I am diplomat,
社♥会♥主♥义♥共和国的外交官
the Romanian socialist republic.
是的 先生 谢谢你提供的信息
Yes, sir. Thank you for the information.
其他人在哪里?
Where are the others?
一个在那里
One over there.
天啊
Jesus.
你还好吗?
You ok?
我很好
I'm fine.
尼娜!
Nina!
尼娜!
Nina!
很现实的,不是吗?
Pretty realistic, huh?
这才像话
That's more like it.
第三个呢?
Where's the third one?
在这
Right here.
真不是个儿
Piece of cake.
嗯,你好
Uh, hello.
你怎么知道我在哪儿?
How'd you know where I was?
联调局的人在处理叛逃案
The feds were working on this defection deal.
我们会?
What's happening?
被怎么处理
To US.
我听说都放过了
I heard it's all approved.
只是你还有一些手续要办
You still have some formalities
去国♥务♥院♥
at the state department.
我带你去
I'll take you there.
你的情况很糟
You're in bad shape.
我这辈子从没这么好过
I never felt better in my life.
上车 我来开车
Get in the car. I'll drive.
嘿上尉 我走了你能收拾得了
Listen, you think you can manage the rest
这烂摊子吗
without me, lieutenant?
我试试看
I'll give it a try.
那天晚上 斯威夫特回到
That night, swift returned
他那装♥修♥豪华的曼哈顿顶层公♥寓♥
to his lavishly refurbished Manhattan penthouse,
以往坚守着个人准则
where his personal code
永远不会爱上任何客户或嫌疑人
of never falling in love with a client or suspect
终于被打破了
finally came to be broken.
疑虑和恐惧终于消失了
The doubts, the fears are gone at last,
但还有一件事
and yet there was one thing
侦探想知道
the detective had to know.
尼娜
Nina.
嗯?
Hmm?
有些事我必须知道
There's something I have to know.
那个被谋杀的人…
The guy who was murdered...
哦,是的
Oh, yeah.
你知道的 剪刀
You know, the scissors.
嗯,你看
Well, you see
不 他们抓了我的家人
no. They they caught my family,
在我们准备叛逃的时候
uh, when we were about to defect.
这个学生 罗马尼亚人
And this student, a Romanian,
他过来帮助我们
he came over to help US,
接着 呃 他们打起来了
and, uh, they started to fight.
然后我的家人 他们设法逃走了
And my family, they managed to escape,
但是,
but the...
和你打架的那个人
The man that you fighted with...
嗯
Mmm.
他杀了一个学生
He killed a student.
嗯
Mmm.
我就知道你不会做出那种事
I knew you couldn't have done anything like that.
我知道
I knew it
从我第一眼见到你
from the first moment I saw you.
啊!
Aah!
戳到了
Got it.
你太紧张了
You're so nervous.
为啥?
Why?
看到虫子我就紧张呗
Bugs do that to me.
他把她搂在怀里
He held her in his arms
狠狠地吻着她
and kissed her long and hard.
他现在完全了解了这个女人
He understood this woman completely now.
她的一切他都知道
Not a part of her existed that he didn't know,
当然 除了她不想让他知道的事
except, of course, what she didn't want him to know.
电影精选列表