我想要更具体更切实的预言
I'd appreciate a prophecy with smaller and more relatable stakes.
绝不能让皇后找到国王
The Queen must never find a king!
当妮缪再次完整之时
When Nimue is whole again,
你真正的命运就将揭晓
then your true destiny will be revealed.
这是我所见到的 只有到那时...
This I have seen. Only then will...
只有到那时会怎样
Only then will what?
你正说到精彩的部分
You're just getting to the good part!
它还在这里
It's... It's still here!
-你还好吗 -不好
- Are you all right? - No.
一位女士刚从我嘴里钻出来了
A lady just came out of my fucking mouth!
你陪着她
Stay with her.
操
Fuck!
我认识你
I know you.
那是条胳膊吗
Is that an arm?
快他妈放开我
Fucking let me go!
恶心死了
That's disgusting!
你妈难道没教过你
Didn't your mother ever tell you
不要跟死物打交道吗
you shouldn't play with dead things!
皇后陛下 救救我 我还没准备好
My Queen, help me! I'm not ready yet!
皇后陛下
My Queen!
真迷人
Fascinating.
我从没见过像你这样的生物
Never have I seen a creature quite like you.
妮缪
Nimue.
如此强大的力量 如此辉煌的潜力
Such power, such glorious potential.
我们没有理由成为敌人
There is no reason for us to be enemies,
我们可以一起
when we can be
成就更多
so much more.
他们害怕我们 他们称我们为怪物
They fear us. They call us monsters.
我们渴望着同一天
We yearn for the same day,
那一天我们不再被辱骂 而是被称颂为英雄
when we are not reviled but lauded as heroes.
一粒粒种子
Seed by seed,
一棵棵树木 一块块石头
tree by tree, stone by stone,
我们将一起重新种植伊甸园
we'll replant Eden together.
接下来会发生什么
What happens next,
只有命运才能决定
only the fates decide.
地狱男爵
Hellboy!
你♥他♥妈♥的混账
You fucking prick!
没打中 不是吗
I missed, didn't I?
告诉我你抓住那个混♥蛋♥了
Tell me you got the bastard.
我们追了 那个该死的跑得太快了
We pursued. The damn thing was just too fast.
我们连它的真面目都没看清
We didn't even get a proper look at it.
那个丑陋的猪脸贱♥货♥
That ugly pig-faced son of a bitch.
但是你看到了 对不对
But you did, didn't you?
你知道这是怎么回事
You know what's going on here,
所以我强烈建议你现在就交待
so I strongly suggest you start talking.
是棕精灵
It was the Gruagach.
-什么 -你确定吗
- The what? - Are you sure?
嗯 我绝不会忘记那么一张脸
Yeah. I'd never forget a face like that.
棕精灵是什么
What's a Gruagach?
我们多年前曾经有一面之缘
We first crossed paths years ago.
爱丽丝当时还是个婴儿
Alice was just a baby at the time,
而精灵喜欢偷婴儿
and fairies loved to steal babies.
我们简直像是活在一个
It's like living in a nightmare
永远醒不来的噩梦里
we can't wake up from.
天知道为什么
Who knows why,
但是当他们设法偷到一个孩子后
but when they do manage to get their hands on one,
他们会留下一个换生灵来冒充人类
they leave a changeling in its place to pass for human.
她看上去是一样的 但是
She looks the same, but...
我解释不了
I can't explain it.
这不是我的女儿
That's not my daughter.
看看你
Look at you.
爱丽丝 你真是最可爱的小宝贝
Alice, aren't you the cutest little baby?
你的妈妈和爸爸...
Your mom and your dad are, uh,
担心你最近举止有点奇怪
well, worried that you've been acting strange.
没关系 地狱男爵叔叔来了
It's okay. Uncle Hellboy is here.
他正好有个绝招
And he's got just the thing for that.
嗯 我也是这么想的 你这个小混♥蛋♥
Yeah, that's what I thought, you little bastard!
天哪 你在做什么
Jesus! What are you doing?
铁 他们讨厌铁
Iron. They hate the stuff.
放开我
Let me go!
放开我 这是虐待儿童
Let me go! Ahh! This is child abuse!
我是个小宝宝 你这大个子混账
I'm a little baby, you big fuck!
真恶心 那是什么
It's disgusting! What is that thing?
抓不到
Didn't get!
滚开
Fuck off!
疼 疼 我保证 我保证
It hurts! It hurts! I promise! I promise!
精灵会把她送回来的
The fairies will return her!
我发誓 快他妈放开我
I swear! Just fucking let me go!
我也想相信你的话
Yeah, I'd love to take your word for it.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
有个问题 那就是我不傻
There's one problem, I'm just not stupid!
傻♥逼♥
Twat!
你这个狡诈的小混♥蛋♥
You slippery little bastard!
听着
Listen!
你最好赶紧把他们的孩子送回来
You better bring these people back their baby
否则我就亲自去接她
or I'm coming to get her myself!
然后你和你的精灵小伙伴
And then you and your fairy friends
就有得后悔了
are gonna be sorry!
爱丽丝镜中世界奇遇记
刘易斯·卡罗尔
总算来了
About goddamn time.
爱丽丝
Alice!
天哪 她回来了
Oh, my God. She's back.
最好是新换的尿布
This better be a clean diaper,
否则我会去找你的
or I'm coming after you!
小爱丽丝
Wee Alice.
我不可能永远躲着他
Guess I couldn't avoid him forever.
命运总是有办法
Destiny always has a way
让事情回到原点
of bringing things full circle.
命运
Destiny.
只不过是"巧合"的愚蠢解释
Stupid word for "coincidence."
别说命运的坏话 她是个有仇必报的贱♥人♥
Don't talk shit about fate. She's a vindictive bitch.
我们背负着我们血统中的每一个罪恶
We carry every sin committed in our bloodlines.
血皇后也是这么说的
Blood Queen said pretty much the same thing.
这一切是为了什么
So, that's what this is all about?
你之前惹过什么精灵之类的蠢货
Some fairy tale wanker you pissed off
要来找你寻仇了
is now looking for revenge?
而且他正在利用血皇后来达成目的
And he's now using the Blood Queen to get it.
我说不好 或许是她在利用他
I don't know about that. Maybe she's using him.
怎么说
And how's that?
那个叫亚瑟的
This Arthur comes along,
把她砍碎了
chops her up into little pieces,
装在箱子里埋了
buries her in boxes?
也许她只是想让怪物们走出阴影
Maybe she just wants monsters to come out
重新生活呢
from the shadows and live again.
棒极了 这样她就又有灭绝人类的机会了
Great, so she gets another shot at wiping out mankind.
我们不了解她 至少不确定
We don't know that about her. Not for sure.
集♥合♥我们的人 我要带他们回伦敦总部
Collect our men. I'm taking them back to London HQ.
夜晚 秘密的忠实守护者
O night, faithful preserver of mysteries.
还有明亮的星辰与月亮
And ye bright stars and moon.
继承了仇恨之日的火焰
Succeed the fires of hateful day.
小心点 你们这些渣滓
Careful, you slags!
比起1500年来
The pain is fleeting
被囚于箱子的折磨 这痛苦不算什么
compared to 1,500 years locked in a box.
我活着只是为了服侍您 皇后陛下
I only live to serve, my Queen.
你服侍我的唯一目的就是
You only serve to get your revenge
向地狱男爵复仇
against this Hellboy.
他对你来说为何如此重要
Why is he so important to you?
他用铁烙伤我
He burnt me with iron
诅咒我永世蒙受耻辱
and cursed me to a world of shame.
我本来可以做个人的
I could've been a person.
电影精选列表