我没觉得他们是怪胎
I didn't think they were Freaks.
就觉得他们挺混♥蛋♥的
Just thought they were assholes
但我觉得 真的看不出来
but I guess you really can't tell.
他们看起来和我们一样 对吗
They look just like us, right?
不管怎样 我真的要去赴约了
Anyways I really need to get to this appointment so...
坐
Sit.
下
Down.
什么
What?
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你说什么
Excuse me?
根据官方记录 这栋房♥子六个月前
This house according to city records
就被取消赎回权了
was foreclosed six months ago.
现属西部信托银行所有
Western Trust Bank owns it.
是的 不 我其实是开♥发♥商
Yeah, no, I'm actually a developer;
我和银行合作的
I work with the bank.
亨利
Henry.
我刚才故意把银行名字报错
That's not the name of the bank that owns it.
我还能从你身上闻到双氧水的味道
And I can still smell the peroxide on your face.
亨利
Henry.
你是亨利·路易斯 对吗
You are Henry Louis right?
你妻子是玛丽 我很确定
Your wife is Mary and I'm pretty sure
你的女儿就在楼上
your daughter is upstairs.
听着
Look.
在我看来你现在有两个选择
It seems to me at this point you have two options.
第一
One.
你可以尝试杀了我 然后我同事
You can try to kill me at which point my colleagues
会朝这房♥子发射导弹 我们全都得死
will hellfire the house and we will all die.
我们头顶三千米就有一架收割者无人机
There's a Reaper 10,000 feet above us right now.
第二 我之所以孤身前来
Option two, and the reason I came in here alone,
就是想说服你 你能帮助埃莉诺
was to convince you that you can help Eleanor.
或是克洛伊
Or Chloe.
不管她名字是什么
Whatever her name is.
我在听
I'm listening.
你好 罗勃
Hey Rob.
你看比赛了吗
Did you see the game?
道奇队赢了 兄弟
Dodgers are in, man.
要打季后赛了
Playoffs this year.
棒球是我最喜欢的体育项目
Baseball is my favourite sport.
好吧
Yeah.
是的 我也是 罗勃
Yeah, me too, Rob.
我也为人父母
I'm a parent too.
我知道你是为克洛伊好
I know you want the best for Chloe.
如果你邻居说的她的事 有一半是真的
If half of what your neighbours say is true about her,
那她真的不同寻常
she's remarkable.
对我们来说非常有价值
And very valuable to us.
有价值
Valuable?
是作为武器有价值吧
Valuable as a weapon.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
是作为象征
As a symbol.
她和我们一起会很安全
With us she'd be safe
再加上合适的训练
and with the right training
她甚至可以为这世界做些好事
she could even do some good in the world.
难道你不想这样吗
Wouldn't you want that?
那我什么时候才能再次见到她
Will I ever get to see her again?
我想跟你说实话 这样你才能信任我
I want to be honest with you so that you know you can trust me.
你会被杀掉
You will be killed.
你会为了她牺牲自己的生命
You will sacrifice your life for hers.
我是说 你不是一直都在这么做吗
But I mean, you've already been doing that, haven't you?
我从没想过这个世界会把她变成一个怪胎
I never wanted the world to turn her into a Freak.
她只是个小姑娘
She's just a girl.
我完全明白你的意思
I know exactly what you mean.
那你呢
And you?
难道不把枪放下来 为了你孙女
Won't you put the gun down and do what's best
做该做的事
for your granddaughter?
地狱火导弹从发射到击中要60秒
A hellfire missile takes 60 seconds from launch to strike.
他和我都知道 这60秒内
And he and I both know that in that 60 seconds
我们会造成多大的破坏
we can do a goddamn bunch of damage.
艾伦
Alan.
冷静
Calm down.
我们还需要更多的时间考虑
We need more time to think.
道尔比医生在手术后没有回话
Dr. Daulby didn't radio in after procedure.
你能去行刑室看他在不在吗
Can you go to the execution chamber and see if he's in there?
收到 这就去
Copy that. On my way.
妈妈
Mommy?
他们要发现了
They're gonna find out.
克洛伊
Chloe?
不
No!
克洛伊
Chloe!
靠
Oh shit!
谁都别动
Nobody move.
你不会开枪的
You're not gonna shoot me.
先别发射地狱火 我带着女孩出来
Hold the hellfire. I'm coming out with the girl.
不 克洛伊 不 不 克洛伊
No, Chloe! No! No! Chloe!
-不 来吧 -老天
- No! Come on! - Oh my God.
你在释放她的能力 真是白忙活
You're freeing her. Such a waste.
不
Oh, no.
克洛伊 不 不
Chloe. No, no.
别这样
Don't do this.
你怎么敢
Don't you dare!
你不想要正常的生活吗
Don't you want a normal life?
爷爷
Grandpa!
我没事
I'm fine.
去找你妈
Just go to your Mom.
走吧 把事办完
Let's go get it done.
探员雷
Agent Ray.
探员雷 回话
Agent Ray, come in!
探员雷 我们听到了枪声
Agent Ray. We heard gunfire.
探员雷 收到吗
Agent Ray, do you copy?
我试着拖延一会
Let's try to slow them down.
你的探员在我手上
I have your agent hostage.
离开这栋房♥子
Move away from the house.
你继续
Keep going.
好的先生
Okay sir.
我们冷静一点
Let's just try to calm down.
我只想和探员雷说话
I just want to talk to Agent Ray alright.
你最好离开我的房♥子
You better get away from my house
否则我就用怪胎能力把你们的脑子都融化
or I'm going to melt all your brains with my Freak powers!
好的 没问题 先生
Okay no problem sir.
我们往后撤 我们往后撤
We're moving back. We're moving back.
我只想确认我朋友还好吗
I just want to make sure my friend's okay.
爸爸
Dad!
我没法帮妈妈 她定住了
I can't help Mom when she's frozen!
等一下 宝贝
Just a second honey!
发射地狱火
Launch hellfire!
后撤 后撤
Stay back! Stay back!
我们走 我们走
Let's go! Let's go!
动起来 动起来
Move it! Move it! Move it!
克洛伊 你能听到吗
Chloe, can you hear me?
我需要你
I need you!
克洛伊 我需要你
Chloe! I need you!
克洛伊 醒醒 我得出去
Chloe, get up! I need to get outside!
克洛伊求你醒醒 你可以的
Chloe please get up, you can do this.
你可以的 克洛伊
You can do it Chloe.
克洛伊 能听到我吗
Chloe can you hear me?
开门
Open the door!
他们要杀我了
They're going to kill me!
我需要你
I need you!
你知道去哪找我吗 妈妈
You know where to find me mommy?
知道 我能感知到你
Yeah, I can feel you.
爸爸
Daddy?