而不是这种可悲徘徊的东西
Not this wasted, wandering thing.
我本来可以享受真正的生活
I could've had a real life,
充满了光明和幸福
filled with light and happiness.
地狱男爵剥夺了这个权力
Hellboy stole that from me.
可怜的东西
Poor creature.
复仇的欲望令我们被愤怒蒙蔽了双眼
Lust for vengeance has made us both blind with rage.
妮缪 女巫皇后
Nimue, Queen of Witches.
妮缪还活着
Nimue who lives.
妮缪永生不死
Nimue, who can never die.
但现在
But now,
我看到面前出现了一条新的道路
I see a new path laid out before me,
一条通向更大♥荣♥耀的道路
one that would lead to far greater glory.
-你的地狱男爵是关键 -地狱男爵 但是...
- And your Hellboy is the key. - Hellboy? But...
我们这是要做什么 我不明白
Where are we going with this? I don't... I don't understand.
你会明白的
You will.
但首先
But first,
我们必须完成一个最终任务
we must complete one final task.
-炸鱼薯条店 -我们到了
- Fish 'n chips shop? - We're here.
鳕鱼冲击
炸鱼薯条
就是这里吗
This is it?
你指望会有个标志写着"秘密总部"吗
Were you expecting a sign that says "Secret Headquarters"?
来吧
Come on.
哈克夫人
Mrs. Harker.
你好
Hello.
我还以为外面就够难闻了呢
I thought it smelled bad on the outside.
接下来交给你们两个吧 我要走了
I'll let you two take it from here. I'm leaving.
而你 哪也不许去
And you, don't go anywhere.
我最不需要的就是一个怪胎
Last thing I need is some freak
在附近闲晃吓到当地人
wandering around scaring the locals.
他要去哪儿
Where's he going?
我们不是要拯救世界吗
Haven't we got to be saving the world or something?
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's an asshole.
喂
Oi.
我要看证件 亲爱的
I need some ID, love.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
恐怕规矩就是规矩
Rules are rules, I'm afraid.
现在炼狱和地狱我都去过了
Now I've been to purgatory and hell.
这是个老防空洞
It was an old bomb shelter
战后重新翻修的
that was refurbished after the war.
翻修 你管这个叫翻修吗
Refurbished? You call this refurbished?
太好了 你来了
Good, you're here!
这是我们目前掌握的有关妮缪的信息
This is all we got on Nimue so far.
我们没事 感谢你的关心
We're fine. Thank you for asking.
你在俄赛里斯会社的朋友可就不太好了
Your friends at Osiris, not so much.
每个故事都不一样
No two stories are alike,
但一切似乎都表明
but everything seems to suggest
除非她完全复原
she won't get her full powers
否则她无法获得全部的力量
until she's completely restored.
你听见了吗 你的朋友都死了
Did you hear me? All your friends are dead!
如果我们不找到她
And there'll be a lot more dead
还会有更多人死去
if we don't find her.
所以或许你们俩可以看看书
So perhaps you two would like to grab a book,
做点研究
do some research,
想办法找出她在哪里
maybe find out where she is,
这样我们就能在她灭了我们之前灭了她
so we can bury her before she buries us.
真好 有作业
Great. Homework.
怪不得戴米奥溜了
No wonder Daimio took off.
枪炮匠
戴米奥探员 十一军 货备好了吗
Agent Daimio, M-11. Is the package ready?
快好了 先生
Sir, almost.
你确定这能管用吗
You're sure this is going to work?
已经有很多人试过杀他了
A lot of people have tried to kill him already.
他们没用过这样的东西
Not with something like this they didn't.
这是用犹大的银币
It's cast from Judas Silver
混合圣多米尼克的血
mixed with the blood of Saint Dominic,
并受过圣父祝福的武器
blessed by the Holy Father himself.
我向你保证 一定管用
It will work, I assure you.
假设你真的用得上
Assuming you've actually got to use it.
我是说 谁能说这家伙不诚实呢
I mean, who's to say this bloke's not on the level?
你知道我当兵前是做什么的吗
Do you know what I did before joining the service?
保险精算师
I was an actuary.
我根据一系列
I assessed risk
复杂的数学方程式来评估风险
based on a series of complex mathematical equations.
你看 人会说谎 但数字不会
You see, people lie, but numbers don't.
在我看来 地狱男爵有所隐瞒
And from where I stand, Hellboy doesn't add up.
他体内的怪物是无法否认的
The monster inside him cannot be denied.
不是针对个人 只是数学而已
It's not personal, it's just maths.
所以没错 不能让他活下去
So, yeah, can't see letting him live.
确保一击致命 要么心脏要么大脑
Make sure it's a kill shot. Either the heart or the brain.
那就心脏吧
The heart it is.
地狱男爵的大脑太小难以瞄准
Hellboy's brain is too small a target.
这本书上怎么这么多字
Why does this book have so many words?
假设我们找到妮缪了 假设找到她了
Let's say we find Nimue, huh? Let's say we find her.
然后呢
Then what?
你要用正义的愤怒和强力的拳头
Well, with a righteous fury and a mighty fist,
将她打倒
you'll smite her down.
好了 拜托 地狱男爵
Now, come on, Hellboy,
把你的脚从丘吉尔的桌子上拿下来 好吗
take your feet off Churchill's desk, will you?
温斯顿·丘吉尔爵士
牛逼
Wicked.
然后呢
Then what?
然后确保她死透 不会卷土重来
Then we make sure she doesn't come back for the sequel.
然后呢
Then what?
然后世界会照常运转
Then the world will keep on spinning
我们就可以再喝杯茶了
and we'll have another cup of tea.
然后...
And then...
呢
what?
你到底在说什么
What are you on about?
回答问题就行了
Just answer the question.
然后呢
And then what?
我们去找下一个敌人 这是我们的工作
Well, we fight our next foe. It's what we do.
-然后呢 -各位
- And then what? - Guys.
然后...呢
And then... what?
你有话要说 就说出来
You have something to say, say it.
你的道德高地是建立在一堆狗屎上的
Your moral high ground is founded on a pile of bullshit.
这里是超自然调查防御局
This is the B.P.R.D.
我们是沙子上的线[底线]We're the line in the sand.
沙子就是这样的
That's the thing about sand,
你可以再画一条线
you can always draw another line.
-各位 -要不是有我们
- Guys! - If we weren't here,
这里早就变成撒旦的度假屋了
this would be Satan's holiday home.
要是人类不那么热衷于
You know, maybe if humans weren't so keen
杀女巫和恶魔之类的
on killing witches and demons and such,
女巫和魔鬼之类的
the witches and demons and such
就不会那么热衷于杀人类
wouldn't be so keen on killing humans.
这是胡搅蛮缠 你心知肚明
That's a false equivalence and you know it.
肯定还有别的办法
There's gotta be another way.
我们面临的每一个威胁的答案
The answer to every threat we face
不可能是消灭
cannot be annihilation.
肯定存在一个怪物
There's gotta be a world where monsters
不用躲在阴影里的世界
don't have to hide in the shadows,
他们不必生活在恐惧之中 怪物可以...
where they don't have to live in fear. Where monsters...
她影响到你了吗 妮缪
Has she got to you? Nimue,
她用花言巧语和挺拔的胸部
she got to you with her perfumed words
打动你了吗
and her perky breasts?
太蠢了
So stupid!
我不是在说她
I'm not even talking about her!
那你是在说谁
Then who?
我们面临世上所有的神秘和超自然威胁
We face every mystical and metaphysical threat there is,
但你还是收养了我 为什么
and yet you take me in. Why?
你是被派去杀我的
You were sent to kill me.
是什么改变了你的想法
电影精选列表