他对她的胸部想入非非
He wondered what her breasts looked like.
她有个学生签证在有效期内
She has a valid student visa.
这就是我们知道的
That's about all we know.
我们想帮助你
We want to help you.
我说的话你是不是一个字都听不懂
You don't understand a word I'm saying.
你愿意认罪吗?
Would you like to confess?
要么说
In lieu of that,
你想要跟我生孩子吗?
would you like to have my children?
小心点,克雷格
Careful, Craig.
死者可能是她的情人
The dead guy was probably her lover.
这么久难弄了
What a way to go.
克雷格 大使♥馆♥的人来了
Craig, it's the embassy guys.
你好 我是克雷格·法雷尔 地方助理检察官
Hello, I'm Craig Farrell, assistant d.A.
尤金·梅森 公设辩护律师
Eugene Mason, public defender's office.
弗兰克•波里托 杀人罪
Frank polito, homicide.
Troppa comanescu,艾弗拉姆
Troppa, comanescu, avram.
我听说你不会把她交给
I'm told you won't release her
罗马尼亚政♥府♥
to Romanian government.
对不起,同志 我们也无能为力
Sorry, comrade. No can do.
但受害者是罗马尼亚公民
But the victim was Romanian citizen.
谁让他这么倒霉死在了美国
He made the mistake of getting killed here.
地方检察官正在审理这个案子
The d.A.'S trying the case.
我会和她说几句话吗?
I will talk to her?
请便
Be my guest.
不好意思 她说的是什么?
Excuse me. What's she saying?
她在乞求我们的帮助
She's begging for our assistance.
这到底怎么回事?
What the hell was that all about?
也许这就是罗马尼亚人打招呼的方式
Maybe that's how they say goodbye in Romanian.
恭喜啊,杰克
Congratulations, Jack.
真是好书 太棒了
Wonderful book. Wonderful.
递给玛格丽特,好吧
To Margaret, please.
你最近在搞什么呢 菲利普?
What have you been doing, Philip?
我一直在忙 杰克
I've been working, Jack.
很高兴听你这么说
Glad to hear that.
我以为你已经完全放弃写作了
I thought you'd forsaken writing altogether.
我想念你创作的那些人物
I miss that character of yours,
像是彼得…斯?
that Peter...Swine?
斯威夫特
Swift.
可以了 他很民粹
Of course. He's so populist.
杰克 亲爱的 我爱不释手
Jack, darling, I couldn't put it down.
棒极了 非常牛逼的作品
The best. Just brilliant work.
你必须在这签个名
You must sign this book.
杰克 真是太棒了
Jack, it is superb.
铆接,铆接
Riveting, riveting.
杰克真是个牛逼的作家
Jack's a damned fine writer.
是个自命不凡的混♥蛋♥
He's a pretentious ass.
他每句话都抄袭
He plagiarizes every word.
他的作品太老套了
His stuff's so predictable.
我可以闭着眼睛
I can write him off the page
写出和他一样的东西
with my eyes closed.
那你为什么不写呢?
So why don't you?
也许我会的
Maybe I will.
啥意思?
Meaning?
我想我已经找到了一个故事
I think I've found a story.
可能是个精彩的故事
It could be good.
那么还有什么问题嘛?
So what's the problem?
我的灵感被禁锢住了
My inspiration's kind of locked up.
你认为巴尔扎克在干等待灵感吗?
You think balzac waited for inspiration?
你觉得哈罗德·罗宾斯是在等待灵感吗?
You think Harold Robbins waits for inspiration?
菲尔
Phil.
你是城里最抢手的单身汉之一
One of the most eligible bachelors in town.
你看起来很苗条
You're looking so svelte.
是怎么做到的?
How do you do it?
抽脂
Liposuction.
哦 你真聪明
Oh, you're so witty.
斯威夫特已经渗透进了敌人的总部
Swift had penetrated enemy headquarters.
他的伪装技巧是无比高超的
His mastery of disguise was legendary.
这是一个骗局吗?
Was this a trick?
他们真的知道他那无♥耻♥的计划吗?
Were they actually aware of his brazen plan?
斯威夫特怀疑这些暴徒
Swift suspected these thugs
会把他带进了一个陷阱
were leading him into a trap.
你好啊 瑞奈特?
How you doing, raynette?
挺好
Ok.
年轻性感的斯堪地纳维亚守卫
The nubile Scandinavian guard
猛地把门打开
hurled the door open.
他被残忍♥地扔了进去
He was brutally flung inside.
到了 神父
This is it, father.
谢谢…我的孩子
Thanks, dear uh...My child.
嗯…
Um...
忏悔这词在我们这边是spovedania
The word for "confession," father, is spovedania.
Spovedania 谢谢你!
Spovedania. Thank you.
我说刚才什么来着?
What did I say?
你刚说你妈妈是只章鱼
You just said your mother's an octopus.
你会说英语啊
You do speak English.
你知道吗 神父 我来自共♥产♥主义国家
You know, father, I'm from a communist country.
我们没有宗教信仰
We have no religion.
我没有什么要坦白忏悔的
I have nothing to confess.
人无完人 没有谁始终是清白的
No one's without sin.
一定是有什么故事
There must be something.
是的,嗯…
Yes, uh...
呃 我有些…不纯洁的想法
Uh, I had, uh... Impure thoughts.
真的吗?
Really?
我的意思是,嗯…
I mean, uh...
你是对某个人有不纯洁想法
Were they, uh, thoughts of anyone in particular
还是只是一时的欲望?
or just random lust?
只是,呃 随便一想吧?
Just, uh...Random?
是的,我的孩子
Yes, my child.
呃 我想…
And, uh, I de...
想被
De...tee...
想死?
Deceased?
想毁灭?
Destroy.
斩首?
Decapitated?
绝望
Desdespaired.
就这些?你还有什么要告诉我的吗?
That's it? Nothing else you want to tell me?
你慢慢说
Take your time.
你打牌时没作弊 没偷东西吗?
You didn't cheat at cards, steal anything?
没有内♥幕♥交易?
No insider trading?
有谋杀谁?
Murder anybody?
我没什么要坦白的了
I have nothing more to confess.
我无法形容这让我有多高兴
Well, I can't tell you how happy that makes me.
嗯…那我的忏悔怎么办?
Uh... What about my penance?
什么?
What?
忏悔吗?
Penance?
我宽恕你了
You're forgiven.
等一下
Wait a minute.
等一下!
Wait a minute!
看起来
Look...
该我坦白了
It's my turn to confess.
我不是牧师啊
I'm not a priest.
我其实也不是
Me, neither.
你难道为警♥察♥工作
You work for the police.
我也不是
No, I don't.
那你是何人
Who, then
我不为任何人工作
not for anybody.
我 呃 不太明白
I, uh, don't understand.
你被传讯的时候我在法庭上
I was in court when you were arraigned.
我想帮你
I'd like to help you.
怎么帮
How
我可以给你不在场证明
I can give you an alibi.
他们肯定不会相信的
They will never believe it.
电影精选列表