快睡觉
Go to sleep!
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我的天哪
Oh my God.
好了 每当你感觉要哭的时候
Here. Whenever you feel you cry
必须把眼泪擦掉
you must wipe that tear away.
它是你致命的破绽
It's a dead giveaway.
好吗 那是什么
Okay? What's that?
用来找新妈妈的
To get my new mom.
你的新妈妈
Your new mom?
你在说什么 你的新妈妈
What are you talking about, your new mom?
南希·里德
Nancy Reed.
算了吧
Oh come on.
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea than that.
什么主意
What?
亲生母亲
Real mom.
上车
Get in the truck.
快点
Now!
去死吧
怪胎们
越来越近了
It's getting close.
再过几分钟就到了
Should be here in a few minutes.
现在 表演时间到了
Now... showtime.
我不想待在这里
I don't want to be here.
进去的时候 什么都不要说
When we go inside you don't say anything.
为什么
Why?
只要你别张嘴就好
Just don't open your mouth.
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
你♥爸♥爸给你讲过独角兽的故事吗
Did your Dad ever tell you the story of the unicorns?
好吧 在附近的森林里
Well, in a forest very nearby there was
有一个大大的独角兽家庭
a whole big family of unicorns.
有一天晚上 一群咆哮的狼来了
Then one night a pack of snarling wolves came
他们走进了森林里 抓住了独角兽妈妈
into the forest and grabbed the Mommy unicorn
把她带走了
and took her away.
独角兽爸爸就在那里 他有武器
And the Daddy unicorn who had a weapon right here
但他却没有使用
chose not to use it.
因为他想藏起来
He wanted to hide.
他想做一个热爱和平的独角兽
He wanted to be a peaceful unicorn.
第二天晚上 狼群又来了
Well, the next night the wolves came back
他们吃掉了独角兽爸爸
and they ate the Daddy unicorn.
然后呢
Then what happened?
独角兽宝宝吗
The baby?
她孤身一人
She's left alone.
茫然无助
Doesn't know what to do.
她知道自己应该藏起来
She knows that she's supposed to hide
因为这是爸爸的做法
because that's what the Dad did.
因此她觉得 如果我这么做了
And so she thought if I do that
我就能平静地住在森林里
then I can live peacefully in the forest.
但你知道发生了什么吗
But you know what happened?
再也没有别的独角兽了
There are no more fucking unicorns.
躲藏已经没用了
Hiding is out.
那是她
That's her.
在隔间里
In the booth.
打扰一下 探员雷
Excuse me, Agent Ray?
能不能和您聊聊
Uh, could I have a word with you for a minute?
抱歉我现在没有空 神父
Sorry I don't have time right now, Father.
我有件事想告诉你
I have something to tell you
我希望和您单独来谈
and I need to tell it to you, um, privately.
守着门
Watch the door.
可以吗
May we?
请吧
Please.
我是神父汤姆·芬尼根
My name is Father Tom Finnegan
你和我有着同一个梦想
and you and I share a common dream.
什么梦想
What dream is that?
这个小生灵需要你的保护
Well, this little soul here needs your protection.
而且我们需要你带我们去马多克山
And we need you to take us to Madoc Mountain.
七年前一个新生儿被放在我教堂的台阶上
Seven years ago a newborn was laid on the steps of my church
和一张祈祷她能安全的便条放在一起
with a note, a prayer, to keep her safe.
我当时就知道我也许有了一个非常孩子
I knew right then I might have an Abnormal.
你为什么那么想
Why do you think that?
因为那时正是
Well it was right at the beginning
搬迁暴♥乱♥的开始
of the relocation riots.
你记得的
You remember that.
他们围捕了所有能找到的怪胎
They were rounding up every Freak they could find.
我有过怀疑 但我独自抚养了她
I had suspicions but I raised her all by myself.
看着我
Look at me.
可以吗 神父
Do you mind, Father?
请便
Please.
你刚刚承认了一项联邦罪行
You just admitted to a federal crime.
我知道我做了什么 女士
I know what I did ma'am.
但我也知道 如果在主的圣光里抚养她
But I also know if I raised her in the light of the Lord
教会她爱 她也许就不会变成一个怪胎
and taught her to love that she might never be a Freak at all.
我不是怪胎
I'm not a freak.
我是正常人
I'm normal.
没事的 她不会伤害你的
Um, it's okay. She's not going to hurt you.
你不需要伪装自己
You don't need to pretend.
我没有伪装
I'm not pretending.
你叫什么名字 甜心
What's your name, sweetie?
我叫埃莉诺·里德
I'm Eleanor Reed.
我七岁半了 我喜欢棒球
I'm seven and a half and I like baseball.
我爸爸叫史蒂文·里德
My dad is Steven Reed.
他喜欢钓鱼但他不是很擅长
He likes fishing but he's not very good at it.
不用这样了 你不用这么做
You can give it up. You don't have to do it.
我刚刚和你说过了
I just told ya.
我不会每次都和你重复两三遍
I'm not gonna tell you two or three times every time.
她爸爸
Her Dad?
她没有双亲 是我独自抚养的她
She doesn't have any parents. I raised her by myself.
我有
I do so!
我的妈妈叫南希·里德
My mom is Nancy Reed.
她的生日是八月十号♥
Her birthday is August 10th.
闭嘴
Cut it out!
我要打个电♥话♥
I'm going to have to make a call.
在你打电♥话♥前 我有一个条件
But before you do, there is one condition.
你有一个条件
You have a condition.
原谅我 但我必须留在她的生命里
Forgive me, but I have to stay in her life.
来继续抚养她
So I can continue to nurture her.
因此你要带我们两个一起去马多克山
Therefore you gotta take both of us to Madoc Mountain.
我哪都不会跟她去
I'm not going anywhere with her.
我不是怪胎
I'm not a freak!
嘿 快回来
Hey! Come back here!
你吓到她了
You scared her.
不是你的错
Not your fault.
收到 马上来
Copy that. On our way.
不许再那么对我了
Don't ever do that to me again.
永远不要给我退缩
Never wimp out on me.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你根本不知道我费了多少力气才弄到
You have no idea how hard it was for me to get
那个婊♥子♥的行程
that bitch's schedule!
我不是怪胎
I'm not a freak!
我是正常人
I'm normal!
哦 不 不 没事
Oh no, no, it's cool.
我什么都没有听见
I didn't hear anything.
也许你是个怪胎 也许你不是
Hey maybe you're a Freak, maybe you're not a Freak.
我不关心
I don't care.
不关我的事
That's not my business.
没事的 没事的 没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
你在害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
没什么
Nothing.
我能借你的笔用一下吗
Um, could I borrow your pen?
可以 当然了
Yes, of course.
完全没问题
Absolutely.
不 不要啊
No! No!