unlucky enough to fall foul of them.
要知道 他们对骨髓欲罢不能
The marrow, you see. They can't get enough.
如果有巨人到达人口密集的地方
So, if any were to reach a population center...
那就好玩了
It's Miller time.
这不是轻而易举的任务 地狱男爵
This is not a task to be taken lightly, Hellboy.
这些是巨人僵尸 非常难搞
These are Gigantum Mortis. Very unpleasant.
问你父亲就知道了
Just ask your father.
崔沃也曾受邀加入狩猎
Trevor was a guest of the hunt,
我们在1943年合力干掉了一个巨人
when we took one down in '43.
我早就知道我爸老得很慢 但是你们...
I always knew Dad aged well, but you guys...
照片就像是昨天拍的一样
Picture looks like it was taken yesterday.
这是有原因的
There's a reason for that.
你刚才准确地观察到的现象
The phenomenon you so rightly observed
源自于一场降神会
was the byproduct of a seance
我们四个人 还有你父亲布鲁姆教授
the four of us, along with your Professor Broom,
都参与了
were involved in
就在战争爆发前
just before the war.
请容我介绍我们的常驻先知
Allow me to introduce our resident seer,
伊丽莎白·哈顿夫人
Lady Elizabeth Hatton.
那天晚上我接触到的灵魂
The spirit I made contact with that night
异常地强大
was exceptionally powerful.
它警告我们有东西即将出现
It warned us that something was coming.
可能会终结人类的东西
Something that would end mankind.
而我们被选中去寻找并摧毁它
And that we'd been chosen to seek it out and destroy it.
自那之后 我们以蜗牛的速度缓慢衰老
Ever since, we've aged at a snail's pace
就是为了完成那个使命
in order to fulfill that mission
无论要耗费多久
no matter how long it took.
好吧 你们担心的这个东西
Okay. And this thing you're worried about,
它出现了吗
did it show up?
是的
Oh, yes.
你出现了
You did.
你来到这个世界的那晚 我就在现场
I was there the night that you came into the world.
那时第二次世界大战已接近尾声
World War II was coming to an end.
德国几乎被击败了
Germany was all but defeated.
但是纳粹还藏了最后一手
But the Nazis still had one last trick up their sleeve.
他们求助于臭名昭著的
They turned to the infamous
死灵法师格里戈里·拉斯普♥京♥
necromancer Grigori Rasputin.
在苏格兰海岸外的一个小岛上
On an island off the coast of Scotland,
他们聚在一起进行古老的神秘仪式
they gathered to invoke an ancient occult ritual...
想要把战局扭转成对德国有利的局面
intended to turn the tide of war back in Germany's favor.
但是出了差错
But something went wrong.
仪式没有完全按照他们的计划进行
The ritual didn't turn out quite as they planned.
杀了他
幸运的是
Fortunately,
传奇纳粹猎人 龙虾队长赶到了
legendary Nazi hunter the Lobster arrived...
你们好
Guten Tag!
带领盟军进行了大胆的突袭
leading the allies on a daring raid.
再见
Goodbye.
来吧 让魔鬼知道是谁杀了你
Here, so the devil knows who sent you.
去你的
至于你们这些踢正步的混♥蛋♥
As for the rest of you goose-stepping bastards,
小心我的热能手套
beware of my claw
因为我是来将你们所有人
for I have come to inflict justice
绳之以法的
on all of you.
布鲁姆教授和我
Professor Broom and myself
当时在和盟军合作
were working with the allies at the time.
凭借他对神秘仪式的了解
With his knowledge of the occult
以及我预见未来的天赋
and my gift of foresight,
我们率领秘密任务到达岛上
we led a secret mission to the island
准备杀死那晚从地狱深处召唤出来的
to kill whatever abomination was summoned
任何可憎之物
from the depths of hell that night.
等一下
Hold it!
接下来交给我
I'll take it from here.
但是我们发现了你
Instead, we found you.
你父亲从没跟你提起过 对吗
Your father never told you, did he?
那晚他究竟为什么在那里
Why he was really there that night?
他一定是忘说了
Must've slipped his mind.
拉斯普♥京♥把你作为武器带到了这个世界
Rasputin brought you in the world as a weapon.
怀着耐心和理解
With patience and understanding,
布鲁姆把那件武器变成了行善的利器
Broom turned that weapon into a force for good.
"耐心和理解"
"Patience and understanding."
你确定我们说的是同一个人吗
You sure we're talking about the same guy?
他在你身上看到了我们其他人看不到的东西
He saw something in you that the rest of us could not.
他把你当自己的儿子养大
And he raised you as his own son.
你应该休息一下 地狱男爵
You should get some rest, Hellboy.
黎明时集♥合♥狩猎
The hunt will assemble at dawn.
所以我不仅是恶魔之子 还是纳粹
So I'm devil spawn and a Nazi.
好极了 多谢 爸
Great. Thanks, Dad.
爸
拜托
Come on!
圣赛巴斯蒂安修道院
请尊重我们的静默誓言
这么晚不会是访客
别开门
它在哪儿 修道士
Where is it, monk?
过来 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Come here, you fucking bastards!
过来 你们敢吗
Come here! Have you got it?
我很好奇 尖叫算不算打破你们的静默誓言
I wonder, does screaming break your vow of silence, brother?
你知道我在找什么 它在哪儿
You know what I'm looking for. Where is it?
带我去
Show me!
快点
Come on!
过来 修道士
Come here, monk!
我他妈讨厌铁
I fuckin' hate iron!
打开它 念咒语
Open it. Speak the words.
你知道只有圣徒的言语
You know only the words from a man of God
才能打破这道封印
can break the seal.
快他妈打开
Fucking open it!
难道什么事都得我自己做吗
Have I gotta do everything meself?
蠢货
Gobshite.
[咒语]
欢迎回来 陛下
Welcome back, Your Majesty.
怎么 我们是去讨糖果还是狩猎巨人
What, are we trick-or-treating or hunting giants?
这是传统 向以前勇敢的猎人致敬
Tradition. To honor the brave huntsmen who've come before.
那这些长刺刀呢
And the pig stickers?
另一个传统
Another tradition.
古往今来被巨人杀手所使用
Used by giant slayers throughout the ages.
当然也经过了现代技术的改造
With a few modern modifications, of course.
比电椅的威力强五倍
Five times as potent as an electric chair.
提醒你一下 这不足以杀死巨人 但是
Not enough to kill a giant, mind you. But, uh, still,
可以轻易制♥服♥那些生物 你想要一个吗
quite handy in subduing the creatures. Would you care for one?
不用了 我有自己的传统
It's all right, I got traditions of my own.
天哪 我不用戴帽子吧
Oh, God. I don't have to wear the hat, do I?
不用 我们很清楚
No. We're very well aware
你对头上的角很抵触
of your distaste for horns.
不过作为狩猎大♥师♥ 戴上这件头饰
It's my honor, as master of the hunt,
是我的荣幸
to wear the headdress.
最后是这个 暗影
And here we are. Long Shadow.
你们没有吉普车或摩托车之类的吗
Don't you have a jeep or a motorcycle or something?
那可不太公平 不是吗
That wouldn't be very sporting now, would it?
他会安全带你回来的
He'll bring you home safely.
事先声明 这不是我的主意
For the record, this wasn't my idea.
和哈顿夫人预言的一样 有三组踪迹
Three sets of tracks. Just as Lady Hatton foretold.
我数到四具尸体 虽然是残骸
I count four bodies. Parts of them, anyway.
-他们会回来的 -你为什么这么肯定
- They'll be back. - What makes you so sure?
巨人是不会留下食物的
Giants don't leave food behind.
踪迹向北 朝河的方向去了
The tracks are heading north, toward the river.
我们要在这里战斗
This is where we'll make our stand.
他们会从桥上过河
They'll use the bridge to cross.
我们可以在任意一边的灌木丛中占据位置
We can take up positions in the brush on either side.
嗯 看起来是个偷袭的绝佳地点
Yeah, seems like a perfect spot for an ambush.
我也这么想
My thoughts exactly.
-我们上 -干掉他
- Let's get him! - Take him!
快追
After him!
打倒他
Bring him down!
你真的觉得我们需要你的帮助
电影精选列表