Step away from the girl!
让他走开
Make him go away.
我让你闭嘴
I said shut up.
快把他弄走
Get rid of him!
快
Now!
走开
Go away!
让我看你的眼睛 老头
Let me see your eyes, old man.
你走开
Go away!
听我的 到我这来 孩子
Look I said come here now, kid!
快走开
Go away!
走开 滚 滚啊 滚啊啊啊啊
Go away! Go away! Go away! Go away!
你是个很特别的女孩
You are a very special girl
我们要一起做件很重要的事
and you and I are going to do big things together.
我们回家吧
Now let's go home.
来吧
Come on.
全员戒备
All officers on alert.
桃树公园发现非常儿童
Abnormal child reported at Peachtree Park.
已经通知ADF
ADF has been notified.
重复 全员戒备
Repeat. All officers on alert.
你干得不错
You did good.
非常不错
Very good.
那是谁
Who is that?
那是你妈妈 我的女儿
That's your Mommy. My daughter.
她看上去像个天使
She looks like an angel.
那是当然的
Yeah she sure does.
就像你一样
Just like you.
我梦想着能带她回来
I have a dream to get her back.
我要去把她带回来
I'm going to get her back.
但她已经死了
But she's dead.
有时候天使能重回人间
Well, sometimes angels can come back to Earth.
能把它给我吗
Can I have it?
不行
No.
这是我仅有的一张她的照片
It's the only picture I have of her
我想留着它
and I'd like to keep it
这样我就能每天看着她了
so I can look at her every day.
拜托 别这样看着我
Oh come on don't give me those eyes.
给 拿着吧
Here, take it back.
租给你了
It's a rental.
别让你的鼻涕以及任何鼻子里的鬼玩意
Just don't get boogers and all that crap out of your nose
沾在上面 好吗
and stuff on it, okay?
好的
Okay.
我什么时候还能再见到你
When am I going to see you again?
等时机成熟
When the time is right.
比如你♥爸♥爸睡着的时候
You see, your Dad has to be asleep.
我有个礼物要送你
So I have a present for you.
当你听到我车上的音乐声
When you hear the music from my truck,
把这个放在你♥爸♥的食物里 他就会出去
you put this in Dad's food and he'll go out.
就像魔法一样
Like magic?
太对了
That's exactly right.
就是这个意思
That's what it is.
就是魔法
It is magic.
拿着
Take it.
另外 你知道吗
And you know what else?
女士 你再也不用藏了
You, madam, are not going to have to hide much longer.
克洛伊
Chloe?
克洛伊 克洛伊
Chloe? Chloe!
克洛伊
Chloe!
你在这儿
There you are.
你听见我在叫你吗
Did you hear me calling you? Huh?
吓我一跳
You scared me.
我很抱歉没给你买♥♥冰淇淋
I'm sorry I didn't get you any ice cream.
明天我去给你买♥♥回来
I'll go out and I'll get you some tomorrow.
我才不在乎什么冰淇淋
I don't care about ice cream.
我能来涂色吗
Can I colour too?
不行
No.
不行吗
No?
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
什么
What?
你骗我说的那些坏人
You lied about the bad people.
他们并不会伤害我
They won't hurt me.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我要去跟南希住
I'm going to go live with Nancy.
等等 克洛伊
Wait Chloe.
我想要妈妈
I want a Mom!
你有妈妈
You had a Mom.
你不能像她一样
You are not going to be like her.
因为违反了规则而送命
She died because she broke the rules.
她没有违反规则
She didn't break the rules.
她很特别
She was special.
我也很特别
And I'm special.
别再那么说了 好吗
Don't say that again, okay?
我很特别 我很特别
I'm special. I'm special!
我很特别
I'm special!
我很特别 我能感觉到
I'm special I can feel it!
你不特别
You're not special!
别再那么说了 好吗
Don't say that again okay?
我恨你
I hate you.
你不再是我爸爸了
You're not my Dad anymore.
宝贝 对不起
Baby I'm sorry.
我只是想保护你
I'm just trying to protect you.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
我没骗你
I'm not lying to you.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
滚出我房♥间
Get out of my room!
出去
Get out!
出去 滚出我房♥间
Get out! Get out of my room!
我恨你
I hate you!
我想要妈妈
I wish I had a Mom.
你真美
You're so beautiful.
你好
Hello?
你是鬼吗
Ghost?
你是谁
Who are you?
克洛伊
Chloe.
克洛伊
Chloe?
不
No.
他们给了我什么
What are they giving me?
你真的是我妈妈
You're really my Mom?
克洛伊
Chloe.
克洛伊 克洛伊
Chloe. Chloe.
不
No.
你不是真的
You're not real.
你们这些恶心的混♥蛋♥
You sick assholes!
把这孩子带走 不然我撕烂她的喉咙
Get this kid out of here before I rip her throat out!
我要把你们都杀了
I'll kill you all!
爸爸
Dad?
纪念达拉斯遇袭十周年
是那个纯种未成年非常人的报道
And that's why you came to town today,
让你今天来到这个城镇
because of reports of a full-blooded minor.
是这样吗
Is that correct?
是的 有一条有趣的报道
Yes, there was an interesting report.
如你所知
As you know,
非常未成年人是我特别关注的领域
Abnormal minors are my particular area of interest.
独家专访
ADF专家 塞西莉亚·雷
我注意到你用的是"非常"这个词
I can't help but notice you use the term 'Abnormal'
而没有用"怪胎"这个普遍使用的词
as opposed to the more widely-used 'Freaks' -
那是一种政♥治♥立场吗
is that a political statement?
我认为对ADF来说 尝试与非常群体
I believe it's important for the ADF to try to normalize
保持良好关系是非常重要的
relations with the Abnormal community.
非常群体
Abnormal community?
按照定义来说
By definition,
任何不受管控的怪胎都是非法的
any Freaks who are running loose are illegal.