还不如直接告诉我
You might as well tell me.
那时我的部队在伯利兹进行训练演习
My unit was on a training exercise in Belize.
当地的一个部落长老来找我们求助
One of the local tribal elders came to us asking for help.
他们的村庄遭到一个食人♥兽♥的袭击
Their village was under attack by a man-eater.
它会在晚上出现 抓走它的猎物
It would come at night, carry off its prey.
主要是男人 但有时是妇女和儿童
Mostly men, but sometimes it was women and children, too.
野蛮 聪明
Savage. Smart.
毫无悔意
Totally without remorse.
在我们狩猎它的过程中
All the while that we were hunting it,
实际上是它在狩猎我们
in reality, it was hunting us.
我是唯一的幸存者
I was the only survivor.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我们接近目标了
We're coming up on target.
我们不可能在那座山上着陆
There's no way we can land on that hill.
我会尽可能靠近
I'll get us up as close as I can.
皇后 给您
Here you go, Queen.
您很快就会恢复成原来的自己
You'll be back to feeling your amazing old self in no time.
我的生命之血支撑着你
My life blood sustains you...
但现在我必须取回属于我的东西
But now I must reclaim what is mine.
其他人马上就到了
The others will be here soon.
那地狱男爵呢
What about Hellboy?
如果他来了 我准备了一个小惊喜
If he comes, I have a little surprise in store.
快点 快到午夜了
Come on, it's almost midnight!
时间不多了
Time's running out.
等等 等一下
Wait! Wait! Just wait!
我不是恶魔也不是士兵 我他妈累死了
I'm not a demon or a soldier. I'm fucking knackered.
-稍微休息一下 -好吧
- Just give us a sec. - All right.
我来帮你...
Let me give you...
一把
a hand!
这个国家的死人就不能老实待在地下吗
Won't anything in this country stay buried!
现在不行
Not now!
地狱男爵 快到午夜了
Hellboy! It's almost midnight.
去找血皇后 这里交给我们
Go find the Blood Queen. We can handle this.
如果你不阻止她 她就会释放瘟疫
She'll spread her plague if you don't stop her!
没时间了 快去
There's no time! Go!
爱丽丝 我不会离开你的
Alice, I'm not leaving you.
快去 阻止妮缪
Go! Stop Nimue!
我没子弹了 躲在我身后
I'm out. Stay behind me!
我他妈还能去哪儿
Where the fuck else am I gonna go?
好球
Goal!
[咒语]
终于
At last...
我重生了
I am reborn.
是的 您气色不错 陛下
Yeah, you're looking good, Your Majesty.
她是城♥堡♥的皇后
She's the queen of the castle.
他们来了 皇后陛下
They're here, my Queen.
他们从黑暗中出来
They've come from out of the darkness
庆祝您的回归
to celebrate your return.
不用再点头哈腰了 我亲爱的子民
No more bowing and scraping, my beloveds.
那不是我想要的
That is not what I want.
我想要一支大军
I want an army,
长♥期♥隐藏于人类的视线之外
long hidden from the eyes of man.
我想要被遗忘的人走出黑暗
I want the forgotten people out of the dark!
那些生活在尘土中的人
Those who have lived in dust,
那些啃食干骨头 梦见鲜血的人
who have gnawed on dry bones while dreaming of blood!
那就是我想要的 给我一支这样的军队
That is what I want. Give me an army like that
我们会让白天的世界哭泣
and we will make the daytime world weep!
不要像老鼠一样蜷缩在那边
Well, don't just cower there like mice.
上前来
Step forth.
亲爱的姐♥妹♥们♥
Dear sisters.
你们真好 藏了那么多年
How kind of you to grace me with your presence
现在过来捧场
after hiding all these years.
求求您 妮缪 仁慈对待我和姐♥妹♥们♥
Please, Nimue, for me and my sisters, have mercy.
戈内达 你对我仁慈过吗
Ganeida, did you show me mercy?
当亚瑟把我砍碎
When Arthur cut me to pieces
活埋我的时候
and buried me alive,
你的仁慈在哪里
where was your mercy then?
-不要 求求您 -看看你
- Don't, I beg you! - Look at you.
像动物一样卑躬屈膝
Groveling like an animal.
别担心 戈内达 我不会杀你的
Don't worry, Ganeida, I won't kill you.
但你必须先为我做件事
But you must do something for me first
来证明你新发现的忠诚
to prove your newfound loyalty.
带地狱男爵去见那个能指引他命运的人
Take Hellboy to the one who can show him his destiny.
不好意思 我打断你们了吗
Sorry! Did I interrupt?
地狱男爵 你个混♥蛋♥
Hellboy, you bastard!
我希望我没迟到
I hope I'm not late to the party!
你来得正是时候
You've arrived just in time.
数量太多了
There's too many.
放开他
Get off him!
你后面
Behind you!
你从哪儿学来的
Where'd you learn how to do that?
我不知道 自从我被精灵带走
I don't know. Ever since the fairies took me,
我就能做一些奇怪的事
I've been able to do some weird shit.
躲在我身后
Stay behind me.
我还能去哪儿
Where else am I gonna go?
带我们离开这里
Get us out of here!
知道什么时候该等待
Know when to wait.
现在没那么好笑了 是吧
Not so fucking funny now, eh?
皇后陛下 恢复我的力量 让我♥干♥掉他
My Queen, restore me now! Let me finish him!
现在还不行
Not just yet.
但是你发过誓...
But you swore...
管好你的舌头 猪头
Mind your tongue, pig.
快走
Move it.
进去
Get in.
你想去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
去孕育一个新的世界
To give birth to a new world!
是啊 通过杀害许多无辜的人
Yeah, by killing a lot of innocent people!
为什么你要为那些憎恨和恐惧你的人而战
Why do you fight for those who hate and fear you?
见到你之前 我只想要复仇
All I wanted was revenge, until I saw you.
但你可以迎来世界末日
You can usher in the apocalypse.
灰烬中将诞生新的伊甸园
Out of the ashes, a new Eden will emerge.
抛下这些脆弱可怜的人类
Leave these frail, pathetic humans behind.
做我的国王 以你的真实身份接受爱戴
Be my king. And be revered for who you really are.
我们属于彼此 你和我
We belong together, you and I.
确实如此 但是行不通的 你知道
We do! But it's not gonna work, you know,
因为我是摩羯座 而你是他妈疯子座
'cause I'm a Capricorn and you're fucking nuts!
你的体内沉睡着恶魔 我会唤醒它
A demon sleeps inside you, and I will waken it.
地狱男爵 地狱男爵
Hellboy! Hellboy!
即使我必须夺走你所爱过的
Even if I have to take away everything
一切人事物
and everyone you've ever loved.
我来了 孩子
I got you, kid.
恭喜你 血皇后恢复了全部力量
Congratulations, the Blood Queen has all her powers now.
别碰它
Don't touch it!
那只会让它扩散得更快
It'll only make it spread faster.
给你三秒钟时间来弥补
You got three seconds to make this right!
我做不到
I can't.
三
Three.
妮缪的力量太强大了
Nimue's power is too strong.
二
Two.
旧世界有一个人可以帮助你
There is one who can help you from the Old World.
在哪儿
Where?
你不会真要听她的吧
You're not seriously gonna listen to her!
她可能会把我们引入陷阱
She could be leading us straight into a trap!
你可以救你的朋友
You can save your friend.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
去黑鳍山
Go to Black Fin.
在悬崖顶上
High atop the cliffs
岩石中隐藏着一条古老的牧羊道
there's an old goat path hidden in the rocks.
这条路充满危险
The way is treacherous,
但你必须沿着它走到尽头
but you must follow it until you can go no further.
在那 你会在山洞中找到通往地球内部的通道
电影精选列表