好吧 南希 只是
Okay Nancy, just
拜托
Please.
我只是觉得我们需要
I just think we need to
我们不能拒绝 南希
We can't afford to say no, Nancy.
不 我们可以 我们可以拒绝
Yes we can afford. Yes we can.
那可是我们的女儿
That is our daughter-
我知道他是个怪胎 但她不是
I knew he was a freak but not her.
亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的
Honey, honey, honey...
不 别和我说这个
No! Don't tell me to.
别这么说 我们能冷静一下吗
Don't say it. Can we calm down for one sec?
就冷静一下 拜托
Just calm down for one second, please!
埃莉诺 你没事吧 一切都很好吧
Eleanor, you're fine, right? Everything's alright.
你是我爸爸 史蒂文
You're my Dad, Steven.
你喜欢钓鱼 但不是很擅长
You like to fish but you're not very good at it.
告诉我你爱我
Tell me you love me.
当然
Sure.
爱你
Love you.
妈妈 你爱我吗
Do you love me Mom?
你知道吗 对不起
You know what, I'm - I'm sorry.
这有点突然
This is all a bit sudden.
我只是需要再多一点时间
I just need a little bit more time.
我想你们该走了 我们之后再讨论
I think it's time for you to go and we'll discuss this later.
我只是需要多一点时间
I just need a little bit more time.
不 我们的约定
No our deal-
告诉我你爱我
Tell me you love me.
我们的约定是 她基本上是正常的
Our deal was that she was basically normal.
不行
No!
我们达成约定了
We had a deal.
当你考虑的时候
When you think about it-
我们的约定是 她不是怪胎
Our deal was that she was not a freak!
告诉我你爱我
Tell me you love me.
我觉得你们俩都该走了 别让结果失控
I think you should both go so it doesn't get out of hand,
拜托了
just, please.
告诉我你爱我
Tell me you love me!
南希 我们能考虑一下吗
Nancy can we think about this for one second?
告诉我你爱我
Tell me you love me!
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 甜心 我爱你
I love you sweetie. I love you.
你是我可爱的小女孩
You're my sweet little girl.
放开我
Let me go.
她控制了我的脑子
She got into my head.
出去
Get out!
-滚出去 -收下这些钱
- Get out of here! - Just keep the money!
出去 否则我就报♥警♥了
Get out or I'm calling 911!
滚出去
Get out of here!
-收下这些钱 -对不起
- Just keep the money. - I'm sorry.
没事了
It's okay.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
对不起 爸爸
Sorry Daddy
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我不想你生气
I don't want you to get mad.
这是什么时候开始的
When did this start?
当你眼睛开始流血的时候你应该告诉我
You were supposed to tell me when your eyes started bleeding.
她做了什么
What did she do now?
闭嘴吧 艾伦
Shut up Alan!
闭嘴吧 艾伦 你什么意思
What do you mean, shut up Alan?
不要 拜托
No! Please!
我不再相信你会遵守规则和保证安全了
I can't trust you anymore to follow the rules and stay safe.
你不能这样对别人
You can't do that to people.
我保证我会听你的
I promise I'll listen to you.
我不会出去了
I won't go outside.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
你到底想干什么
What the hell do you think you're gonna do?
把她永远关起来
Lock her up forever?
我在保护她不受你伤害
I'm keeping her safe from you.
看在老天的份上
Oh for Christ's sake.
呆在像这样的垃圾里
In a shitbag like this?
你并不像你说的那样一直是清醒的
You're not awake all the time like you say you are.
别再胡扯了
Don't start with your bullshit.
她就是他妈的我们一直在等的人
She happens to be exactly what we've been waiting for asshole!
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
嘘
Shhh.
没事了
It's okay.
♪ 在天空中 ♪
♪ Up in the sky ♪
♪ 鸟儿歌♥唱 ♪
♪ birds sing a song ♪
♪ 在云层间 ♪
♪ between the clouds ♪
♪ 歌♥唱它们的爱 ♪
♪ they sing their love. ♪
你会一直和我在一起 对吧
You'll always be here with me, right?
当然 甜心
Of course, sweetheart.
即使在他们杀了我之后
Even after they kill me.
我会在这里
I'll be right here.
就在这里
Right here.
好吗
Okay?
但你已经死了
But you're already dead.
我还没有死 亲爱的
I'm not yet, honey.
还没有
Not yet.
别碰我
Don't fucking touch me!
不要
Don't!
看起来你惹上面的人生气了
Looks like you pissed off somebody upstairs
所以你要付出代价
so finally you are going to pay.
不
No!
克洛伊
Chloe!
救命啊
Help!
救救我 克洛伊
Help me Chloe!
我说了呆在贮藏室里
I said stay in the closet!
他们要把妈妈带走
They're taking Mom away!
你妈妈已经死了
Your mom's dead!
她还没死
She's not dead, yet!
放我出去 放我出去
Let me out! Let me out!
你必须遵守规则
You have to follow the rules!
我们得救妈妈
We have to save Mom!
请放我出去
Please let me out!
这都是为了你好
This is for your own good!
我是在保证你的安全
I'm trying to keep you safe!
放我出去
Let me out!
爸爸 求求你
Daddy please!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry!
放我出去 放我出去
Let me out! Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
如果你不让我出去 我就杀了你
If you don't let me out I'm going to kill you!
克洛伊
Chloe?
克洛伊
Chloe?
克洛伊
Chloe!
克洛伊 住手
Chloe! Stop!
克洛伊停下 停下 停下
Chloe stop, stop, stop!
不要 不要
No, no!
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry love.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不应该那么做的
I shouldn't have done that.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
说点什么吧
Say something.
她醒了
She's coming back.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是我的错
It's my fault.
我只是害怕
I was just scared.