Perceptive?
完美
Perfect.
等待,嗯,嗯…是Perdictable
Wait, um, um... Perdictable.
嗯 Perdictable
Yeah. Perdictable. Yeah.
你是说,可以预测吗?
You mean, predictable?
是的
Yeah.
我要进城去
I'm going to town.
嗯…我和你一起去吧
Um... I will go with you.
真的吗?
Yeah?
可预测的?
Predictable?
怎么回事
Son of a bitch.
你能再按一下那个按钮吗?
Uh, could you push that button again?
完犊子
Shit.
啊!
Aah!
哦,我很抱歉
Oh, i'mI'm sorry.
赶紧熄火
Uh, just shut the engine off.
有可能会降雨
60% chance of rain
bop bop ba loo mop
bop bop ba loo mop
钥匙!拔出钥匙!
the key! Turn the key!
她知道该怎么做
and she knows just what to do
我说的是一个叫苏的女孩
I said a girl named sue
她知道该怎么做
she knows just what to do
她向东跑去了
she run to the east...
我还是搬走吧 呃…
I must have moved, uh...
换个档
Gearshift.
好的
Yeah.
没关系 常有的事
That's ok. Accidents happen.
庞贝城 泰坦尼克号♥
The destruction of Pompeii, the Titanic.
反正也是你的错
It is your fault anyway.
为什么是我的错?
Why is it my fault?
因为你主动惊慌失措
Because you get all panic,
也让我紧张了
and you make me nervous.
艾弗拉姆
Avram.
这把刀怎么样?
How about this one?
这是能做出最锋利的 手术钢
They don't make them any sharper. Surgical steel.
来试试 感受下
Go ahead. Feel that edge.
嗯?
Hmm?
嗯 挺不错
Yeah. It is good.
喜欢刀?
A knife?
她为什么对他闭口不言?
Why would she tell him nothing?
斯威夫特必须自己找出真♥相♥
Swift had to find the truth for himself.
那天晚上 他像猎豹一样偷偷摸摸地爬着
That night, he crept with leopardlike stealth
到他可以观察她的地方
to where he could observe her...
悄无声息
Unnoticed.
多么奇怪的异域仪式啊
What strange, exotic ritual
他在看吗?
was he watching?
他把手♥枪♥握得更紧了
He tightened his grip on the pistol in his hand.
啊!
Aah!
从卧室
From the bedroom
这间看似平淡无奇的小房♥间看去
of the otherwise innocentlooking bungalow,
她冷冷的目光盯着黑暗的外面
she stared coldly into the darkness
就像一个原始捕食者在观察她的猎物
like a primeval predator surveying her prey.
慢慢地,不可逆转地
And slowly, irreversibly...
她关上了百叶窗
"She closed the shutters."
她是这样做吗?
She did that?
当然不是 这是小说
Of course not. It's fiction.
我一直不喜欢你和她
I never liked this situation
现在这个样子
between you and her.
非常危险
It's very dicey.
你想让我辞职?
You want me to quit?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
所以你还是喜欢它
So you like it.
前景大好
Very promising.
当然,
Of course,
神父那个事太不可思议了
this priest stuff is totally unbelievable,
只有白♥痴♥才会做这么蠢的事
only a cretin would do something that stupid,
但挺有新意
but very inventive.
该死的
Damn stuff.
那么 接下来会发生什么呢?
So, what happens next?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我以为在你开始写作之前
I thought you planned out your stories
你已经把故事想好了
before you started writing.
通常是这样 但这次不一样
Usually, but this one's different.
我要日复一日地做这件事
I'm going day to day on this one.
我很抱歉 如果这能安慰你的话
I'm sorry. Well, if it's any consolation,
这是你多年来最好的作品
this is your best work in years.
我知道
I know.
他们会有外遇吗?
Are they going to have an affair?
我不知道 我希望如此
I don't know. I hope so.
她现在在哪里?
Where is she now?
不知道 在某个地方
I don't know. Out somewhere.
我想应该多准备一些武器吧
Buying more weapons, I suppose.
注意,凯马特的购物者,
Attention, KMart shoppers,
在接下来的15分钟里
for the next 15 minutes,
将会有蓝♥光♥灯泡独特闪耀
there will be a bluelight special on light bulbs.
凯马特用品质点亮你的每一天
Brighten your day with KMart quality.
再见,尼娜
Bye, Nina.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我的理发店
My barber's.
但你的朋友还在这里
But your friend's still here.
不,他走了
No, he's gone.
我可以给你剪头发
I can cut your hair.
我以前给家人理发
I used to cut my family's hair.
还是免了吧
I'll just skip it.
我不需要理发
I don't need a haircut.
现在流行长发
Long hair's making a comeback.
不 哪有 别傻了
No, it is not. Don't be silly.
现在,嗯…
Now, uh...
开始…
Now...
剪刀在哪里?
Where are the scissors?
剪刀吗?
Scissors?
你知道那种 剪刀吗?
You know what they are. Scissors?
没有剪刀 以前有,
There's no scissors. There were,
但我把它们借给了我哥哥
but I loaned them to my brother.
啊 在这儿
Ah, here they are.
是的
Yeah.
你觉得够锋利了吗?
They are sharp enough, you think?
我对它们无感
They look very dull to me.
此外 我的头发很粗糙
Besides, my hair is very coarse.
来吧 坐下来
Come on. Sit down.
别动 不然我就切了你
Keep still, or I'll cut you.
只是修剪一下 不要太激进
Just a trim, nothing radical.
完美!
Perfect!
天啊 你真是太棒了
God, you're wonderful at this.
你剪发真是很在行
You've cut hair professionally.
赶紧承认吧
Go on, admit it.
我什么都没剪
I didn't cut anything.
关键不在于你剪了多少
It's not how much you cut,
是你剪掉的
it's what you cut.
这叫简约主义
Minimalism. It's...
先坐下来
Just sit down.
你太紧张了
You're so nervous.
不,我很放松
No, I'm relaxed.
我放松的时候看起来很紧张
I justi look nervous when I'm relaxed.
你真会说笑
You make fun.
你把你的感情藏在里面 怎么说来着
You hide your feelings in, how do you say
叫讽刺
sarcasm.
是的
Yeah.
你为什么那么做?
Why do you do that?
现在 朝我这边走
Now, move toward me.
靠近,接近,接近
电影精选列表