What changed your mind?
你
You did.
十岁生日你送了我一把枪
You gave me a gun on my tenth birthday!
你派我去威尔顿根森林
You sent me into the Wildungen forest
狩猎一群野山巨怪
to hunt a pack of wild hill trolls!
又来了
Here we go again.
对 我们没玩过蛇梯棋
No, we didn't play Snakes and Ladders.
我们没玩过钓鱼游戏
We didn't play Go Fish.
我没教过你踢足球或打棒球
I didn't coach you in football or baseball.
你把我变成了该死的武器
You made me a goddamn weapon.
我只是想帮助你成为最好的你
I just wanted to help you become the best you.
如果你真的爱我
If you, uh, loved me,
也许你早该和你那些想置我于死地的
maybe you could talk to some of your human friends
人类朋友谈谈
that would want to see me dead,
而不是让我去
rather than unleashing me
屠♥杀♥我的兄弟姐妹
to slaughter my brothers and sisters!
干嘛
What?
教养有方
Just solid parenting.
该死的人类
Goddamn humans.
上楼
Going up.
下楼
Going down.
我按的上楼
I pushed up!
下楼
Going down.
-上楼 -下楼
- Up! - Going down.
搞什么
What the fuck?
-上楼 上楼 上楼 -下楼 下楼 下楼
- Up! Up! Up! Up! - Down. Down. Down. Down.
下楼 下楼 下楼
Down. Down. Down.
下楼
Going down.
地下一层
Lower ground.
雅佳婆婆
Baba Yaga.
婆婆 雅佳婆婆
Baba? Baba Yaga!
省省吧
Cut the crap.
我知道你在
I know you're here.
你为什么召唤我
Why'd you summon me?
你想玩游戏是吧
You wanna play games, huh?
这样吧 我们来玩骰子游戏
Tell you what, let's break out the Yahtzee.
其它的我不感兴趣
Otherwise, I'm not interested.
我感受到了你的饥饿
I felt your hunger,
我为你准备了盛宴
and I have prepared a feast for you.
你可真漂亮
Don't you look lovely.
大多数人认为我丑陋无比 独眼的老巫婆
Most think me grotesque. An old hag with one eye.
不 我不这么认为
No, not me.
因为是你让我变成这样的
Probably because you did this to me!
我记得你试图把斯大林的
I recall you trying to raise
鬼魂从墓地里召唤出来
Stalin's ghost from the Necropolis.
我总得做点什么来阻止你
I had to do something to stop you.
所以你打瞎我的眼睛
So you shot out my eye
把我关进这个监狱
and put me in this prison.
我觉得把你放逐到邻近的空间
You know, I thought that banishing you to an adjacent dimension was,
挺聪明的
kinda clever.
过来 坐下
Come. Sit.
吃吧
Eat.
对两个人来说 真是桌宴席
Yeah. Quite a spread for just two people.
我们庆祝她的归来
We celebrate her return.
妮缪
Nimue?
你为她的正义喝彩是正确的
You are correct to applaud her righteousness.
在她的世界里 你会被奉为英雄
In her world, you will be hailed a hero!
他们会为你建造两千英尺高的雕像
They will build statues of you, 2,000 feet high!
用你敌人的骨头打造而成
Made from the bones of your enemies.
那需要一大堆骨头
That'd take a shit-ton of bones.
晚餐吃什么
What is for dinner?
这是个小孩吗
Is that a child?
人类的小孩而已
It's just a human child.
吃吧
Eat.
天哪
Oh, God!
笨手笨脚 不好意思 我得走了
So clumsy. Sorry about that. I gotta go.
得去复活现场
Gotta be there for that resurrection.
肯定比披头士还带劲
Gonna be better than The Beatles!
我可以帮你
I can help you.
你可以 不是吗
You can, can't you?
你知道妮缪在哪儿 不是吗
You know where Nimue is, don't you?
多漂亮的眼睛
Such nice eyes.
跟尿一样黄
Yellow as piss.
我最爱的颜色
My favorite color.
我想要一个来代替你从我这夺走的眼睛
I want one to replace what you took from me.
那是不可能的 姐妹
That's not gonna happen, sister.
你的时间不多了 恶魔
Your time is running out, demon.
一旦妮缪完成复活
Once Nimue's resurrection is complete,
她的瘟疫会剥去人们身体上的肉
her plague will strip the flesh from bodies.
好吧 行 给你
All right, fine, take it.
先告诉我去哪找妮缪
Just tell me where to find Nimue first.
这是一项神圣的交易
This is a sacred bargain.
一旦达成 就不能打破
Once made, it cannot be broken.
怎么 你想要书面的吗
What, do you want it in writing?
不需要
No need.
我们用吻达成交易
Let's seal it with a kiss.
你的舌头上怎么有毛
How do you have hair on your tongue?
去彭德尔山
Go to Pendle Hill.
她需要回收她的血液
She will need to reclaim her blood
才能恢复她的力量
in order to restore her power.
你必须在午夜前赶到
You only have until midnight.
哪一只好呢 右眼
Which shall it be, the right
还是左眼
or the left?
好了 这会非常疼
Now, this will hurt a lot.
-你发过誓的 -你会得到你的眼睛
- You swore! - You'll get your eye.
等我用完就给你
Soon as I'm done with it.
我们没明确时间范围
We never specified a time frame.
应该说得更具体些的
Should've been more specific.
你一直在吃小孩
You've been eating children!
[咒语]
滚 带走你的眼睛
Go! Take your eyes
继续用一段时间
and have them for a while.
但是你骗我 我要诅咒你
But cheat me and here's my curse,
你有两只眼睛
that you have two eyes
用来看你在这世上最爱的东西
to see the thing you love most in the world
痛苦地死去
suffer and die!
你是不打算用门了吗
So, are you just not using doors anymore?
别吊我们胃口
Don't keep us in suspense.
我刚刚去见雅佳婆婆了
I just had a visit from Baba Yaga.
血皇后在彭德尔山
The Blood Queen's in Pendle Hill.
我们时间紧迫
We're on a clock!
很高兴看到你理顺了轻重缓急
Glad to see you've straightened your priorities out.
我不听你的命令 老头
I'm not taking orders from you, old man!
我只是在沙子上画我自己的线
I'm just drawing my own line in the sand!
谁来帮我拿个薄荷糖
Somebody, please, get me a mint!
好久不见 老朋友
It has been a long time, old friend.
太变♥态♥了
This is sick.
你知道他们在彭德尔山对那些女巫做了什么吗
Do you know what they did to the witches at Pendle Hill?
他们割掉她们的舌头 拿去喂蛆
They cut off their tongues, fed them to maggots
然后当场把她们活埋了
and buried them alive right there on the spot.
不要相信你在网上看到的一切
Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.
我说错什么了吗
What did I say?
清除世界上的邪恶是脏活
Ridding the world of evil is a dirty business.
你和怪物到底有什么渊源
What's with you and monsters, anyway?
小时候有怪物非礼过你吗
One of them touch you funny as a kid?
我这辈子见过太多变♥态♥的事情了
I've been seeing freaky shit my whole life,
如果说教会了我什么的话
and if it's taught me anything,
那就是仇恨隐藏在最正直的面孔之后
it's that hate hides behind the most righteous faces.
你真的要跟我讲面孔的事情吗
Are you seriously gonna lecture me about faces?
也许你认为这些伤疤是我刮胡子弄出来的
Maybe you think I got these scars from shaving.
发生了什么 我会一直问下去的
What happened? I'm not gonna stop asking.
电影精选列表