Did you really think we needed your help
才能去杀我们猎杀了几个世纪的巨人吗
to kill something we've been hunting for centuries?
我们决不允许魔鬼
We will never allow the devil
坐上英格兰的王座
to sit on the throne of England.
那将引发世界末日
It would usher in the apocalypse.
我必须承认
I must confess
当哈顿夫人第一次告诉我
when Lady Hatton first told me
她对未来的预见和必须做的事的时候
about her vision and what needed to be done
我有些犹豫
I was hesitant.
布鲁姆对你的潜力很有信心
Broom was so certain of your potential
并且你做了很多善事
and you have done so much good.
但是命运是变幻无常的野兽
But fate is a fickle beast.
而现在我必须做
And now I must do
你父亲多年前就该做的事
what your father should have done those many years ago.
不
No.
你的头颅将成为我们陈列室的一大亮点
If it's any consolation, your head will make
也许这能让你略感安慰
a wonderful addition to our gallery.
吉尔
Jill!
你完蛋了
You are going down!
我以为是同一个脚趾
I thought it was the same toe.
你想象不到我杀了多少人才拿到这个
You have no idea how many I had to kill.
我很快就能让你玩上"扭扭乐"
I'll have you playing Twister in no time.
抱歉 玩笑开得太早
Sorry, too soon.
你的努力很快就会得到回报
And soon you shall reap the reward for your efforts.
我不知道你会不会觉得饿
I didn't know if you'd be hungry or what, you know.
要是我在箱子里待一千年 肯定饿疯了
A thousand years in a box and I'd be starving.
你不会相信现在的人都会
You wouldn't believe what people
乱扔些什么东西 饼干
throw away these days. Cookie!
复仇是我唯一需要的食物
Revenge is the only sustenance I require.
看看这个
Look at this.
一个饱受战争和贫穷蹂躏的世界
A world ravaged by war and poverty
被无能的恐惧贩子领导着
led by feckless fear mongers.
他们用歌♥唱比赛取代了剑
They've replaced swords with singing competitions.
他们时日无多了
Well, not for much longer.
我的另一条手臂呢
What about my other hand?
你确定能找回来吗
You're certain you can retrieve it?
当然 当然了
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
然后你会遵守承诺复原我
And you'll restore me, as you promised?
别担心 你会得到应得的
Don't worry, you'll get what's due.
好事会降临在耐心等待的人身上
All good things come to those who wait.
把最后一个箱子给我 让我再次完整
Bring me the last box. Make me whole again.
然后我们将一起
And together,
用鲜血为这个世界洗礼
we will baptize this world in blood.
真疼 好了
That hurt. Okay.
看看这个
Well, look at that.
看来你们还是需要我的帮助的
I guess you did need my help after all.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我以为有三个巨人
I thought there was supposed to be three.
天哪 明天早上我肯定浑身酸痛
God, I'm gonna feel that in the morning.
到爸爸这儿来
Come to papa.
别动 帅哥
Hold still, handsome!
里面真♥他♥妈♥湿
It's fucking wet in there!
哥们
Pal!
你都吃了什么
What have you been eating?
该死 我忘了
Shit, I forgot.
只剩你和我了 公主
Yeah, it's just you and me now, princess!
是我的滴滴吗
Is that my Uber?
他在那儿
There he is.
-就是他 -带他上车
- That's him. - Let's get him.
欢迎回到人间
Welcome back to the land of the living.
几乎没留下伤痕 你愈合得真快
Hardly a scratch left. You heal fast.
我在哪儿
Where am I?
培根 鸡蛋和血肠 吃吗
Bacon, eggs and black pudding, do ya?
看起来你需要一顿像样的英式早餐
You look like you could use a proper English breakfast.
来吧 在你倒下之前坐下
Go on, sit down before you fall down.
我是怎么来的
How did I get here?
一个人和一辆车
A man with a van.
实际上是四个人
Actually, four men.
顺便说一下 你欠我三百英镑
You owe me 300 quid, by the way.
不好意思 我认识你吗
I'm sorry, do I know you?
"提防闪电巨龙 我的孩子"
"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!"
出自英国作家刘易斯·卡罗尔的小说
《爱丽丝镜中世界奇遇记》
"口能撕咬"
"The jaws that bite,"
"爪能扼杀"
"the claws that catch!"
-"提防啾啾怪鸟" -"啾啾怪鸟"
- "Beware the Jubjub bird," - "The Jubjub bird..."
-"躲避那狂暴的" -"狂暴的"
- "and shun the frumious..." - "The frumious..."
"凶恶猛兽"
"Bandersnatch!"
爱丽丝
Alice.
小爱丽丝·莫纳汉
Little Alice Monaghan.
没那么小的爱丽丝·莫纳汉
Not so little Alice Monaghan.
你现在是干这个吗 用茶叶占卜
This is what you do now, huh? You what, you read tea leaves?
给别人算命吗
You, uh, you tell people's fortune?
我是在利用与生俱来的天赋
I make use of the gifts I was given.
是吗 你帮人们和死去的亲戚交流吗
Oh, yeah? You let folks talk to their dead relatives?
怎么收费 五块钱一次吗
For what, like five bucks a pop?
差不多十块吧
More like a tenner.
少撕了一个
Missed one.
糟糕
Bollocks!
你得避开烧焦的部分吃了
You'll have to eat around the burnt bits.
而且算你走运
And lucky for you, too.
占卜
手相解读 10英镑
灵命解读 20英镑
塔罗牌 30英镑
水晶球解读 30英镑
如果不是死者帮忙 我根本找不到你
If it weren't for the dead, I never would've found you.
他们一直絮絮叨叨 特别是妈妈和爸爸
They keep blathering on. Especially Mom and Dad.
对了 他们向你问好
They say hi, by the way.
爸爸 妈妈
抱歉 我不知道
Sorry. I didn't know.
你怎么可能知道呢
Why would you?
如果你有那么一点点在乎
Maybe if you'd given a flying fig
在过去的二十年里能联♥系♥我一次的话
and checked in on me once in the past 20...
什么
What?
不 他没有 我来处理就好
No, he doesn't. Just let me deal with it.
更多死者吗
More dead people?
我跟你说过 他们从不闭嘴
I told you, they never shut up.
他们现在在跟你说什么
What are they telling you now?
他们说我应该抓住机会杀了你
They're saying I should kill you while I have the chance.
你看 他们知道你不知道的事
You see, they know what you don't,
比如桌子下面有一把霰弹枪
that I've got a shotgun under the table
填装了天使之骨的子弹
loaded with angel bones
正瞄准你的裆部
aimed right at your todger.
这年头似乎大家都想要我的命
Seems like everybody wants me dead nowadays.
他们告诉你为什么了吗
They give you a reason?
只说了末日即将降临
Only that the end is coming.
而且让末日降临的人是你
And it'll be you that brings it.
谷歌♥翻译一下 可以吗
Google-translate that, would you?
只是几句...
It's just something that...
一个朋友告诉我的话
a friend told me, you know.
就像是预言
Like a prophecy.
恶魔
你到底开不开枪
You gonna shoot me or what?
死者可能会害怕你这个恶魔
The dead might be afraid of your demon ass,
但我更了解你
but I know you better.
再说 我还欠你一个人情
Besides, I still owe you one
你在我小时候救过我的命
for saving my life when I was just a kid.
那我们到桌子底下干什么
So, what are we doing down here?
躲开玻璃
Avoiding the glass.
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
待在这儿
Stay here!
天啊
Jesus Christ!
我儿子真厉害
That's my boy.
爸
Dad!
电影精选列表