Hellboy, as you can see,
她确保了你能受到正式的欢迎
she's made sure you receive a proper fucking welcome.
你不知道我等这一刻等了多久
You've no idea how long I've been waiting for this.
我可以想象
I have some idea!
要知道 我就是那个让小猪仔
You know, I was the guy that sent little piggy squealing
一路尖叫着跑回家的家伙
all the way back home.
找掩护
Take cover!
我要把你的头拧下来
I'll rip your fucking head off!
当心
Look out!
小猪仔 我带来了你的最爱 铁
Little piggy, I brought your favorite! Iron!
这次不管用了
That's not gonna work this time.
我抬不动
It won't budge!
尝尝这个 混♥蛋♥
Take that, you fucker!
过来 你...
Come here, you...
该死的浑蛋
Fucking bastard.
离开这里
Get out of here.
我不会就这么扔下你
I'm not just gonna leave you!
快走
Go!
滚开
Fuck off!
看看你 你的脸就像狒狒的屁♥股♥
Look at ya. You got a face like a baboon's ass.
乖乖躺在那儿流血 让我把你干掉
Now just lay there and bleed while I finish you off.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
祝你好运 伙计
Good luck with that, pal!
该死的杂种
Fucking mutt.
戴米奥
Daimio?
我们吃烤肉吧
Let's eat some barbecue!
-地狱男爵 -给我这个干什么
- Hellboy! - What am I supposed to do with that?
即兴发挥
Improvise!
我要砸烂你的脑袋
I'm gonna squash your fucking head now.
-来吧 你个红脸傻♥逼♥ -够了
- Here, you red-faced twat! - Enough!
陛下
Your Majesty.
放过他 我的宠物
Let him go, my pet.
我们说好的 我把你拼齐了
We had a deal. I found you.
这一切都是我策划的 我是一切的开始
I set all this in motion! I was the beginning of it all.
而我是终点
And I am the end.
原谅我 我需要有人挑战地狱男爵
Forgive me. I needed someone to challenge Hellboy,
把他逼到绝境
push him to the edge.
但你答应过的
But you promised!
答应恢复你的力量
To make you whole again.
无与伦比的强大
Powerful beyond compare.
在短暂闪耀的时间内
And for one brief, shining moment,
-确实实现了 -这不公平
- you were. - This ain't fair!
你去死 地狱男爵
Fuck you, Hellboy!
嗯 你也去死
Yeah, fuck you back.
好了 该结束了
All right, time to finish this.
但我不想杀你
But I don't want to kill you.
我们不是敌人 我们被命运连结在一起
We are not enemies. We are bound together by fate!
别再说这些废话了 女士
Not this crap again, lady!
有些教训值得重复
Some lessons bear repeating.
想想有多少人一生都在
Just think how many spent their lives
寻找亚瑟的坟墓
searching for Arthur's tomb.
它一直都在这里
It's been right here all along.
拔剑吧 这是你的权力
Go ahead. It's yours by right.
你能感受到 不是吗
You can feel it, can't you?
它在呼唤你
How it calls to you.
搅动你生命的核心
Stirring the thing at the core of your being.
你注定要成为的人
The thing you're destined to be.
拔剑吧
Go ahead, take it.
你想杀我 不是吗
You want to kill me, don't you?
拔剑 拔剑
Pick up the sword. Take it!
不
No!
我不知道你在耍什么把戏
I don't know what your game is here,
但我不玩了
but I'm done playing!
那好
Very well.
爸 爸
Dad! Dad!
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
你做你该做的 干掉这个婊♥子♥
You do what you have to do and take out this bitch!
不 妮缪 妮缪 不 放开他 妮缪
No! Nimue! Nimue, no! Let him go, Nimue!
放开他 你想要的是我 来抓我
Let him go! It's me you want! Take me!
你已经在我手上了
I already have you.
你只是还不知道罢了
You just don't know it yet.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad?
不 求你别死
No. Please don't go.
不
No!
老天 伙计 你真是一团糟
Jesus Christ, mate. You're a mess.
好吧 至少现在我知道为什么
Well, at least now I know why
你一直表现得像个该死的混♥蛋♥了
you've been acting like such a fucking dick.
我需要你立刻振作起来
I need you to pull it together now!
他需要我们的帮助
He needs our help.
别哭了
Save your tears.
比起我为全人类准备的下场
His death is a mercy compared to
他的死是一种仁慈
what I have in store for the rest of mankind.
都是因为在你有机会使用王者之剑时
All because you were too cowardly to use Excalibur
你太懦弱了
when you had the chance.
你的两个父亲都会以你为耻
Both your fathers would be ashamed!
妮缪
Nimue!
到我这儿来
Come to me.
到我这儿来
Come to me.
来
Come.
你太美了
You're so beautiful.
现在你明白了 我们生来就要共同统治
Now you see that we were born to rule together.
亚瑟只是个凡人
Arthur was just a man.
在他手中 王者之剑是死亡的工具
In his hands, Excalibur was an instrument of death.
但在你手中 你可以建立新的世界
But in yours, you can build a new world,
为我们的同类建立更美好的世界
a better world for all our kind.
陛下
My Lord.
住手
Stop!
这不是你 地狱男爵 你不是这样的人
This isn't you, Hellboy. You're better than this.
别听这个老傻瓜的话 这是你命中注定的
Don't listen to this old fool. You were meant for this.
她想利用你
She wants to use you,
扭曲你的本性
make you into something you're not.
所以别再发牢骚了
So stop being a whiny little shit
向她证明她错了
and show her she's wrong.
勇往直前 拥抱你的命运
Go forth and embrace your destiny.
摧毁你的敌人
Destroy your enemies!
没完没了地唠叨抱怨命运
All this bitching and moaning about destiny.
成熟点吧 你是个男人
Grow a pair! You're a man!
而且是个好人 做个好人
And a good one! Act like it.
别让预言告诉你你是谁
Don't let a prophecy tell you who you are.
你自己做决定
You decide for yourself.
他在撒谎
He's lying!
你是世界末日的伟大野兽
You are the great beast of the apocalypse.
这就是真正的你 一直都是
This is the real you! It always has been.
烧尽过去
Burn out the past.
摆脱弱点
Be rid of the weakness.
我的国王
My King.
还没结束
This isn't over!
我们注定要在一起
We are destined for one another!
我们会再见面的
We will meet again
在世界末日的最后一天
on the last day of the ending of the world!
女士 别说了 你还剩
Lady, quit while you're...
-一个头 -不
- A head. - No!
不
No!
你早就知道 对不对
You knew, didn't you?
一直都知道
This whole time.
我体内的这个野兽
This beast inside me.
我内心的本性
My inner nature!
我的命运
My destiny!
你也知道
电影精选列表