So did you.
那么多年前你为什么不杀了我
Why didn't you kill me all those years ago?
你有任务
You had a job,
保护世界不受怪物的侵害
to protect the world from monsters!
我从来没有为那晚做的决定后悔过
I have never, ever regretted the decision I made that night.
爸
Dad...
闭嘴听我说 我有话要说
Shut up and listen to me. There's things I need to say.
我尽力做我能做到的最好的父亲
I tried to be the best father I could.
我怎么知道怎么养孩子
What the hell did I know about raising a kid?
我是个杀手 而且很在行
I was a killer, and damn good at it.
有些野兽罪有应得 有些则不然
Some beasts deserved it, some didn't.
但我做了我认为必要的事
But I did what I believed was necessary.
如果我死后有机会变成天使
And if I have any chance of growing wings,
那都是因为你
it's because of you.
你改变了我
You changed me.
你改变了一切
You changed everything.
如果这场看似永无止境的战争有结束的时候
And if there is ever an end in this seemingly forever war,
那将是因为你和你强大的右手
it will be because of you and your strong right hand.
你是人类最好的 也是唯一的希望 孩子
You are mankind's best and only hope, my boy.
求你了 求你别死 我还没准备好
Please. Please don't go. I'm not ready.
不 你准备好了
Oh, yes, you are.
做你的父亲是我做过的最好的决定
Being your father was the best decision I ever made.
我爱你 地狱男爵
I love you, Hellboy.
我爱你 地狱男爵
I love you, Hellboy.
那是什么
What's that?
一个错误
A mistake.
我喜欢猫
I like cats.
我一直都更喜欢狗
I've always been more of a dog person.
那么 现在你是英格兰国王了
So, you're the king of England now.
-对啊 -好吧 我真没想到
- Yup. - Well, I didn't see that coming.
六个月后
西伯利亚
好了 我们到了
Okay, yeah, we're here.
有人收到吗 有人...
Does anybody copy? Does any...
没用的废物
Worthless piece of crap!
奥尼斯协会
The Oannes Society.
从太阳神厄里奥皮克兄弟协会中分♥裂♥出的团体
他们让俄赛里斯会社看起来像童子军
They make Osiris look like Cub Scouts.
老天 又一个秘密男孩俱乐部吗
Christ! Another secret boys club?
一群疯子 他们在这里干什么
Bunch of lunatics. What are they doing here?
我们的后援呢
And where's our back-up?
拜托
Come on!
不要这样鬼鬼祟祟地靠近我
Do not sneak up on me like that!
你就不能停止抱怨吗
Don't you ever stop bitching?
很高兴你能加入我们
I'm glad you could join us.
好了 来吧 进入你的战斗模式
Yeah. Okay, come on, let's get your game face on.
这不是像电灯一样能够随意开关的东西
It's not something I can just turn on and off like a light switch.
变身是对痛苦和情感的
The transformation is an electro-chemical reaction
一种电化学反应...
to pain and emotional...
很遗憾地告诉你
I'm sorry to say,
比这个要复杂一点...
it's a bit more complicated than that...
欢迎来到超自然调查防御局
Welcome to the B.P.R.D.
来吧 我们上
Yeah, come on, let's do this.
没人告诉我有着装要求啊
Nobody told me there was a dress code.
各位 看看这个
Guys, check it out.
两栖类人动物
1865年4月14日
"两栖类人动物"
"Icthyo Sapien."
有人知道这是什么意思吗
Anyone know what that means?
鱼人亚伯 地狱男爵的伙伴
地狱男爵:血皇后崛起
♪ 丹尼小子 ♪
♪ Oh, Danny boy ♪
Danny Boy[爱尔兰民谣]
♪ 笛声在声声呼唤着你 ♪
♪ The pipes The pipes are call... ♪
我是说 没关系的
I mean, it's fine, you know.
崔沃·布鲁姆
父亲
有很多光的地方 阴影是最深的 - 歌♥德
就好像我们完成了任务
It's like, we got the job done and everything.
我装出开心的样子
I put on a happy face.
但我感觉 我说不好 感觉有点...
But just feel, I don't know, feels kinda...
我同情你 孩子
I feel for you, kid.
教授是个好人
The Professor was a good man.
我靠
Holy crap!
听着
Listen.
你大概经常听人这么说 我不...
You probably get this all the time. And I don't...
我觉得自己这么做很混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
I feel like such a jerk doing this, you know?
但其实我是你的头号♥粉丝
But it's like, I'm actually your biggest fan.
我 我读过你所做过的一切...
I... I... I've read about everything you've done...
-我打断一下 -好
- Let me stop you right there. - Okay.
我猜你想看看热能手套
I suppose you wanna see the claw.
嗯
Yeah.
天啊
Oh, my God!
特别厉害
It's impressive.
可不是吗
You're telling me.
我想你老爸不会想看到
I don't think your old man would wanna
你坐在这里闷闷不乐的
see you sitting around here moping.
-对 你说的大概是对的 -你得回到战斗中去
- No, you're probably right. - Gotta get back in the fight.
-是啊 -战斗还没结束
- Yeah. - It's unfinished business.
-嗯 好 -把我自己害死了
- Yeah, okay. - Got myself killed.
那不是你的错
Well, it wasn't your fault.
-但是听着 -嗯
- But listen. - Yeah.
-大战要来了 -好
- Big one's coming. - Okay.
你赢了一场战斗
You won a battle.
现在你得去战争中大打出手了
Now you gotta go kick ass in the war.
是吗
I do?
好吧
Okay!
行 好吧
All right! Okay!
别废话了 做好准备
Now cut the shit, buckle up,
回到战斗中去
get back in the fight.
我爱你 龙虾队长
I love you, Lobster Johnson!
好吧
Okay.
好了 发生了这事
All right, that happened.
他嘲笑我 我受够了
He mocks me! And I've had enough!
去杀了地狱男爵 把他的眼睛给我
Go! Kill Hellboy and bring me his eye!
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
我能
I can.
如果我做到了呢
And if I do?
我会实现你最大的愿望
I will grant you your greatest wish.
那是什么
And that is?
我会让你终于能死去
I will finally let you die.
电影精选列表