你好 儿子
Hello, son.
我只是不明白你为什么这么生我的气
I just don't know why you were so angry with me.
你就不能敲门吗
You couldn't have knocked?
我告诉你了 我们清理完
Well, I told you, after we cleaned up
你和巨人战斗留下的一团糟
the mess you left behind with the giants
你又不在现场 我担心你遭遇了不测
and you weren't there, I feared the worst.
谢天谢地你没事 好吗
Thank God you're all right. Okay?
你知道比背后挨刀更让人受伤的是什么吗
You know what hurts worse than being stabbed in the back?
就是背后挨刀
Being stabbed in the back.
得了吧 你不能相信
Come on. You can't possibly believe
我早知道俄赛里斯会社密谋要暗♥杀♥你
that I knew the Osiris Club was plotting to assassinate you.
你知道我不能相信什么吗
You know what I can't believe?
我不能相信你那么多年前为了杀我
I can't believe you showed up on Nazi island
出现在纳粹人的岛上
all those years ago just to kill me.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right,
我碰见了你的老情人 哈顿夫人
I bumped into your old flame, Lady Hatton.
她给我补充了一些
She, uh, filled me in on a couple of
我们的家庭故事中的遗漏之处
the missing pieces of our family narrative.
如果你想挖我的陈年旧事
Well, if you wanna dig up my sordid skeletons,
我会第一个坦诚相告
I'll be the first to hand you a shovel.
但现在不是时候
But this is not the time,
而且我想介绍你认识一个人 好吗
and there's someone I wanna introduce you to, okay?
本·戴米奥少校 十一军特种部队队长
Major Ben Daimio, head of Special Ops for M-11.
-十一军 -这是我儿子
- M-11? - My son.
我以为你们在战后就解散了
I thought you guys disbanded after the war.
我以为我们应该
And I thought we were supposed to be
打击怪物 而不是与怪物共事
fighting monsters, not working with them.
你管谁叫怪物呢 哥们
Who you calling monster, pal?
你最近照镜子了吗 疤面煞星
You look in the mirror recently, Scarface?
-这是在玩幽默吗 -也许吧
- Is that meant to be humor? - Maybe.
我的心理医生确实说
My therapist does say that
我依靠笑话寻求正常化
I rely on jokes as a way to normalize.
正常化 是啊 祝你好运
Normalize, right. Good luck with that.
很高兴见到你们俩相处融洽
So glad to see you two are getting along.
因为是在英国领土 所以这是一次联♥合♥行♥动♥
Since this is on British soil, it'll be a joint operation.
拜托 我不用任何帮助就能把俄赛里斯会社
Please, I don't need any help kicking the dentures
打得满地找假牙好吗 我能行
out of the Osiris Club, all right? I got this.
不 这比你了解的还要严重
No, this is bigger than you know.
圣赛巴斯蒂安修道院遭到袭击
St. Sebastian's has been attacked
一件古物被盗
and a relic was stolen.
据称是妮缪之棺的其中一具
Thought to be one of the Nimue Caskets.
妮什么
Nim-who?
薇薇安·妮缪
Vivienne Nimue.
也被称为血皇后
Also known as the Blood Queen.
公元五世纪的一位永生不死的女巫
An immortal fifth century sorceress.
她的其中一项能力就是
Amongst her powers, she has a plague
差点毁灭英国的瘟疫
that almost wiped Britain off the map.
而这一次可能毁灭全世界
And this time it could be the world.
亚瑟王亲自收拾了那个怪物
King Arthur himself took care of that monster.
他用王者之剑肢解了她
He used Excalibur to dismember her,
然后把尸块锁在了棺材中
then locked the pieces in caskets
并将棺材藏在了全国的各个角落
and hid them throughout the country.
刮目相看 少校
Very impressive, Major.
俄赛里斯会社在三十年代发现了其中一具
The Osiris Club discovered one in the '30s
把它作为他们的永久收藏
and kept it as part of their permanent collection.
好极了 那我们回俄赛里斯会社
Great. So we go back to the Osiris Club,
找到这个棺材
we find this casket,
搞清楚到底是谁想把血皇后的碎尸
we figure out whoever's trying to Humpty Dumpty
重新拼起来
this Blood Queen back together
顺便对会社进行报复
and we get a little payback while we're at it.
报复 这不是为了复仇
Payback? This isn't about revenge.
对我来说就是
For me, it is.
一旦棺材安全了
Once the casket is secure,
你就要乘第一班飞机离开
you'll be on the first flight out.
防御局可以把你关回你的回笼子里
The Bureau can put you back in your cage.
我的笼子 我的笼子
My cage? My cage!
我会特别要求你来打扫我的锯角屑
I'm gonna ask specifically that you clean my sawdust.
等不及看你闻恶魔的屎了 哥们
Can't wait till you smell demon shit, pal!
他们告诉我你是负责人
They tell me you're the man in charge.
-这是什么 -索赔你们造成的破坏
- What's this? - A bill for damages.
破坏索赔
一百万英镑
一百万英镑 就为几扇打破的窗户
A million pounds? For a few broken windows?
你得考虑到造成的情感创伤
You've gotta factor in the emotional trauma.
不好意思 你是谁来着
I'm sorry, who are you again?
我是救了地狱男爵的女孩 你又是谁
I'm the girl who saved Hellboy. Who the hell are you?
是啊 对了 我想谢谢你救我
Yeah, I wanted to thank you for that, by the way.
所以她是你的保镖吗
So, she's what, your bodyguard?
说得没错 我们出发吧
Fucking right I am. So let's go.
这是军事行动 不是狂欢节的助兴节目
This is a military operation! Not a carnival sideshow.
爱丽丝是我唯一信任的人 好吗
Alice is the only person that I trust, all right?
所以如果你想让我去
So, you want me,
她就得跟着一起
she comes with.
给
Here.
你的新玩具
Your new toy.
做你该做的事
Do what you have to do.
我要回总部
I'm going back to HQ
想办法定位血皇后的其余尸块
and try to locate the rest of the Blood Queen.
祝你们好运
Good luck, hmm?
教授 这女孩怎么办
Professor. What about the girl?
爱丽丝 她是个强大的灵媒
Alice? She's a powerful spirit medium.
带上她一起 我们需要所有的帮手
Take her with you. We need all the help we can get.
好了 这里完事了 我们出发
All right, we're done here! Let's move it out!
你不打算打开看看吗
Well, aren't you gonna open it?
厉害了
That's mega.
他大概是在过度补偿
He's probably overcompensating
因为他不是我亲爸
'cause he's not my real dad.
这个礼物不得了
That's some present.
有些爸爸给孩子买♥♥乐高
Some dads get their kids LEGOs.
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了
What's wrong?
通灵偏头痛
Psychic migraine.
就像是我大脑里发生了车祸
It's like a car crash in my head.
这里发生了可怕的事
Something terrible happened here.
待在这里 不要动
Stay here. Don't move.
天啊
Oh, God.
-停 按我的指令行动 -什么
- Hold. Move on my command. - What?
我们能进去了吗
Can we go in now?
天啊 救救他 你们没听见他在尖叫吗
For fuck's sake, help him! Can't you hear him screaming?
爱丽丝
Alice.
那是什么声音
What is that sound?
是哈顿夫人
It's Lady Hatton.
你之前告诉我们的那个灵媒
The psychic you were telling us about?
显然 她这个灵媒不够灵
Clearly, she wasn't psychic enough.
爱丽丝 有什么感应吗
Alice, picking up anything?
她的灵魂还在这里
Her spirit's still with us.
你能和她交流吗
You think you can make contact?
搞清楚这里发生了什么
Figure out what the hell happened here?
也许你应该离开 少校
You might wanna leave, Major.
这种事可算不上愉快
This kind of thing isn't pretty.
错过所有的乐趣吗 绝对不可能
And miss all the fun? Not a chance.
哈顿夫人 你能听到我的声音吗
Lady Hatton, can you hear me?
哈顿夫人
Lady Hatton...
见鬼了
Well, I'll be fucked.
妮缪 她回来了
Nimue, she has returned.
嗯 这个我们知道
Yeah, we know that.
这就是俄赛里斯会社想杀我的原因吗
Is that why Osiris tried to kill me?
人类会堕入她的黑暗
Man will fall to her darkness.
黑暗的子民
Those who call the shadows home
将再度崛起
will rise again.
好吧
Okay.
电影精选列表