宣布一群人是非法的
Declaring a group of people illegal
并不能让他们消失
doesn't make them go away.
只会让他们转战地下
It makes them go underground.
他们被迫为了生存而自卫
They're forced to defend themselves to survive.
那么就你而言 特赦法给了怪胎们
Well to your point, the Amnesty Act gave Freaks
一个和平搬迁到马多克山的机会
an opportunity to peacefully relocate to Madoc Mountain.
所以那些继续藏在我们城市中的怪胎们
So, the ones who continue to hide in our cities,
就违反了法律 不是吗
they're breaking the law, are they not?
我坚信搬迁并终止能力是对的
I believe in relocation and termination.
非常人十分危险
Abnormals are dangerous
我们不能任他们自♥由♥生活
and we can't let them live free.
但我也相信他们并非生来性恶
But I don't believe they are born evil.
大家都知道 他们的能力
Everyone knows their abilities increase
一代比一代强
generation by generation.
他们的后代被定义为
Their children are defined
活着的大规模杀伤性武器
as living weapons of mass destruction.
在他们还是孩子的时候就把他们给消灭
Isn't culling them as children
难道不是最人道的做法吗
the most humane approach?
但我只是
But I just
上一次那些怪胎孩子失去管控
I mean the last time Freak children were loose,
Dallas惨遭灭城
we lost Dallas.
想象一下如果我们能把一个
Just imagine if we could raise
非常儿童抚养长大
an abnormal child ourselves.
教导他们如何向善
Teach him or her how to be good.
有了引导
With guidance,
那样的孩子将会成为我军强大的武器
a child like that would be a powerful tool in our arsenal.
我迫不及待地想和你生活在一起 哈珀
I can't wait to live with you Harper.
过正常的生活
And have a normal family.
我们就能成为真正的姐妹了
We're really going to be sisters.
你妈妈会疼爱我
Your Mom is going to love me.
哈珀
Harper?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
这是我的房♥间
This is my room.
不 是我的房♥间
No it's my room.
谁让你进来的
Who the hell let you in here?
我要跟你一起生活
I'm going to live with you now.
这位到底是谁
Who in the world is this?
她是住在街对面的怪胎
She's a weirdo who lives across the street.
我不是怪胎
I'm not a weirdo.
我知道怎么做才正常
I know how to be normal.
你有个怪胎朋友吗
Are you friends with a Freak?
她不是我朋友
She's not my friend.
我不是怪胎
I'm not a freak.
她的头发乱成一团 因为她没有妈妈
She's just messed up in the head because she doesn't have a Mom.
她真是个怪胎
She's such a freak.
怪胎 怪胎
Freak! Freak!
怪胎
Freak!
我不是怪胎
I'm not a freak!
怪胎 怪胎
Freak! Freak!
我有妈妈
And I do have a Mom!
她是个很有名的鬼魂
And she's a ghost and she's famous
她住在我的贮藏室里
and she lives in my closet!
怪胎 怪胎 怪胎
Freak! Freak! Freak!
看
See!
妈妈别害怕 没事的
Mommy don't be scared. It's alright.
那些女孩不在这儿了
The girls aren't here anymore.
走开 你不是真实的
Go away. You're not real.
你不是真实的
You're not real.
没事的 妈妈
It's okay Mommy.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
我的天
Oh my God.
我想你
I missed you.
你还活着
You're alive.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我没死 妈妈
I'm not dead Mommy.
是你死了
You are.
我走了多久了
How long have I been gone?
才几个月光景
It's only been a few months
那时你还是个小宝宝 而现在
and you were a baby and now you're...
你怎么长这么大了
how did you get so big?
克洛伊 你是怎么进来的
Chloe how did you get in here?
我打开了门
I opened the door.
克洛伊 你在哪儿
Chloe where are you?
在我的贮藏室里
In my closet.
你♥爸♥爸在吗
Is your Dad there?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他在睡觉
He's sleeping.
他总是很累
He's always tired.
你为什么住在我的贮藏室里
Why do you live in my closet?
我没有 克洛伊
I don't, Chloe.
我想永远跟你在一起
I want to be with you all the time.
我不想让你和我待在这里
Oh I wouldn't want you to be here with me.
因为你已经死了
Because you're dead.
我准备好迎接新妈妈
I'm ready for my new mom.
但爸爸说我不能有新妈妈
But Dad says I can't have her.
你的新妈妈
Your new mom?
南希
Nancy.
她住在这条街的对面 她会做曲奇饼干
She lives across the street and she makes cookies.
你去告诉爸爸
You tell your Dad,
告诉爸爸得继续生活下去 好吗
you tell your Dad that he should move on, okay?
宝贝 我很抱歉
And baby I'm so sorry that
不能一直陪着你
I can't be there with you.
但我不会再回来了 好吗
But I'm not going to be coming back, okay?
你得有个新妈妈
And you should have a new mom.
你得有个新妈妈 好吗
You should have a new mom, okay?
我们很快就来找你 贱♥人♥
We're coming for you soon bitch!
你下来干什么
What are you doing down here?
我看见妈妈了
I saw Mom.
她住在我的贮藏室里
She lives in my closet.
现在是我独处的时间
This is my alone time.
她说我应该找个新妈妈
She said I should get a new mom.
她说你应该向前看
She said you should move on.
别编了
Stop making stuff up.
我要去和南希一起住
I'm going to live with Nancy.
我可以成为正常人
I can be normal.
别闹了 克洛伊
Stop! Chloe!
你怎么了
What's gotten into you?
我希望你会死
I wish you would die.
总有一天他们会杀了我
Someday they will kill me.
你只能靠自己 那时你会后悔说这些
You'll be on your own and you'll regret saying that.
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, Daddy.
我给你做了特别的果汁
I made you special juice.
谢谢
Thanks.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
拍档万岁
Partners?
这是什么
What's this?
你想要给我下毒吗
Are you trying to poison me?
克洛伊 克洛伊
Chloe! Chloe!
克洛伊
Chloe!
这他妈是什么
What the hell is this?
你♥他♥妈♥哪里弄到的
Where the hell did you get this?
我为你付出了那么多
After everything I've done for you?
不要再喊了
Stop yelling!
克洛伊 你怎么能这样对我
How could you do this to me, Chloe?
快睡觉 快睡觉
Go to sleep! Go to sleep!
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我是唯一能保护你的人了 克洛伊
I'm the only person keeping you alive, Chloe!
快睡觉 快睡觉
Go to sleep! Go to sleep!
你为什么要这么做
Why'd you do this?!
克洛伊 你为什么要这么做
Chloe! Why did you do this?