公元517年
The year is 517 A.D.,
史称黑暗时代
known as the Dark Ages
而名字的来由显而易见
and for fucking good reason.
一场人类军队与黑暗生物之间
An endless war between the armies of man
永无休止的战争
and the creatures of darkness
席卷了英国
has raged across Britain.
为了报复人类对黑暗生物的不公之举
And in retribution for man's injustices to creatures,
永生不死的女巫薇薇安·妮缪
the immortal witch Vivienne Nimue
传播了致命的瘟疫
had spread her deadly plague
威胁要把人类从地球上彻底消灭
threatening to wipe mankind off the face of the Earth.
彭德尔山
公元517年
于是在彭德尔山上 一棵古老的橡树下
And so at Pendle Hill, beneath an ancient oak tree,
亚瑟王 没错 就是那个亚瑟王
King Arthur... Yes, that King Arthur,
和他法术高♥强♥的巫师梅林
and his powerful wizard Merlin,
被迫向血皇后妮缪投降
were forced to surrender to Nimue, the Queen of Blood.
看看这是谁
Well, well, well.
伟大的亚瑟王驾临彭德尔山
The great King Arthur comes to Pendle Hill.
然而 带着深信人类与怪物
However, believing man and monster
永远也无法和睦共处的想法
were never meant to live in harmony,
亚瑟偷袭了妮缪
Arthur ambushed Nimue.
而她最信任的女巫戈内达背叛了她
Betrayed by her most trusted witch, Ganeida.
凡人的兵器伤不了我
No mortal weapon can harm me.
-王者之剑 -这可不是凡人的兵器
- Excalibur! - This is no mortal weapon.
盛怒之下
Pissed off,
妮缪释放了致命的瘟疫
Nimue unleashed her deadly plague.
不
No!
轻轻一挥
With one swing
传说中的王者之剑
of his legendary sword,
亚瑟砍下了血皇后之首
Arthur severed the Blood Queen's head.
即便如此 也无法阻止她
But even that wasn't enough to stop her.
所以他将血皇后砍碎
So he had her cut up into pieces,
并将每一块分别锁在不同的棺材里
each one locked in a separate casket.
一切尚未结束 我永生永世都要复仇
This is not over. I am vengeance eternal!
不
No!
神圣的祷告者将其封印
Sealed with a holy prayer.
只有圣徒的言语才能打破这道圣印
Only the words from a man of God may break this holy seal.
随后 亚瑟命令其最勇敢的骑士们骑马离去
Arthur then ordered his bravest knights to ride off
将她邪恶的残骸埋葬在大地尽头
and bury her wretched remains in the far reaches of the land,
没有人能找到的地方
where no one would ever find her.
即使是魔鬼本尊也无济于事
Not even the devil himself.
地狱男爵:血皇后崛起
我是认真的 儿子
I mean it, son.
不准喝酒 不准打架 不要挑事
No drinking, no fighting, don't cause a scene.
提华纳
今时今日
爸 别紧张 我又不是第一次来提华纳
Relax, Dad. It's not my first time in Tijuana.
你以为我为什么要跟你说这些
Why do you think I'm telling you all this?
鲁伊兹是我朋友 我只是想把他带回来
Ruiz is my friend. I just wanna bring him back.
鲁伊兹探员不是你朋友
Agent Ruiz is not your friend.
他只是你的一个酒友
He's someone you get drunk with.
三周前
Three weeks ago,
我们派鲁伊兹探去调查一个吸血鬼巢穴
we sent Ruiz to investigate a nest of vampires.
自那之后 他就没消息了
We haven't heard from him since.
交给我
I'm on it.
我收到可靠消息 知道在哪能找到他
A reliable source told me where I can find him.
找到他就打给我
Call me when you have him.
我不会打给你的
I'm not going to call you.
打给我 这是个简单的寻人任务
Just call me! It's a simple extraction.
带鲁伊兹离开那里
Get Ruiz out of there
说声再见就闪人 别又把事情搞大
and bid adios without making a big mess. Again.
交给我 爸
I got this, Dad!
爸
你知道我的 我很温柔
You know me, I have a gentle touch.
该死 又坏了
Shit! Not again.
摔跤
坎马卓兹 坎马卓兹 坎马卓兹
Camazotz! Camazotz! Camazotz!
坎马卓兹 坎马卓兹 坎马卓兹
Camazotz! Camazotz! Camazotz!
今晚我们请来了一位名人
世上最伟大的超自然现象调查员
地狱男爵
我们打一场 不死不休
鲁伊兹 埃斯特班 是你吗
Ruiz! Esteban, is that you?
埃斯特班 我不是他了 我是坎马卓兹
坎马卓兹 坎马卓兹 坎马卓兹 坎马卓兹
Camazotz! Camazotz! Camazotz! Camazotz!
坎马卓兹 坎马卓兹
Camazotz! Camazotz!
坎马卓兹是什么鬼
What's up with the Camazotz crap, huh?
超自然调查防御局派你来这里
The B.P.R.D. sends you down here,
调查一个吸血鬼巢穴
investigate a nest of vampires
但是你三周前失联了
and you went silent about three weeks ago.
我想你了 伙计
I miss you, man.
别闹了 我是来带你回去的
Come on, I'm here to bring you back in.
来吧 兄弟 我们走
Come on, buddy, let's go.
那就来带我回去吧
So come on, bring me in.
对打 对打 对打
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
上吧 恶魔
野兽去死
好吧 你是怎么了
Okay. Hey, what happened to you, man?
你这是什么打扮
What's with the get-up, huh?
我在训练
训练 训练什么
Training? Training for what?
为了杀你
To kill you!
好吧 帮我拿着
Okay. Hang on to that for me.
紫色很适合你
You look good in purple.
好疼
Ouch!
玩够了吧
It's been a lot of fun.
我们能走了吗
Can we get out of here?
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
鲁伊兹 我们去喝杯酒好好聊聊
Ruiz! Let's have a drink and talk about this!
你是个好探员
You're a good agent!
兄弟 别这样 你不记得了吗
Buddy, come on. Come on, don't you remember?
我们在后院 坐在门廊喝啤酒
Backyards? Drinking beers on the porch?
我们还一起弹过吉他呢
We used to play guitar, man!
虽然你弹的都是不插电的嬉皮士垃圾
You-you'd play all that hippy acoustic crap
而我弹的才叫音乐
and I'd play real music.
去你♥妈♥的♥
To hell with this!
对不起 伙计
I'm sorry, man.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
别这样 我不想弄伤你 搭档
Come on, I don't wanna hurt you, partner.
我知道你还没有完全迷失 回应我一下
I know you're in there somewhere. Talk to me.
你喜欢扮英雄
You play the hero,
但我知道面具之下你的真面目
but I really know what is under your mask.
是吗 那我们就揭开你的面具看看吧
Oh, yeah? Is that so? Let's see what's under yours.
鲁伊兹 别闹了
Ruiz! Stop this!
不 不
No! No!
鲁伊兹
Ruiz.
我认识你 阿努·恩·罗摩
I know you... Anung un Rama.
你的心因愤怒而跳动
Your heart beats with rage.
我知道你最终会选择哪一边
I know which side you'll choose at the end.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我不是故意的 我...
I'm sorry, I didn't mean... I...
终结即将来临...
没关系 小家伙
That's okay, little guy.
你只是生性如此
You're just doing what you're doing.
我不会怪你的
I'm not judging.
地狱男爵
Hellboy.
不 我是乔什
No, it's Josh.
我经常被人认错
People confuse us all the time.
来吧 我们得走了
Come on, we gotta go.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
推特 你可算不上低调
Twitter. You don't exactly blend.
鲁伊兹的事我很遗憾 但我们得带你回去
Look, sorry about Ruiz, but we gotta take you back.
你们可以试试
You can try!
别这样 大块头 别激动
Come on, big guy. Easy.
我们只是奉命行事
We're just following orders.
他想要你回去
He wants you back.
是老头派你们来的
电影精选列表