克洛伊 嘿
Chloe! Hey!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
会被别人看见的
Someone could have seen you!
你得好好的藏起来 否则
You've got to be a good hider otherwise
坏人会找到你的
the bad guys will find you.
抱歉 爸爸
Sorry, Dad.
我叫埃莉诺·里德 今年7岁
I'm Eleanor Reed. Age 7.
我住在门罗街726号♥
I live at 726 Monroe Street.
我的生日
My birthday...
是3月9日
Is March 9th
10日
10th.
3月10日
March 10th.
我可以搅拌吗
Can I stir?
可以 但是得接着练
Yeah, but keep practicing.
那是我妈妈 南希·里德
That's my Mom, Nancy Reed.
她生日是8月10日
Her birthday is August 10th.
她真的会爱我吗
Is she really going to love me?
不然我们为什么给她钱
That's why we're paying her.
那是我的姐姐哈珀
That's my sister Harper.
哈珀
Harper.
她的生日是6月13日
Her birthday's June 13th.
她打呼
She snores.
你怎么知道的
Where'd you get that?
我以为我们该说到小狗了
I thought we were going with puppies.
是真的 爸爸
It's true Dad.
她打呼
She snores.
干得漂亮 克洛伊
Good job, Chloe.
这还真是妹妹会说的话
That is something a sister would say.
拍档万岁
Partners?
拍档万岁
Partners.
我要是没回来你怎么办
What's the plan if I don't come back?
我就去贮藏室里
I go to my closet.
然后呢
And then what?
如果我把食物吃光了 就过街去
If I run out of food I go across the street,
告诉史蒂文和南希我是埃莉诺·里德
tell Steve and Nancy that I'm Eleanor Reed
如果他们肯照顾我
and I give them the whole shebang
我就把所有东西都给他们
if they take care of me.
我们再来复习一下旧功课 好吗 A
Let's go over the old classics, shall we? A.
A代表苹果
A is for Apple.
苹果是一种可食用的红色水果 很美味
Apple is a red fruit that you eat and it is delicious.
那你见过绿色的吗
You ever seen a green one?
-见过 -很好
- Yes. - Okay, good.
B是什么
What's B?
B代表棒球
B is for baseball.
是一种两只队伍对抗的游戏 每队9人
A game played between two teams with 9 players
绕着一个菱形场地跑圈
who run in circles around a diamond-shaped field.
克洛伊 你最喜欢的运动是什么
Chloe what's your favourite sport?
我从不运动
I've never played a sport.
你死了
You're dead.
这不公平
That's not fair!
你从没问过我这个问题
You never asked me that before.
要是你不知道答案 编一个就好啦
If you don't know the answer to something you just make it up.
你可以说
You go...
我不知道
I don't know!
所有运动我都喜欢
I love all sports.
那是撒谎
That's lying.
没错
Yes.
你得撒谎才能让人觉得你是正常人
You need to lie to be normal.
你觉得这有多少钱
How much money do you think is right there?
这些都是百元大钞 所以大概有几千块
Well these are hundred dollar bills so like a couple thousand?
远不止
More than that.
不 其实我也不知道
No, I'm not sure myself.
好吧 我加10注
Okay I raise ten.
我们晚饭过后可以吃冰激凌吗
Can we have ice cream after dinner?
你知道的 我们没有任何冰激凌
You know we don't have any ice cream.
你什么时候出去
When are you going?
一时半会不行
Not for a while.
我去商店的次数太多了
I was hitting the store too much.
我等不及变成正常人了
I can't wait until I'm normal.
你要不要跟我的10注
Are you going to call my ten or not?
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
那你试试
Try me.
全压
All in.
我输了
I missed the river.
你赢了
You win.
你越来越能从容应对压力了
You're getting good under pressure.
保持冷静
Staying calm.
这很好
That's good.
妈妈的眼睛也流血吗
Did Mom's eyes bleed too?
我的眼睛有天也会流血吗
Are my eyes going to bleed someday?
但愿不会
I hope not.
但如果出现这种情况 你得告诉我好吗
But if they do you're going to let me know, right?
好
Right.
你就说 嘿爸爸 我的眼睛在流血
You're going to say, 'hey Dad my eyes are bleeding,
什么鬼
what the heck?'
好了 现在把你的百万大奖收着吧
Alright now collect your million dollar jackpot
好的
Alright
确保你把最里边的牙都刷到了
Make sure you get the ones in the back.
我刷了
I did!
上次我检查
Oh well, last time I checked...
你头发打了好多结呀
Oof, there are knots in your hair.
好了
Alright.
呼吸时间到了
Time for breathing.
来
Alright.
闭上你的眼睛 深呼吸
Close your eyes, nice deep breaths.
吸气
In.
呼气
Exhale.
吸气
In.
你不正常
You're not normal!
一点都不好笑
It's not funny.
一点都不好笑 克洛伊
It's not funny, Chloe.
你得练这个
You need to practice this.
你看起来好好笑
You looked funny.
你得练这个
You gotta practice this.
这很重要
It's important.
要是我不照做的话就得去山上吗
And if I don't I'll go to the mountain?
你说什么
What are you talking about?
没什么
Nothing.
我从没教过你山的事
I never taught you about the mountain
所以你肯定是跟别人聊天了
so you must have talked to someone.
你已经去过外面了吗
Did you go outside?
没有
No
你看过爸爸的垃圾邮件吗
Did you go through Daddy's junk mail?
你是从那知道山的吗
Is that where you learned about the mountain?
不是
No.
克洛伊 克洛伊 克洛伊
Chloe, Chloe, Chloe.
现在不是在玩游戏 知道吗
This is not a game right now okay?
你绝不能对我说谎
You can never lie to me.
我没有说谎
I'm not lying.
你一直对我很好 妈妈
You're never mean to me, Mommy.
走开鬼魂 走开鬼魂
Go away ghost. Go away ghost.
走开
Go away.
走开鬼魂
Go away ghost.
只是你的想象吧
You imagined it.
鬼魂不存在的
Ghosts aren't real.
留下陪我 我害怕
Stay with me. I'm scared.
好吧 但我不能又睡了
Okay but I can't fall asleep again.
我睡着的时候外面的时间总是过得很快
Too much time goes by outside when I'm asleep.
我只能在醒着的时候保护你
I can only protect you when I'm awake.
雪冰先生与公主
雪冰先生