tired now.
我要去睡觉了
I'm going to go to bed.
不过…
But...
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
长官
Lieutenant.
布莱克伍德先生
Mr. Blackwood.
嘿 你这小算盘不错
Hey, that's not a bad idea.
那个不仅仅是对付虫子的吧
You may need that for more than just bugs.
有何贵干?
What do you want?
我在附近转悠 想来看看这边安全不
I was nearby. I thought I'd check in.
您想的真周到
That's thoughtful of you,
但如你所见 一切都很好
but as you can see, everything is fine.
不错的房♥子 很有品位
Ah, this is nice, very classy.
这就是我喜欢的房♥子
It's my kind of house.
谢谢
Thanks.
今天我想到了一件事
Something occurred to me today.
她要是?
Did it?
她要是真有罪呢?
What if she's guilty?
她是无罪的
She's innocent.
那就讨论下
For the sake of arguing,
假设你在撒谎
let's say you're lying
你也没有外遇
and you didn't have an affair
甚至在案发前都不曾见过她
or even meet her until after the crime.
考虑一下你的处境
Consider the position you're in.
那我就是做伪证的
I'm a perjurer.
不仅如此
Not just that.
什么?
What?
你还是个推理小说作家
You're the mystery writer.
我以为你会明白的
I thought you'd figure that out.
只要你还活着 就有机会
While you're alive, there's a chance
你会撤销你伪造的不在场证明 把她送进监狱
you'd rescind your phony alibi, sending her to jail,
然后她知道这一点
and she knows that.
如果你在撤销伪证之前就死了
If you die before rescinding it,
那伪证就永远存在了
it would stand forever.
你一死她就能重获自♥由♥了
Her freedom would be practically guaranteed by your death.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
她是无罪的
She's innocent.
嗯 我只是想提醒你一下
Yeah, well, I just thought I'd tell you that.
感谢你的提醒
Glad you shared that.
你还有什么想说的吗?
Did you want to tell me anything else?
没啥了
Nope.
我能借这个吗?
You mind if I borrow this?
请便啊 我要去睡觉了
Be my guest. I'm going to bed.
一个人睡吗?
Alone?
就一个人啊
Yes, alone.
你不是有外遇了吗?
Weren't you having an affair?
啊 我头好疼
Oh, I have a headache.
我希望你有把好锁
Well, I hope you have a good lock
锁在你卧室门上
on your bedroom door.
做个好梦,朋友
Safe dreams, pal.
警♥察♥转身离开了
The cop turned and left,
但他的暗示一直萦绕在空中
but his insinuations hung in the air
像是一股难闻的气味
like a bad smell.
真是荒谬,
It was absurd,
要是他猜对了呢?
but could he be right?
要是她真是凶手呢
What if she was a killer
那么他就是就是她重获自♥由♥
and he was the only thing
的唯一阻碍
standing in the way of her freedom?
他试图缓解紧张的气氛
He tried to relieve the tension
通过激烈的锻炼分散注意力
with a strenuous workout,
但即使多来200个单臂俯卧撑
but even the 200 extra onearm pushups
也没能让他平静下来
did nothing to calm him.
我们当中有谁 斯威夫特想知道
"Do any of US," swift wondered,
真的了解我们爱上的人吗?
"really know the person we fall in love with?"
菲利普?
Philip?
该死
Shit.
我来了
I'm coming.
稍等下
Just a second.
稍等下 我来了
Just a second. I'm coming.
我来了 稍等
I'm coming. Just a second.
我来了
I'm coming.
嗨
Hi.
我只是在锻炼
Uh, I was just exercising.
看起来更像是你在搬家具
Hmm. It looks more like you were moving furniture.
这就是我锻炼的方式
That's how I exercise.
有些人骑自行车
Some people ride bicycles.
有些人慢跑
Some people jog.
我跟家具练
I move furniture.
真是个奇葩之人
You're a very odd man.
我暂且当做这是恭维
I take it that's a compliment.
没有 但我想谢谢你
No, but I wanted to thank you
感谢你为我做的一切
for everything that you have done for me.
哦
Oh.
没关系的
That's ok.
一旦你被关起来 就…
Anytime you're locked up, just...
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你睡得好吗?
Did you sleep well?
当然 怎么会睡不好?
Sure. Why not?
你没好?
You?
嗯 我也挺好
Mmm. Ok.
你读了我的一本书
You're reading one of my books.
我还以为你是普鲁斯特和陀思妥耶夫斯基呢
I thought you were strictly proust and Dostoevsky.
哦 我昨晚睡不着
Oh, I couldn't go to sleep last night.
我就知道这会有帮助
I knew this would help.
粉红杀手
Murder becomes her
这是我个人的最爱的一本
it's my personal favorite.
你怎么看?
What'd you think?
哦 呃 你是怎么说…
Oh, it was, um, how you say...
深
Pre
深刻?
profound?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不是深刻
It was per was not per
是per…
it's per...
感知?
电影精选列表