Mr. Snowcone.
哈珀 给我带一只冰激凌
Harper. Bring me ice cream.
拜托
Please.
给我带一只冰激凌
Bring me ice cream.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please, please, please.
给我带一只冰激凌 给我带一只冰激凌
Bring me ice cream. Bring me ice cream.
哈珀
Harper.
有人吗
Hello?
嗨
Hi.
我给你带了冰激凌
I brought you ice cream.
巧克力的吗
Is it chocolate?
对
Yes.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here? Huh?
我给克洛伊带了冰激凌
I brought Chloe some ice cream.
你怎知道她的名字 你怎知道她的名字
How do you know her name? How do you know her name?
哈珀
Harper?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你知道不能随便敲陌生人的门吧
You know better than to knock on strangers' doors.
我真的非常抱歉
I am sorry about that.
我不知道她为什么过来
I don't know why she came over here.
没事 没事
No, not at all. Not at all.
好了 再见
Alright. Bye-bye now.
那是你女儿吗
Is this your daughter?
我们要去忙了
Oh we should go.
要去忙了
Gotta go.
你好
Hi.
你好 我是南希
Hi I'm Nancy.
你真漂亮
You're beautiful.
我的天呐 她真是个小可爱
Oh my goodness she's a sweetheart.
她看起来真正常
And she looks so normal.
埃莉诺 进屋去
Eleanor, go back inside.
快点 埃莉诺 进屋去
Come on Eleanor, go back inside.
哈珀叫你克洛伊
Harper called you Chloe.
那是南希 对吗
Was that Nancy, for real?
她怎么知道你的真名的
How did she know your real name?
你出去过吗
Have you been going outside?
你出去过吗
Have you been going outside?
没有
No.
不爸爸 贮藏室里太可怕了
No, Dad! The closet is too scary!
你知道违反规则的惩罚
You know the punishment for breaking the rules.
关小黑屋
Time out.
我差点就拿到冰激凌了
I almost got ice cream.
你打开了门
You opened the door.
你差点害死我们
You almost got us killed.
我是冰淇凌车
I'm an ice cream truck
我给世界各地的孩子们冰激凌
and I give kids ice cream all around the world.
噢不
Oh no!
有个巨人
There's a giant!
是哈珀
There's Harper.
她喜欢巧克力冰激凌
She likes chocolate ice cream.
克洛伊 你在我房♥间干什么
What are you doing in my room, Chloe?
你不能那么叫我
Shh you can't call me that.
你该叫我埃莉诺
I'm supposed to be Eleanor.
你会在爸爸醒来之前跟我玩游戏吗
Will you play a game with me before Dad wakes up?
你好吵啊
You are so annoying.
你为什么总是要在半夜叫醒我呢
Why do you always wake me up in the middle of the night?
我们可以像正常人一样在公园里玩
We can play at the park like normal people.
你可以在外面跟其他孩子一起玩
You're allowed to play outside with other kids?
你不怕坏人要杀了你吗
Aren't you scared the bad guys will want to kill you?
不怕
No.
所有人都在外面玩
Everybody does it.
没关系的
It's fine.
你有妈妈 我却没有 这不公平
It's not fair that you have a Mom and I don't.
你可以假装是我妈妈吗
Will you pretend to be my Mom?
你为什么这么奇怪
Why are you so weird?
那太恶心了
That's gross.
来嘛
Come on.
不
No.
做我妈妈 做我妈妈 做我妈妈
Be my Mom. Be my Mom. Be my Mom.
行了 好吧 我做你妈妈
Okay fine. I'll be your Mom.
说你爱我
Say you love me.
我爱你
I love you.
妈妈
Mom.
我想去外面
I want to go outside.
我可以吗
Am I allowed?
当然 你可以去
Yes you can go outside.
谢谢妈妈
Thanks Mom.
那我们搂着睡觉吧
Now let's cuddle and sleep.
对不起 我不该冲你喊
I'm sorry I yelled at you.
妈妈说我能出去玩
Mom said I could go outside.
克洛伊
Chloe.
她说我可以去冰淇淋车那儿
She said I could go to the ice cream truck.
想知道冰淇淋车里有什么吗
Want to know what's in an ice cream truck?
什么
What?
冻僵的孩子尸体
Frozen kid bodies.
我不信
Not true.
他们杀了小孩 然后冷冻起来存着吃
They kill kids and then they freeze them to eat later.
那我也想去
I want to go anyway.
你还不够正常
You're not normal enough yet.
你出去会死的
You'll die if you go outside.
不公平
It's not fair.
哈珀能去公园 我却不能
Harper gets to go to the park and I don't.
如果我给你冰淇淋你能不提这个了吗
If I get you ice cream will you shut up about this?
好
Yes.
如果你永远也不打开那扇门
I'll get you a whole bucket
我给你买♥♥一整盒冰淇淋
if you never open that door ever again.
我保证
I promise.
今天就给我吗
Will you get it for me today?
好吧 反正我也需要新的补给了
Fine. I need new supplies anyway.
谢谢爸爸
Thank you Daddy!
藏起来
Hide!
他们可能跟踪我了
They might have followed me.
爸爸 你还好吗
Daddy are you okay?
我没事
It's okay.
大部分是他们的血
Most of this is their blood.
谁的血
Whose blood?
怎么回事
What happened?
别担心
Don't worry.
我会没事的
I'll be alright.
就是要更小心点了
Just gotta be more careful.
我不能离开家 就为了愚蠢的不必要的
I can't be leaving the house for stupid, non-essential-
你忘了带冰淇淋
You forgot the ice cream.
什么 你懂不懂我差点就死了
What? Don't you realize I almost just died?
我自己去杂货店
I'm going to the grocery myself.
克洛伊
Chloe.
如果我们出去你知道会发生什么吗
You see what happens when we go outside?
我什么时候能去跟南希一起住
When am I going to live with Nancy?
计划有变
Change of plan.
什么
What?
我们还得躲着
We have to stay hidden.
多久
Till when?
多久
Till when?!
无人机袭击了西雅图的一所房♥屋
瞧瞧这是谁
Well lookie here!
我能为你做什么 小姑娘
What can I do for you, young woman?
我们安全吗
Are we safe?
安全
Safe?
什么安全
Safe from what?
有人想要杀我们
The people who want to kill us.
有我在 没人能杀你
Nobody's going to kill you if I'm around.
我能要个冰淇淋吗
Can I have ice cream?