他的眼睛在流血
His eye is bleeding!
-开枪 -停下
- Fire! - Stop!
打错人了
That's not the guy!
不要开枪
Hold your fire!
我们得消失了
We gotta disappear.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Goddamnit!
靠
Shit!
那个男人会没事吗
Is that man going to be okay?
不 他已经死了
No he's dead!
他们就是这样处理找到的特别能力者
That's what happens when they find a special person like us.
你死定了
You're dead!
就这样
Period.
他们总是跟我们洗♥脑♥说马多克山
You know they always fed us this crap about Madoc Mountain
会成为我们的新家
was gonna be a new home for us
成为一个我们能够独♥立♥生存的地方
and a place where we could be independent.
他妈的原来是个死亡陷阱
It's a goddamn death trap.
你们为什么想住在那里
Why did you want to live there?
我们不是想住在那里
We didn't want to live there.
我们只是想进去 唯一的办法就是
We had to get inside it and the only way to get inside was
假装我们想去那里
to pretend we wanted to go there.
我神志不清了才会让任何人 包括你
I'll be goddamned if I'm gonna let anybody including you
妨碍我救我女儿
get in the way of me saving my daughter.
但她已经死了
But she's dead.
我搞不明白
I don't understand.
你不需要明白
Well you don't really have to understand.
看在老天的份上 你才七岁 还有你
You're seven years old for Christ's sake and you,
你现在得允许我教你使用自己的能力
you have to allow me to teach you to use your powers now!
我不想学
I don't wanna!
我只想南希来照顾我
I'm giving Nancy the whole shebang to take care of me.
你不可以这么做
No you're not.
你不能给她那笔钱
You're not giving her that money.
我们现在回家 去我公♥寓♥
We're going home to my apartment.
送我回家
Take me home.
什么
What?
送我回家
Take me home!
送我回家
Take me home!
送我回家
take me home
滚出我的脑子
Get out of my goddamn head!
送我回去
Take me back.
快点
Now.
好吧 我带你回家
Alright I'll take you back.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Goddamnit!
下车 克洛伊
Get out of the truck, Chloe!
待在这里
Stay there.
不用担心
Don't you worry.
我来应付
I'll take care of this.
爸爸
Daddy!
外公刺伤了一个男人
Grandpa stabbed a guy!
我们还遇到了一个真正的大坏蛋
And we also met a real bad guy!
-但她是个女生 -到屋子里去
- But she was a girl- Get in the house.
气色不错啊 亨利
Looking good, Henry.
你跟我来
You're coming with me.
克洛伊
Chloe!
不 爸爸
No, Daddy!
我不想回房♥子里
I don't want to go back to the house!
我到处找了你一个星期
I looked everywhere for a week.
我想去南希家
I want to go to Nancy's house!
我真是受不了你了
I can't handle you anymore.
不 爸爸 放我走
No Daddy let me go!
我该怎么做才能让你听
What do I have to do to make you listen?
放我走
Let me go!
放我下来
Let me down!
放我走
Let me go!
克洛伊
Chloe!
你也很特别吗 爸爸
You're special too Daddy?
我竭尽全力想要保护你
I tried so hard to protect you.
我在房♥子外制♥造♥了一个时间气泡
I created a time bubble around our house
来保证你的安全
to keep you safe.
只要我醒着它就能生效
It worked as long as I could stay awake.
自他们杀了妈妈 我们开始藏起来算钱
For the rest of the world it's only been a couple of months
对世界上其他地方来说才不过几个月
since they killed Mom and we started hiding.
但对房♥子里的我们来说
But for us inside the house
你已成长多年
you grew up years.
一切都变得太快了
Everything is changing so fast.
我希望我能永远地停止时间
I wish I could stop time permanently
但我不能让你永远呆在气泡里
but I can't keep you in the bubble forever.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
我必须这样做了 史蒂夫
This has to happen now Steve.
你知道吗 我们正在吃饭
you know we're actually right in the middle of dinner.
我带了点心
I brought dessert.
好吧
Okay.
行吧 没错
Okay, yes.
进来吧 进来吧
Come on in. Come on in.
亲爱的 我们有客人
Honey we have guests.
埃莉诺
Eleanor.
妈妈 她怎么在这里
Mom why is she here?
我是埃莉诺·里德
I'm Eleanor Reed.
今年七岁半 喜欢棒球
I'm seven and a half and I like baseball.
甜心 你饿了吗
Sweetie are you hungry?
来吧 坐下
Come on sit down.
我去给你拿点吃的
I'll get you some food.
好了
okay.
你们要来吗
Are you joining us too?
-不 -不
- No. - No.
你应该早点通知我们
You were supposed to give us more notice.
这才一个月
It's only been a month.
我们还没告诉哈珀
We haven't even told Harper yet.
过了今天你们就再也不会见到我了
After today you've never going to see me again.
每个月你们都会得到一笔钱
You'll get one of these every month
只要你们不给ADF打电♥话♥
as long as you don't call the ADF.
-拜托好好照顾她 -好的
- Please take good care of her. - Okay.
我叫埃莉诺
I'm Eleanor.
我的生日是3月9日
My birthday is March 9th
我住在门罗街726号♥
and I live at 726 Monroe Street.
那是我们家
That's where we live.
哈珀
Harper.
你觉得怎么样
How would you feel
让埃莉诺在我们这住一小段时间
if Eleanor stayed with us for a little while?
她吗
Her?
对
Yes!
不 不 她很奇怪
No! No, she's weird.
哈珀 甜心 你怎么能这么说
Harper, sweetie. Why are you being like this?
晚上我在房♥间里看见她
I see her in my room at night.
她让我做一些事情
She makes me do things.
-什么事情 -那不可能
- What kind of things? - That's impossible.
哈珀你说什么
What do you mean, Harper?
她今天才离开家
She's never left the house until today.
她毁了我的睡衣派对
She crashed my slumber party.
是吗
Okay?
她强迫我
She forces me to...
她只是个普通的孩子
She's just a regular kid!
她是个怪胎
She's a freak!
行吧
Okay.
好吧 你知道吗
Alright, you know what
她让我在晚上拥抱她 亲吻她
She makes me hug her and kiss her at night.
什么
What?
也许我们需要更多的时间来做决定
Maybe we need some more time to decide.