-谢谢你 -不客气
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
酒精
Alcohol.
给我杯伏特加 谢谢
Can I get a vodka, please?
好嘞
Sure.
这是水
This is water.
不 先生 是伏特加
No, sir, it's vodka.
是水
It's water.
先生 我知道你是谁
Sir, I know who you are.
马尔塞洛告诉了我你的情况 所以 别闹了
Marcello told me about you and your condition, so back off.
好吧 你在开玩笑
All right, you're kidding.
你醉了吗
Are you drunk?
惹怒加里加先生对你没好处
Mr. Garriga is not a guy you wanna cross.
也别惹怒我
Me neither.
计划里没有提到 要有一整盘的苹果马提尼啊
Now just what part of the plan calls for a tray full of appletinis?
你在组织妇女联谊会吗
Pledging a sorority?
我只是在重新考虑这份计划
Mm. I'm just rethinking the plan a little bit.
去他的女里女气的狗屁科学
Goddamn prima-donna delicate-science bullshit.
你不是在这里分离原子 老弟
You are not splitting atoms here, pal.
这里不是欧洲核子研究委员会
This ain't CERN.
让你干什么你就干什么 倒霉鬼
Just do what you're being paid to do. Shitheel.
嗨
Hey!
加里加
Garriga!
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
别担心 只是个情绪不佳的工程师而已
Don't worry, it's just a disgruntled engineer.
你是不是有话要说
I expect you have something to say to me.
-哦 -哦 我的上帝
-Ow! -Oh, my God.
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
-你干嘛动手 -你偷我东西
-Why are you punching? -You stole from me!
没人敢从我这里偷东西
Nobody steals from me!
我真是个倒霉的工程师
I am such a disgruntled engineer!
-把他拉出去 -是 先生
-Get him out of here! -Yes, sir.
出去 滚出去
Out! Get out!
有点演过头了吧
Oversold it a bit, didn't you?
我只是即兴发挥得太猛了
I was just caught up in the moment.
出去 把他拖出去
Ah! Get him out.
把他弄走
Get rid of him.
没事 我没事
It's okay. I'm good.
回♥派♥对去
Go back to the party.
-你没事吧 -是啊 我没事
-Are you okay? -Yeah, I'm okay.
刚才那是怎么了
What the hell was that?
赛车的事 亲爱的
The racing business, cari?o.
-上帝啊 -没别的
-Jesus. -That's all.
你等等
Wait a minute.
你不能把我扔出来 我住在这酒店里
You can't throw me out. I'm staying in this hotel.
让我看看你的房♥门钥匙
Let me see your keys.
谢谢
Thank you.
麦考尤恩先生想请你共进午餐
Mr. McEwen would like to have lunch.
信息都在名片上
Information is on the card.
我宝刀不老
I still got it.
你听说过乌杜·派帕亨斯吗
You ever heard of Udo Pappenphus?
-你到底在看什么 -没什么
-What the fuck are you looking at? -Nothing.
我很抱歉 我......
I'm sorry, I'm...
乌杜·派帕亨斯曾效力法拉利 多年的工程师
Udo Pappenphus was an engineer for Ferrari for many years.
特别聪明的一个人
Fucking brilliant.
有一天乌杜·派帕亨斯被人割喉扔在一条截水沟里
One day, Udo Pappenphus was found behind a berm with his throat cut.
乌杜
Udo...
他是那个混♥蛋♥加里加的手下
...he was that prick Garriga's man.
我要三百万欧元
I want 3 million euro.
见鬼 上帝啊
Well, fuck. Jesus.
我们说的可是EXR
It's the EXR.
EXR呀
EXR.
你对我来说就是圣诞老人 老弟
You're Father-fucking-Christmas to me, mate.
我需要看到一些证据
I'm gonna need to see some proof.
明白吗 证据
You understand? Proof.
你到底在看什么 老弟
What the fuck are you looking at, mate?
没什么 你再说一遍你刚刚说的
Nothing. Just repeat what you said.
什么 象欧洲那种裸体泳池
What, the pool go Euro?
戈登
Gordon!
给我拿望远镜过来 老弟 在那架子上
Get me fucking field glasses, mate. They're on the thing.
哦 是啊 她是个美人儿
Oh, yeah. She is a beauty.
-我爱死这些拜金婊♥子♥了 -她不是个拜金婊♥子♥
-I love these race skanks. -She's not a race skank.
她当然是个拜金婊♥子♥ 整个城里到处都是
Course she's a fucking race skank. Town's lousy with them.
我们能说回生意吗 行吗
Can we get back to business? Please.
她对我来说身材不够火♥辣♥ 不过也无所谓了
She's a little small on top for my taste.
萝卜青菜各有所爱
One man's small is another man's perfection.
女人的身材是个主观意识的话题
It's like a "breasts are a subjective opinion" topic.
要是你举办个时装秀 骨瘦如柴的或许中你意 老弟
Maybe if you're booking a fashion show.
我说的都是丰乳肥臀的那些 老弟
I'm talking about fucking slapping balls, mate.
你到底要不要那东西
Do you want the thing or not?
我得看看证据
I'm gonna need to see proof.
我会再联♥系♥你的
I'll contact you.
-一杯起泡酒 谢谢 -好的
-A Spritz, por favor. -Okay.
再来杯伏特加混蔓越莓 谢谢
And a vodka and cranberry, please.
嗨 你得多穿点
Hey, you need to put some clothes on.
你说什么
Excuse me?
这里有很多澳大利亚人
There's Australian people here.
-那算是什么意思 -我只是说说 杰茜
-What is that supposed to mean? -I'm just saying, Jess.
他们把人海运去那里是有原因的
They shipped all those people down there for a reason.
好吧
Okay.
哇 这是
Whoa, what...?
你不认识我 记得吗
You don't know me, remember?
这个
Oh.
昨天晚上那算哪一出啊
And what was that last night?
是因为我吗
Was that about me?
当然不是 别瞎想
Please. No.
你是在打拉斐尔的主意吗
Are you working an angle on Rafael?
不 杰茜 我是为他工作的
No, Jess. I'm working for him.
但是如果我是你 就多长个心眼
But I wouldn't trust him if I were you.
但是我可以相信你吗
But I should trust you?
-行了 杰茜 -这倒真有意思
-All right, Jess. Okay. -That's interesting.
得了
Come on.
尼基 如果拉斐尔看见我们在一起
Nicky, if Rafael sees us together,
不知道接下来会发生什么 明白吗
I don't know what's gonna happen, okay?
他很会吃醋 你得离我远一点
He's the jealous type. You need to stay away from me.
去他的拉斐尔
Fuck Rafael.
还有 尼基
And, Nicky?
你还是很好偷啊
You're still an easy lift.
别再动我东西了 杰茜
Stop touching my shit, Jess.
-怎么样 -看上去可靠
-Well? -Looks credible.
三百万 啊
Three million, eh?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
四十八小时之内 可以给你完整的货
I can have the complete package in 48 hours.
密♥码♥ 文件和分♥析♥数据
Codes, documentation and analysis.
别担心 老弟 别担心
No worries, mate. No worries.
那么 接下来怎么做
So, what's next?
等我电♥话♥
Wait for my call.
多谢
Thank you.
加里加先生的助理打电♥话♥来
Se?or Garriga's assistant called.
她说有几样东西是您会喜欢的
She pulled a few things she said you might like.
太好了
Great.
女士
Sorry... Miss?
你...你的包...
You... You forgot...
掉了
...your bag.
你真的应该更谨慎
You really should be more aware.
哦 上帝 不是吧
Oh, God. Seriously?
-是马尔贝克红酒 -是的 没错
-Malbec? -Yes, it is.
从哪儿学的
Where'd you learn that?
这里的人都喝这个
It's all they drink here.
而且商标上写着
And it says it on the label.
知道么 尼基 我一直在想发生的一切
You know, Nicky, I've been thinking about all this.