妈妈真的很爱你 明白吗
Mommy loves you so much, okay?
克洛伊
Chloe?
我爱你 明白吗
I love you, okay?
-妈妈真的很爱你 -你拿那个干什么
- Mommy loves you so much. - What are you doing with that?
操♥他♥妈♥的 你不能这么对她
Goddamn it you can't do this to her!
克洛伊
Chloe!
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help!
离她远点 离她远点
Get away from her! Get away from her!
我靠
Damn it!
不许这样
Don't do it!!!
不 不 不
No, no, no...
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
不 不 不
No, no, no!
住手
Stop it!
不 不
No! No!
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you too, Mommy.
克洛伊
Chloe?
天哪
Oh my god.
靠
Shit!
靠
Shit.
不 不 别动 就一小会儿
Now, no, no, you gotta hold still for a minute.
就是这样
Just like that.
不疼吧 对吧
Doesn't hurt, does it?
我们得走了
We need to leave.
就现在
Now.
你让所有人都定住了
You froze everyone.
我已经筋疲力尽了
I'm already too drained.
我不能坚持太久 好吗
I can't hold this for long, okay?
那就让它恢复正常
Then bring it back to normal.
那他们就能进来了
Then they'll get in!
她想从里面帮玛丽越狱出来
She wants to start a prison break from the inside.
但如果所有人都定住 她就没办法了
But she can't do it if everyone is frozen!
我们得从这儿出去
We need to get out of here.
我不想再藏起来了
I don't want to hide anymore.
克洛伊
Chloe.
听我说
Listen to me.
坏人就在外面
The bad people are outside.
如果外面的探员出了什么事
If anything happens to the agent out there,
我们就没法活着出去了
we are never getting out of here alive.
我可以救回妈妈
I can save Mom.
这是我们最后的机会了
It's our last chance.
跟外面的女士谈谈
Talk to the lady outside.
假装你是正常人就好了
Just pretend you're normal.
什么
What?
就像你教我的那样
Like you taught me.
我本来不想直说
I hate to be the one to break it to you
不过你看上去一团糟
but you really look like shit
谢了
Thanks.
给 双氧水
Here. Hydrogen peroxide.
它会把你的眼睛弄清澈
It'll clear your eyes.
你知道还有什么吗
You know something else?
我支持你
I got your back.
我这有一件蓝衬衫 很搭你的蓝眼睛
And I've got a blue shirt that matches your eyes.
我的眼睛是绿色的 艾伦
My eyes are green, Alan.
是吗
They are?
不过谢了
But thanks.
你好
Hi.
有事吗
Is everything okay?
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to bother you.
我是特别探员塞西莉亚·雷
I'm Special Agent Cecilia Ray.
ADF的
ADF.
ADF吗
ADF?
这附近有怪胎吗
There are freaks around?
我们已经控制住他们了
They're under our control.
我能问你几个问题吗
Can I ask you some questions?
我其实正准备出门
I was just leaving actually.
我在市中心有个预约
I have an appointment downtown.
这很重要
It's important.
我能进去吗
Can I come inside?
房♥子里有武器吗
Any weapons in the house?
没有
No.
据我所知没有
None that I know of.
流浪汉们进进出出的
Squatters have been in and out
所以我也不清楚他们想要干什么
so I don't know what they get up to.
摘下眼镜
Take your glasses off.
所以你不住在这
So you don't live here?
不
Oh, no.
我只是屋主
I'm just the owner.
当初我买♥♥下了这里和其他六个破烂地方
You know I bought it with six other condemned shitholes.
我进来后 拆毁了房♥子 又重建了
I get in there and I tear them down and I build them up.
如果你想买♥♥ 告诉我就好
If you're in the market let me know.
今天早上我过来查看时
I found all this stuff here this morning
发现了这些东西
when I came to check it out.
看起来这里曾经住过一个孩子
Looks like there could have been a child here.
你不觉得他们是怪胎 是吗
You don't think they were Freaks do you?
可能是
Could be.
非常人会藏身于这类荒废的房♥屋内
Abnormals are known to hide in abandoned properties like this.
真是令人恶心的动物
Disgusting animals.
你有孩子吗
Are you a father?
是的
Yeah.
没错 我有
Yes I am.
男孩女孩
Boy or girl?
男孩
Boy.
假如你知道他会被杀害
If you knew he'd be killed on site
难道你不会尽全力去保他的平安吗
wouldn't you do anything you could to keep him safe?
我会
Yeah.
我觉得我会的
I guess I would.
我很乐意见见他
I'd love to meet him.
小恶魔在夏令营呢
Little devil's in summer camp.
克洛伊
Chloe.
我们现在怎么办 妈妈
What do we do now Mom?
我得出去
I need to get outside.
除非我出去 不然我没法自卫
I can't defend myself until I get outside.
你能帮忙吗
Can you help?
好的妈妈 但我们要保持安静
Yes Mommy but we have to be quiet
因为坏人也在这里
because the bad people are here too.
好的 克洛伊 听我说
Okay but Chloe, listen to me,
在这地下我没有足够空间使用我的能力
there's not enough room for me to use my powers underground here,
所以我们必须在惊动他们之前出去
so we have to get out before they sound the alarm
如果搞砸了 我就再没机会逃脱了
because if it goes off I will never be able to escape.
你明白吗
You understand?
明白
Yes.
那好 来吧
Okay, come on.
那
So uh...
街对面是怎么了
what happened across the street?
里德一家
The Reed family.
原来他们是非常人
Turns out they were Abnormals.
老天啊
Oh Jesus.
我的房♥价要跌了
There goes my sale price.
你知道 我从来没觉得这个街区
I never, you know, thought this neighbourhood
会有怪胎
would have Freaks in it.
这样我觉得都讲得通了
Makes sense though I guess.
怎么说
How so?
你知道 当我在街上查看时
Eh well you know, when I was checking out this street,
我看见过他们
I saw them.
他们很奇怪
They were strange, you know.
为些事情指责他们的邻居
Accusing their neighbours of stuff,
一直撒谎 房♥子周围偶尔会有成堆的钱
lying all the time, random piles of money around the house.
那你都没上报吗
And you didn't report them?