当然
Sure!
什么味道的 克洛伊
But what flavour, Chloe?
巧克力的
Chocolate.
一百美金
Wow, a hundred bucks.
你用一百美金能买♥♥一大堆的冰淇淋
You can buy a shitload of ice cream for a hundred bucks.
一百美金很多吗
Is that a lot?
什么叫一百美金很多吗
What do you mean is it a lot?
你想要什么味道你就能买♥♥到
You could buy any flavour you wanted with that.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
到车后面 进里面来
Come around back. Come inside.
尝尝你想试的所有味道
Taste any flavour you want.
我不能去
I'm not allowed.
来吧
Oh, come on.
你再也不用听你♥爸♥爸的话了
You never have to do what your Dad tells you again.
上来吧
Come on up.
上来看看
Take a look around.
里面有冻僵的孩子尸体吗
Are there frozen kid bodies in there?
这只是一辆冰淇淋车
It's an ice cream truck.
来吧 我要走了
Come on. I gotta go.
还有其他孩子也要吃冰激凌呢
There's other kids that have to have ice cream too, you know!
但我挺乐意能有你这样的女孩帮我呢
But I'd love to have a big girl like you helping me out.
你还能自己做冰淇淋
You could actually make some of the ice cream.
给你
Here.
看这儿
Lookie here.
你会去公园吗
Are you going to the park?
我正是要去那的
That's exactly where I'm going!
上来吧
So come on.
发现任何情况
拨♥打♥ 911
他们看起来跟我们一样
那是个好人还是坏人
Is that a bad guy or a good guy?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
他跟我爸爸一样流血
He bleeds like my Dad.
不是 他们只是把他打扮成那样
Well no, they just put that on him.
就像化妆一样
That's like makeup.
因为他们想让所有人害怕
That's just because they want to scare the hell out of everybody.
你的眼睛没有那样流血过吗
You ever bleed from your eye like that?
没有
No.
你没有对我说谎吧
You're not lying to me, are you?
那真遗憾
That's too bad.
推下我
Push me!
克洛伊 你能做什么特别的事情吗
So Chloe, can you do anything special?
高点
Higher!
你害怕的时候呢
How about when you're scared?
发生过什么奇怪的事吗
Anything weird ever happen?
再
Even!
高点
Higher!
我想摸到天空
I want to touch the sky.
我想触摸外太空
I want to touch outside of the universe!
没问题 飞高点
Okay real high!
去外太空 走你
Okay out of the universe here you go!
也许你能飞
Maybe you can fly!
荡高点
Go higher!
等等 不要推了
Wait no! Stop pushing!
再高点
Higher!
停 太高了
Stop! That's too high!
现在 跳吧
Now jump!
我害怕
I'm scared!
跳
Jump!
住手
Stop!
跳吧
Jump!
放开我
Let me go!
勇敢点
Have some courage.
加油 克洛伊
Come on Chloe.
从秋千上跳出去
Jump out of the swing!
我害怕了
I'm scared!
加油 跳出去
Come on, jump out!
加油
Come on!
勇敢点
Show some courage!
我害怕
I'm scared.
什么叫你害怕了 没事的
What do you mean you're scared? It's okay.
懂吗 过来 没事的
Don't you under- Come here. It's okay.
怎么了
What's the matter?
疼吗
Does that hurt?
疼
Yes!
生气啦
Does it make you mad?
是的
Yes!
那你真生气的时候你怎么办呢
Now what happens when you really get mad?
我深呼吸 冷静一下
I take deep breaths to calm down.
你能做到别人做不到的事情吗
Is there anything that you can do that other people can't do?
我没见过别人
Well I've never met any other people.
你知道怎么回事吗
Well, you know what's happening?
你♥爸♥爸要把你变成一个胆小鬼
Your Dad is turning you into a pussy.
你不能那样做
You can't do that.
你要像你妈妈一样坚强
You gotta be strong like your Mom was.
你认识我妈妈吗
You knew my Mom?
大家都认识你妈妈
Everybody knew your Mom.
你妈妈很有名
Your Mom was famous.
什么是有名
What's famous?
就是说她也有特别的天赋 就像你一样
Famous means she had special gifts just like you.
而且除了爱她的人
And everybody who knew her was scared to death of her,
认识她的人都怕得要命
except the people who loved her.
然后她死了吗
And then she died?
你可能不知道 但有个很远的地方
You may not know this but in a land far away from here
那有一座邪恶黑暗的大山
there is big evil dark mountain.
我听说过那座山
I've heard of the mountain.
我和你妈妈一起去过那座山
Yeah, well your Mom and I went to that mountain
我们想要摧毁那里 我们正
together, and we tried to destroy it, and just as we...
你们在干什么
What's going on here?
你还好吗 小姑娘
Everything okay little girl?
挺好的 没什么事
It's okay bud.
事实上 我们正要走
Actually we're getting ready to leave.
走吧
Come on.
我想回家
I want to go home.
你认识这个男的吗
Do you know this man?
不认识
No.
她是我孙女
She's my granddaughter.
他是你爷爷吗
Is this your grandpa?
不是
No.
她经常开这种玩笑
She jokes like that all the time.
闭嘴别说话
Shut up for a sec.
让我看看你的眼睛
Let me see your eyes.
为什么
Why?
明知故问
You know why.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
那是谁
Who is that?
是个坏蛋
He's a bad man.
他会杀了我们
He's going to kill us.
我还没跟你说完呢
Hey I'm not done talking to you.
没事的 伙计
No, it's cool bud.
你知道是谁想杀了我们吗
You know the people that want to kill us?
就是他
That's him.
就是他
That's him!
-闭嘴 -不要
- Shut up! - No!
不要杀我们
Don't kill us!
我不会伤害你的 亲爱的
I'm not going to hurt you, sweetheart.
快过来
Just come here.
你不用拿枪指着我们
You don't need to point the gun at us!
我们正要走
We're leaving.
他杀了你妈妈
He killed your mother!
离她远点