我不该那样对你
I shouldn't have done that to you.
妈妈在哪
Where's Mom?
你在那里看到了什么
What did you see there?
别说了
Don't start.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
如果她能看到玛丽 我得知道
If she had a vision of Mary I gotta know it.
如果玛丽死了 她怎么能看到玛丽
How could she have a vision of Mary if Mary's dead?
艾伦
Alan?
她还没死
She's not dead yet.
她还在山上
She's in the mountain.
什么
What?
你看
Look.
我发现她还没死的时候 已经太晚了
When I found out that she wasn't dead, it was too late
因为你已经带着孩子离开了
because you'd already taken off with the kid.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ!
我还以为她已经死了
I thought she was dead.
你把她丢在了那里
You left her there!
不 我自己都差点没能出来
No! I barely got out myself!
而且你知道吗
And you know what-
他们会杀了她的 她需要帮助
They're going to kill her. She needs help.
爸爸
Dad!
我当然会怪你了
Of course I blame you!
你逼着我老婆去执行自杀任务
You forced my wife to go on a suicide mission!
她是我的女儿
She's my daughter!
你把她丢在了那里
You left her there.
你可能只在这里待了几个月 艾伦
It may have only been a few months for you, Alan,
但我他妈在这房♥子里住了七年
but I've been in this house for 7 fucking years!
那是你的事 你这该死的疯子
Well that's your problem! You're fucking nuts!
你别给我发疯
You can't go crazy on me.
我们得成为拍档
We need to be partners.
说不定能救她出来
Maybe we can get her out.
我已经试了一次又一次
I have tried again and again and again while you're in here
就在你翻来翻去 鼓捣投信口
digging around and taping up mail slots
不知道搞什么鬼的时候
or whatever the hell you're doing.
我可不想讨论你那些荒唐的主意
I'm not talking about one of your ridiculous ideas.
进去只有一种方法 就是他们让你进
The only way you're going to get in there is if they let you in.
他们让你进只有一种方法 就是带着她
And the only way they will let you in is with her.
你可别想让克洛伊这么做
Oh, Chloe is going to have nothing to do with this.
不 克洛伊就得这么做
No! Chloe is gonna do it!
爸爸
Dad!
你疯了吗
Are you insane?!
-我没疯 -外公
- I'm not insane! - Grandpa!
我说的是事实 你从来都不接受事实
I'm telling the truth! You've never accepted the truth.
进去只有一种方法 就是带着她
There's only one way in there and that's with her.
面对事实吧
Face it.
她带我们进去 我们就能救玛丽出来了
She gets us in! Which gets Mary out!
爸爸
Dad!
怎么了
What?
狼来了
A wolf is here.
我们什么时候能拿到报酬
And when we do we get the reward?
等我们确认了他们的状态后
When we verify their status.
会有人安排好你的事的
You'll be well taken care of.
好的 你会把他们带去马多克山吗
Okay, and you'll take them to Madoc Mountain?
我不能让他们回到这里
I can't have them coming back here.
他们会知道是我♥干♥的
They'll know it was me.
马多克不是用来安置非常儿童的
Madoc isn't set up to handle abnormal children.
风险太大
Too risky.
而且自从玛丽·路易斯几个月前试图
Besides since Mary Louis tried to blow the place up
炸掉那地方之后他们基本就把那里闲置了
a few months ago, they've kept it mostly empty.
只有不反抗 嫌犯们才能到达那里
And suspects only make it there if they don't resist.
他们通常都会反抗
And they usually resist.
很好
Good.
那个怪胎夜间会对我的女儿下手
That little freak does things to my daughter at night.
你凭自己再也藏不住这个小女孩了
You can't hide this little girl on your own anymore.
我得帮忙了
I gotta help.
到我那儿去吧
Come on to my place.
我都想好了
I got it all figured out.
不行
No.
那就出去把你的烂摊子收拾好
Well then go out there and take care of all of your shit!
我已经不杀人了
I don't kill anymore.
我觉得这是克服
Well I suggest that this might be the perfect time
你不敢杀人的好时机
to get over that phobia
如果这人下令攻击 我们就完了
because if this man orders a strike, we're done.
我们会灰飞烟灭
We're dust.
明白了吗
You got that?
你好
Hello?
长官 一切还好吧
Sir is everything okay?
没事吧
Hello?
不要
No!
克洛伊 不 不 不
Chloe! No! No! No!
不 不
No! No!
她是非常人
She's a bleeder!
停止反抗
Stop resisting!
开火
Open fire!
看看你都做了什么
Look what you've done.
我做了什么
What I've done?
克洛伊救了我们
Chloe saved us.
她救了我们
She saved us!
亲爱的 过来
Come here, honey.
出去
Get out!
不
No!
艾伦
Alan!
放开我
Let me go!
放开她
Let her go!
让我下去
Let me down!
你在哪 你这个隐身的混♥蛋♥
Where are you, you invisible asshole?
放开她
Let her go!
放开我
Let me go!
让我下去
Let me down!
放开我
Let me go!
克洛伊
Chloe!
如果再让我见到你 我就杀了你 混♥蛋♥
If I ever see you again I'll kill you, you piece of shit!
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mommy. Mommy. Mommy.
妈妈
Mommy.
妈妈
Mommy?
克洛伊
Chloe?
是你吗
Is that you?
妈妈
Mommy?
你在哪里
Where are you?
他们在追杀你吗 妈妈
Are they killing you now, Mommy?
玛丽
Mary.
亨利
Henry?
我好害怕
I'm so scared.
装置已启动
Device is armed.
立即准备开始程序
Ready to begin procedure immediately.
开始吧
Go ahead.
动手吧
Do it.
我当时不知道你还活着
I didn't - I didn't know you were alive.
否则我绝不会丢下你的
I never would have left.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不
No.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
别那样
Don't do that.
向我保证你不会让他们碰克洛伊
Just promise me you won't let them touch Chloe.
向我保证你不会让他们得逞的
Promise me you won't let them get away with this!
老天
Oh my God.
克洛伊
Chloe.
我爱你 好吗
I love you, okay?
妈妈真的很爱你
Mommy loves you so much.
别忘了这一点
Don't forget that.