There, you'll find a passage into the bowels of the Earth, in a cave.
这边 戴米奥
This way, Daimio.
你要找的人就在那里
The one you seek is there.
智者梅林
Merlin the Wise.
国王的巫师 愚者的国王
Wizard to kings, and king of fools.
因为允许亚瑟背叛停战协议
Cursed to live forever buried in a hole
而被诅咒永远活埋在洞里
for allowing Arthur to betray the truce.
你终于要带走我的灵魂了吗
Have you finally come to claim my soul?
我不是死神
That's the other guy.
快点 我的朋友中毒了
Come on! My friend's been poisoned,
有人告诉我们你能帮忙
and we were told that you can help!
我见过这个 这是妮缪干的
I have seen this before. This is Nimue's work.
你不能小瞧这个女巫
You cannot underestimate this witch.
她是邪恶的化身
She is evil incarnate.
如果我们迅速行动 还有机会
There's still a chance if we act quickly.
但作为回报 你必须答应我一件事
But you must promise me something in return.
你要不惜一切代价
That you will do whatever is necessary
摧毁妮缪
to destroy Nimue, no matter the cost.
我他妈保证做到
I can damn well guarantee it.
[咒语]
我们不用担心那东西要去哪吗
Should we be worried about where that's going?
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
新来的是谁
Who's the new guy?
我说了你肯定不信
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
让你的朋友休息 他们会没事的
Let your friends rest. They'll be fine.
接下来发生的事你要独自面对
What comes next is for you and you alone.
地狱男爵 你的故事在我耳边低语
Hellboy, your story whispered itself into my ear
我意识到命运对我们两个另有安排
and I realized fate had something else in store for us both.
-好吧 -告诉我
- Okay. - Tell me,
你的时代中还有亚瑟王的传说吗
are there still tales of King Arthur in your time?
他是怎样从石头中拔出剑来
How he drew the sword from the stone?
是的 还有电影
Yeah. Movies, too.
他是个常见的流行文化巨星
He's a regular pop culture phenom.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
人们以为亚瑟的血统随他而去了
People believe that Arthur's lineage died with him,
但那不是真的
but it's not true.
亚瑟有了一个女儿 那个女儿又有了女儿
The bloodline continued when Arthur had a daughter
如此继续 血统就延续下去了
and that daughter had a daughter, and so on.
最后一位是萨拉·贝瑟尼·休斯
Ending with Sarah Bethany Hughes.
她曾在一个山羊形状的
She used to fly to the Sabbath
恶魔的背上飞向安息日
on the back of a demon in the shape of a goat.
然后在1574年的五朔节前夕
And on Walpurgis Night, 1574,
她嫁给了那个恶魔
she married that demon.
就在那天晚上 她被拖下了地狱
That very night she was taken down to hell,
她在那里生下了一个儿子
where she delivered a son,
阿努·恩·罗摩
Anung un Rama.
最后那部分 我之前听到过 那是什么
That last part, I've heard that before. What is that?
是你 阿努·恩·罗摩
It's you... Anung un Rama.
万物毁灭者
Destroyer of all things.
你出生那天被授予的头衔
The title you were given on the day you were born.
所以我母亲是人类
So, my mother was human.
你也是人类 至少一部分是
And so are you. At least in part.
亚瑟之子 王族最后的后裔
Son of Arthur, last of the royal lineage.
他的血脉
Blood of his blood.
注定要成为人类之王
Destined to be king of man.
所以我知道你是
Which is why I know you are
唯一一个能做到必要的事的人
the only one who can do what must be done.
王者之剑 唯一可以对抗妮缪的武器
Excalibur, the one weapon that can stand against Nimue.
在动画里看起来比这大
Looks bigger in the cartoon.
只有亚瑟的真正后裔才能挥动它
Only a true descendant of Arthur can wield it.
地狱男爵 这是你与生俱来的权力 你的命运
It is your birthright, Hellboy, your destiny.
这就是你摧毁血皇后的方法
This is how you will destroy the Blood Queen.
不 你答应过我的
No! You gave me your word!
趁现在还来得及 把剑拔♥出♥来♥
Take the sword before it's too late!
拔♥出♥来♥
Take it!
快拔♥出♥来♥
Take it now!
你个傻瓜
You fool!
我用最后的魔力把王者之剑带到了这里
I used the last of my magic to bring Excalibur here.
现在剑回到了亚瑟身边
Now the sword has returned to Arthur,
唯一配得上它的人
the only man worthy of it.
你本可以阻止她的
You could've stopped her.
至少我不会在这里
At least I won't be here
看着这个世界凋零死亡
to watch the world wither and die.
跑啊 对 快跑
Run! Yeah, go on, run.
你们这些可悲的混♥蛋♥
You pathetic bastards.
到目前为止 英国政♥府♥
So far, the British government
还没有找到这场正以
has failed to pinpoint the origin of the plague
前所未有的速度蔓延的瘟疫的源头
which is spreading at an unprecedented rate.
首相已官方宣布
The Prime Minister has declared
进入紧急状态
an official state of emergency
并敦促英国公民留在室内
and is urging British citizens to remain indoors
避免与任何可能被感染的人接触
and to avoid contact with anyone who may be infected.
预计伤亡人数将在两小时内达到十万人
Casualties are expected to reach 100,000 within two hours,
突发新闻
致命瘟♥疫♥爆♥发♥
英国瘟疫将在未来24小时内
with the British plague spreading to the EU
蔓延至欧盟
resulting in massive fatalities
造成大量死亡
over the next 24 hours
并有可能引发全球疫情
and threatening to spark a global epidemic.
听好了 女士们先生们
Listen up, ladies and gentlemen.
情况已经糟到不能更糟了
The shit has gone way beyond the fan.
那里有个来自五世纪的女巫
Out there, there's a fifth century sorceress
和她的猪怪
and her pig monster,
想要毁灭伦敦和整个世界
who want to bring down the curtain on London and the world.
现在请告诉我 他们在哪儿
Now, please tell me where the fuck they are!
我要看证件 亲爱的
I need to see some ID, love.
感染率远远超出最初...
The infection rate is much higher than initially...
你要告诉我们下面发生了什么吗
You gonna tell us what happened down there?
甘道夫去哪儿了
Where's Gandalf?
他死了 他要把剑给我 王者之剑
He's dead. He offered me the sword, Excalibur.
他说那是杀死血皇后的唯一方法
He said it was the only way to kill the Blood Queen.
好吧 剑在哪呢
All right, so where is it?
我没拿剑
I didn't take the sword.
因为如果我拿了 我就是那个
'Cause if I do, I'm the guy who's gonna
开启世界末日的人
bring about the end of the world.
你是那个开启世界末日的人
You're the guy who's going to bring about the end of the world?
少自大了
Get over yourself.
戴米奥
Daimio!
我们有任务要完成
We've got a job to do.
我们得走了
We've got to go.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
血皇后刚刚攻破了超自然调查防御局
The Blood Queen just took out the B.P.R.D.
爸
Dad.
我们会找到你♥爸♥爸的 他没死
We'll find your father. He's not dead.
相信我 我会知道的
Trust me, I'd know.
看看这个
Have a look at this.
我在圣保罗大教堂外面
I'm outside St. Paul's Cathedral,
就在那边
and right over there,
圣保罗大教堂大屠♥杀♥
数百名武装警♥察♥继续与一名
hundreds of armed police continue a shootout
身份不明的袭击者交火
with an unknown assailant.
让开
Get out of the way!
我跟你们是一伙的
I'm on your side!
-抱歉 我的错 -十一军
- Sorry. My bad. - M-11!
任何情况下都不准进入
No one enters under any circumstances!
她在哪儿
Where is she?
爸
Dad!
你好 地狱男爵
Hello, Hellboy.
很抱歉皇后陛下不能亲自来迎接你
Sorry my queen couldn't be here to greet you in person.
这可不是好兆头
That's not a good sign.
他怎么变得这么大
How did he get so fucking big?
地狱男爵 如你所见
电影精选列表