我不这么认为
I don't think that.
都写在你的书里了!
It's in your book!
我更愿意给你看另一面
I'm willing to see the other side.
你给我折不在场证明
Did you give me this alibi
就是为给你的书寻找灵感?
to get ideas for your book?
我这么做是因为我知道你是无辜的
I did it because I knew you were innocent
我也爱你
and I love you.
胡扯 你们怕我
No. You're afraid of me.
恐惧也是任何健康男女关系的一部分
Well, fear is part of any healthy relationship.
我走了
I'm going.
在哪里?
Where?
哦,等等!
Oh, wait!
别说了 你不能告诉我
Don't say it you can't tell me.
我不能
I cannot.
啊你不能走啊!
Naturally. You can't go!
我不是你书里的人物
I'm not a character in your book.
你不能让我留下
You cannot make me stay.
我又不是你发明出来的
You didn't invent me.
你也不写我说的话
You don't write my words.
我想怎么做就怎么做
I do as I choose.
现在我选择离开 再见
Now I choose to go. Goodbye.
她的家人还在这里
Her family is still here.
在美国吗?
In america?
他们上个月失踪了
They disappeared last month.
这是我朋友的猜测
It's my friend's guess
他们想要叛逃
that they want to defect
罗马尼亚人想逮捕他们
and the Romanians want to stop them.
为什么我们的国♥务♥院♥不帮忙?
Why doesn't our state department help?
他们不喜欢参与其中
They don't like to get involved.
这是一个敏感的地方
It's a touchy area.
她的父母是干什么的 外交官吗?
What are her parents, diplomats?
不是 你猜猜?
No. Ready for this?
他们是马戏团演员
They're circus performers.
他们是杂技演员
They're acrobats.
很有名的
Famous.
罗马尼亚国宝级的
National treasures in Romania.
如果罗马尼亚政♥府♥失去他们
If the government loses them,
就不利于控制民心导向
it's bad p.R. For the comrades.
妮娜为什么不告诉我
Why wouldn't Nina tell me that?
在她的国家 从小就信不了任何人
In her country, you grow up not trusting anyone.
全国各处都是眼线
Half the country informs on the other half.
你写的那句话
That phrase you wrote
inmormin
是葬礼的意思
it means funeral.
对的 是格里马尔迪的葬礼
That's right. The funeral of grimaldi.
那格里马尔迪是什么人?
But what or who is grimaldi?
一个著名的小丑
A famous clown.
每年小丑们都聚在一起
Every year clowns get together
来纪念他的忌日
on the day he died.
那是她和父母约定见面的地方
That's where she'll meet her parents.
美国小丑把他们收留起来了
American clowns have been hiding them
由于他们决定要叛逃
since they decided to defect.
我们去告诉警♥察♥吧
Let's tell the cops.
他们就会以作伪证的罪名逮捕我们
They'll nail US for perjury.
我要进监狱了
I'm going to prison.
我会给那些大毒枭
I'll become a sex slave
捡肥皂
to some drug kingpin.
你不会被任何人爆菊的
You won't become anybody's sex slave.
我们该怎么办?
What will we do?
我们自己来帮她
We'll help her ourselves.
什么意思 我们自己?
What do you mean, ourselves?
菲尔 这又不是莫斯科大剧院的芭蕾舞团
Phil, this isn't the bolshoi ballet, you know.
这些人是克格勃!
These people are kgb!
听着 我告诉过你
Look, I told you,
如果我不这么做
if I don't go through with this,
这本书写不出结局
I don't have an ending for the book.
好吧,你不会编啊
Well, steal it!
剽窃啊
Plagiarize.
上车
Get in.
菲尔 停下来好好想想
Phil, stop and think about this.
每个人都说我的工作是超然的
Everybody's saying my work is detached,
我生活在象牙塔里
that I live in an ivory tower.
然而我现在就要从塔上下来
I'm coming down from that tower right now.
不管你去不去 我都要去
I'm going, with or without you.
你说呢?
What do you say?
坦白说 我最喜欢你的书的地方
Frankly, what I like most about your books
就是它们是可预知的
is they're predictable.
这是非常令人欣慰的优点 读者很喜欢
That's a very comforting quality. Readers love it.
斯威夫特现在穿着他滑稽的燕尾服
Swift, now attired in his customary tuxedo
在他的非洲保镖的陪同下
and accompanied by his African bodyguard,
躲避令人生厌的狗仔队
evaded the cloying paparazzi
溜进优雅的舞厅
and slipped into the elegant ballroom,
他在那里结识了朋友
where he rubbed elbows
和上流社会的精英在一起
with the cream of society.
菲利普!
Philip!
尼娜
Nina.
我和父母在一起了
I'm with my parents.
我们打算要叛逃
We are going to defect.
尼娜,我很抱歉
Nina, I'm sorry.
哦
Oh.
那个人
That man.
哪个人?
What man?
小丑
That clown.
来,快
Come, quick.
克格勃
Kgb.
快点
Come on.
妈妈,别走 他们会在正门
Mama, stop. They'll be waiting
等着我们上钩
at the main gate.
一定有别的出口
There must be another way out.
你们在说什么?
What are you all talking about?
别动,笨蛋!
Freeze, bozo!
菜鸡
Amateur.
看 他也是那伙的
Look, he's one of them.
走吧!
Go!
你也跳 快
You, too. Go on.
不行
No, no.
不想和你再分开
If you stay, then I stay.
他说什么?
What did he say?
他说我必须和他一起走
I must go with him.
抱歉 伙计 这位女士跟我在一起
Sorry, pal. The lady's with me.
我跟他一起走好了
I go with him.
不!"滚开 傻♥逼♥"用罗马尼亚语怎么说?
No! What's Romanian for "get lost, dickface"?
什么傻♥逼♥?
What dickface?
斯威夫特知道他面对一个强大的对手
Swift knew he had a formidable opponent,
但侦探也有自己的技巧优势
but the detective's mastery
空手道 柔道 跆拳道样样都会
of karate, judo, tae Kwon do, and macrame,
再加上不错的街头格斗技巧
combined with his gutsy knack for street fighting,
让他不再畏惧这个对手
made him more than a match for his adversary.
这是个好问题!
That's a good one!
斯威夫特把他耍得像一只猫
Swift played him like a cat
在玩弄一只将死的老鼠
toying with a doomed mouse.
这只是时间问题
It was only a matter of time.
你们需要经纪人吗?
You guys need an agent?
举起手来!
Get your hands up!
举起手来!
Hands up!
他的对手幸运地打中了几拳
His opponent had landed a few lucky punches.
斯威夫特认为时机到了
Swift decided the time had come
不再糊弄了
to stop fooling around.
出局吧!
You're out!
获胜者
The winner!
我可是罗马尼亚
电影精选列表