The old man sent you?
他只跟我们说事关重要
All he told us is its important.
我们得走了
We need to go.
朋友
再给我拿一瓶
他们买♥♥单
They're buying.
科罗拉多州
超自然调查防御局
弗吉尼亚·佩恩
维克托·凯斯特勒
埃斯特班·鲁伊兹
超自然调查防御局
墨西哥的悲剧事件
Details are still emerging
仍不断有细节浮出水面
with regard to the tragic events in Mexico.
关于地狱男爵 以及他效力的
There's very little information known about Hellboy
神秘机构 我们知之甚少
or the secretive agency that apparently he works for.
你漏了一块 我来吧
You missed a spot. May I?
爸
Dad.
我父亲常说
My father used to say
刮胡子是一天之中最重要的事
shaving was the most important part of a day.
这是绅士和非利士人的区别
Separated the gentlemen from the Philistines.
爱琴海中的岛民
只有真男人才会每天拿着刀
It takes a real man to hold a blade
抵在自己的喉咙上
against his own throat every day
却不割断颈静脉
and not cut the jugular.
布鲁姆爷爷
Grandpa Bruttenholm,
他心中尽是泰迪熊和彩虹
he was all teddy bears and rainbows.
他是个冥顽不灵的混♥蛋♥
He was an unrepentant asshole,
但是他教会了我怎么刮胡子
but he taught me how to shave.
有其父必有其子
Like father, like son.
在龙舌兰酒里烂醉三周
Drowning in tequila for three weeks
也许能暂时麻痹伤痛
may temporarily numb the pain.
但其实只会加剧你的悲伤
All it ever really does is exacerbate your sorrows
恶化你的肝脏
and the state of your liver.
我知道鲁伊兹探员的事让你很难过
I know you're upset about Agent Ruiz,
但这份工作就是这样
but it's part of the job.
大家都明白这一点
Everyone here knows that.
是我杀了他 不是工作
Job didn't kill him, I did.
我在圣母瓜达卢佩教堂边上
And I buried him 16 feet under the earth
把他埋在了十六英尺深的地下
right by the chapel of the Virgin Guadalupe,
为了能让他安息
just to make it proper.
他变成了邪恶的吸血鬼
He had become unholy, a vampyre,
无可救药的黑暗生物
a creature of darkness beyond salvation.
无可救药的黑暗生物
A creature of darkness beyond salvation?
你是说不是每个人都能像我一样偶尔
You mean, we don't all just deserve a little gentle horn shave
-磨一磨角吗 -你不一样
- every now and then? - You're different.
你一直都与众不同
You always have been.
如果我的脸能说话 一定会反对你
If my face could talk, it would disagree with you.
我认为你的脸很帅气
I think it's a beautiful face.
终结即将来临 什么终结
The end is coming. The end of what?
我不知道 这是鲁伊兹的临终遗言
I don't know. Those were Ruiz's last words.
还有什么阿努·恩...
That and something about Anung nun...
你有印象吗
Does it ring any bells?
没 世界末日的胡言乱语
Nah. Apocalyptic mutterings.
好了 真是帅气逼人
Now there... Don't you look handsome!
我相信你的话 老爸
I'm gonna take your word for that, Pops.
话说 你为什么叫我回来
Why'd you bring me back, anyway?
别说是因为你想我了
Don't tell me it's 'cause you miss me.
你还记得俄赛里斯会社吗
Do you recall the Osiris Club?
记得 泽西岛的脱衣舞俱乐部
Yeah. Strip joint in Jersey.
不是 另一个
No, the other one.
太阳神厄里奥皮克兄弟协会的资深成员
The British occult society formed in 1866
在1866年成立的英国秘会
by the ranking members of the Heliopic Brotherhood of Ra.
太阳神 我在阴间见过太阳神一次
Ra? I met Ra once in the underworld.
他喜欢近距离和人说话
He's a close-talker.
和我们一样 他们也对抗黑暗势力
You know, like us, they fight against the forces of darkness
我们的组织之间有长♥期♥的合作关系
and our organizations have a long-standing relationship.
他们是我的老朋友
They're old friends of mine.
他们想请你帮忙解决一个巨大的问题
And they've requested your assistance with a giant problem.
-是吗 什么问题 -巨人
- Oh, yeah? What's that? - Giants.
地狱男爵剥夺了我可能拥有的生活
Hellboy stole the life I might've had.
把我放逐到这个悲惨的境地
Banished me into an existence of misery.
现在我活着就是为了杀他
I now only live to kill him.
我也遭受过地狱男爵的摧残
I too have suffered at Hellboy's hands,
所以我了解你的痛苦
so I know your pain.
我感同身受 所以我召唤你前来
I felt yours, so I summoned you here.
我会带你去找一位女巫 薇薇安·妮缪
I will guide you to a witch, Vivienne Nimue,
虽然被砍碎 但她还活着并持机等待
cut to pieces but alive and waiting.
复原她
Restore her!
她会让你再次强大起来
She will make you powerful again
这样你就能复仇了
so you can have your vengeance.
-谢谢你 -过程会很艰难
- I thank you. - This is not going to be easy.
也许如此
Maybe not.
但是为了恢复力量 我能做到
But to be whole again, I can do it.
去吧
Go now.
我不明白 这事对你有什么好处
I don't get it. What's in it for you?
这就不用你操心了 野兽
That is no concern of yours, beast!
最终 我自有安排
In the end, I'll have my way
而地狱男爵将会付出代价
and Hellboy will pay what he owes.
英国
俄赛里斯会社
您的客人到了 阁下
Your guest, m'lord.
地狱男爵 欢迎 我是亚当·格拉伦勋爵
Hellboy, welcome. Lord Adam Glaren.
请容我为你介绍我的同僚
And may I introduce my associates,
艾德文·卡普博士和奥古斯特·斯温
Dr. Edwin Carp and August Swain.
你们好 你们去过泽西岛的俄赛里斯俱乐部吗
Hi. You guys ever been to the Osiris Club in Jersey?
和这里差不多 不过那里有脱衣舞♥女♥郎
It's like this, but just with strippers.
我可以摸吗
May I?
有何特别之处吗
Does it do anything special?
嗯 砸起东西来得心应手
Yeah, it smashes things real good.
我们很高兴你接受了我们的邀请
We are so very glad you accepted our invitation.
我没得可选
Wasn't really my choice.
是的 教授让你来的
Yes. The Professor.
我和你父亲是老相识了
Your father and I go back a long way.
我有所耳闻
Yeah, I heard.
俄赛里斯会社一直致力于保存
The Osiris Club has been long dedicated to preserving
大不列颠的秘史
the secret history of Great Britain.
对于像你这样的人 会社为我们
It affords us certain insights
提供了独到的见解
into individuals such as yourself.
我们有时也会向你们超自然调查防御局
We've also given vital counsel
提供重要的建议
to your B.P.R.D. on occasion.
听着 我们别废话了好吗
Look, maybe we could just get on with it.
除非你们让我飞越了半个地球
Unless you flew me halfway around the world
只是为了给我上一堂历史课
just so that we could, uh, have a little history lesson.
或许我们应该直接展示给你看
Perhaps we should just show you.
暗门
Secret door.
巨人曾经统治过不列颠群岛
Giants once dominated the British Isles.
一群邪恶的 令人作呕的生物
Vile, loathsome creatures.
既可能看你一眼 又可能一口吃掉你
As likely to eat you as look at you.
它们一直都是个麻烦
They've always been a problem.
整个英国到处都埋着他们的尸体
Bodies buried all over England.
巨人有一个古怪的特点
It's a curious feature of giants
他们偶尔会从坟墓中爬出来
that they occasionally rise from their graves
大肆破坏
and wreak havoc.
这种时候 我们就会组织一场狩猎
And when they do, we organize a hunt.
欧洲民间神话 超自然的猎人在野外追逐猎物
通常预示着灾难
-狂猎 -好名字
- The wild hunt. - Oh, catchy.
我还以为我的头就够大了
And I thought I had a big head.
显然你们在这方面是老鸟了
Clearly, you guys are old pros at this.
为什么还要我来帮你们杀一个巨人
Why do you need me to help you kill a giant?
实际上是三个
Three giants, actually.
一个 我们没问题 甚至两个也能对付
One, we can handle, perhaps even two.
但是三个加在一起 就是另外一回事了
But three, that's a different matter altogether.
这个特殊的三人组
This particular trio
威胁着新森林地区[英国南部]is terrorizing the New Forest.
吮吸那些不幸与之
Sucking on the bones of anyone
发生冲突的人的骨头
电影精选列表