几乎没有任何胜算啊
That's like 100-to-1.
对你来说胜算在握 赌你两百万
It's good odds for you. Two million.
那真♥他♥妈♥有病了
That's fucking crazy.
我不喜欢这么玩
I don't like it.
那行 我退一步
Okay. Okay. I'll sweeten it for you.
你选球员
You pick the player.
她来猜号♥码
And she'll guess the number.
什么
What?
你真疯了
You're fucking crazy.
但是白给的钱谁不要
But I can't turn down free money.
跟你赌了
You got a bet.
艾尔文
Ha-ha. Alvin.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
别把我拖进去
Don't drag me into this.
什么 你输光了别人的钱还不够
What, it's not enough you lost everyone's money? My money?
哦 说话和我老婆一个口气
Ugh, she sounds like my wife.
放开我 你这变♥态♥
Get your hands off me. You're sick.
-嘿 得了 等等 等等 -你不许碰她
-Hey, come on. Wait, wait. -Don't put your hands on her.
-你到底是怎么回事 -斯蒂文 斯蒂文 住手
-What the hell is your problem? -Steven, stop! Bah-bah-bah.
告诉他看好他自己的手
Tell him to keep his damn hands to himself!
我明白 我明白 我很抱歉 他失手了
I understand. I understand. I am sorry. He has gotten carried away.
他要是凯文·科斯特纳 我就是惠特尼·休斯顿
He likes pretend he is the Kevin Costner and I am the Whitney Houston.
-见他的鬼 -斯蒂文
-The hell! -Steven.
抱歉 他只是知道我想玩
Please. He just knows that I want to play.
我们玩吧
Let's play.
看着我
Look at me. Hey.
别让我♥干♥这个 求你了
Please, don't make me do this, Nicky. Please.
-你只管选 -别让我♥干♥这个
-Just pick. -Don't make me do this.
-杰茜 -让我走
-Jess. -Just let me go.
你只管做
Just do it.
选一个球员
Pick a fucking player.
别逼我 尼基 求你了
Please, don't make me do this, Nicky. Please.
求你了
Please.
行了
Okay.
我找了一个
I got one.
需要我写下来么
Do you want me to write it down?
不 我相信你
No, I trust you.
尼基
Nicky.
那么 轮到她了
Then it's her turn.
选吧 大胆选
Just do it. Pick.
选一个球员
Pick a fucking player.
他疯了 我知道 但不是你的过错
He's crazy, I know. But it will be his fault.
不是你的
Not yours.
来吧 伙计们 开始吧
Team, let's go!
别冒险 安全接球 如果必须的话
Don't take a chance! Fair catch if you have to!
准备起跑
Set up to run! Let's go!
我不知道 我不
I don't know. I don't...
瞧 我给你一个反悔的机会 行吗
Look. I give you one chance to back down, okay?
纯属善意
No hard feelings.
选
Pick.
哇哦
Wow.
我猜
I guess...
我猜是
I guess number...
等等
Wait.
55号♥
Number 55.
不
No.
不
No.
不 不 不 不 不 没门儿
No, no, no, no fucking way!
太不可思议了 你是怎么做到的
That is unbelievable! How did you do that?
我猜对了
I'm right?
-去你大爷的 -我对了吗
-Fuck! -Am I right?
-是的 你猜对了 -我对了
-Yes! You're fucking right! -I'm right?
-真♥他♥妈♥倒霉 你居然猜中了 -哦 我的上帝
-Fucking shit! You're fucking right. -Oh, my God.
-太好了 -你没有生气
-That is great. -You're not mad?
-没门儿 我不生气 -不生气
-No fucking way! I'm not... Mwah.... mad. -No?
我们必须去拉斯维加斯 马上走 我有喷气飞机
We have got to go to Vegas. Right now. I have a jet.
太不可思议了
Oh, that was incredible.
你看见她刚才干的了吗
Did you see what she just did?
而你 你♥他♥妈♥真够大胆的
And, you. You. Oh, you have got some big fucking balls.
你真算是我的新英雄了
You are my new fucking hero.
-翻倍或全赔 -不 没你♥他♥妈♥的门儿了
-Double or nothing? -No! No fucking way!
赶紧从我的套房♥滚出去 马上
Get the fuck out of my suite! Now!
啊 第一次进攻 宝贝儿 首轮攻势
Yeah! First down, baby! First down!
跑得好 跑得好
We're good! We're good!
我们没事 教练
We're good, coach.
你欠的债 算一笔勾销了
Consider your debt settled.
我会杀了你
I am going to kill you.
等一会儿再杀
Kill me later.
我会杀了你的
I'm going to kill you!
-什么 -你干得太棒了
-What? -You did great. You did great.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
谢利源 传奇赌徒
Liyuan Tse. Legendary gambler.
他会在任何事情
He bets on everything.
任何东西上下赌注 都是大现金额的赌博 总是这样
Anything. Huge cash bets, all the time.
一次 百乐宫酒店把比尔·盖莎轰出 土豪套房♥
Once the Bellagio put Bill Gates out of the high-roller's suite...
就因为当晚利源入住
...because Liyuan was flying in.
他是个完美的盗窃目标
He is the perfect vic.
但是你是怎么知道他会选哪一个的
But how did you know who he was gonna pick?
我们告诉他的
We told him to.
我们一整天都在告诉他
We been telling him all day.
从他离开酒店房♥间的那一刻起 我们就牵着他的鼻子了
From the moment he left his hotel room, we've been priming him.
规划他的潜意识
Programming his subconscious.
他一整天看见的都是55号♥
He's been seeing the number 55 all day long.
在电梯里 在大堂里
On the elevator. In the lobby.
甚至是拉门员身上的胸针
Even the stick pin on the doorman.
是事先设置好的
Not only that,
不仅如此 从他的酒店到体育场的路线
we loaded his route from the hotel to the stadium.
到处都能看到这些引喻物 他只要向窗外看
He looks out the window, primers are everywhere.
关键在于他不是真看见而是他收到了这些讯息
Now, he doesn't see it, but he does.
无从避免
There's no getting around it.
他甚至看见了法尔哈德
He even sees Farhad.
我正开车呢 你个犀牛婊♥子♥
I'm trying to drive, you Rhino bitch!
去你♥妈♥的♥犀牛 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck the Rhinos! Fuck the Rhi...
到处都是提示
Suggestions are everywhere.
从瓶子里的花朵数
From the number of flowers in a vase...
到我们昨晚安排 送去他房♥间的妓♥女♥身上的纹身
...to the tramp stamp on the hooker we sent to his room last night.
太聪明了
That is genius.
是啊 不仅仅是他看见的 还有他听到的
Yeah. And it's not only what he sees. It's what he hears.
汉语中数字五的发音是WU
The Mandarin word for "five" is woo.
《对魔鬼的同情》中 有一百二十四个WU
There are 124 "woo-woos" in "Sympathy for the Devil."
虽然当时他未必听进去消化了
Now, he's not registering it,
但是佘音缭绕 久久不去
but it's all there.
所以当他拿起望远镜 朝赛场上望去的时候
So when he picks up those binoculars, looks out on the field...
他看到一张熟悉的脸 身上的球衣是55号♥
...sees a familiar face with the number 55 on his jersey...
他心底就会有个声音让他选55
...some tittie voice in the back of his mind says: "That's it."
他会认为这是自己的直觉 于是就乖乖选上了
And he thinks it's intuition. And he picks.
需要我写下来吗
Do you want me to write it down?
而你 被蒙在鼓里 是更有力的说客
And you, being in the dark, was the convincer.
我们叫"小盲鼠"
We call that the "Little Blind Mouse."
我就是"小盲鼠"
I'm the "Blind Mouse"?
你真够混♥蛋♥的
You're such an asshole.
这绝对不是百分百真实的
You can't tell me that's 100-percent real.
嗯 算概率学吧
Well, it's probabilistic.
法尔哈德猜想有百分之五十九的胜算
Farhad has it at about 59 percent...
总比拉斯维加斯胜算大
...but it's better than Vegas.
要是他万一没选对呢
And what if he picked wrong?
再翻倍一直到他选对
Double it till it happens.
太神奇了
That's amazing.
你太神奇了
You're amazing.