你知道吗 我跟这件事没关系
You know what? I have nothing to do with this.
看着我 看着我 没事了
Look at me. Look at me. It's okay.
这是你搞的一团糟 你自己擦屁♥股♥吧 别连累我
This is your mess. You clean it up. And keep me out of it.
我不知道怎么办 求你了
I don't know what to do. Please...
求你 求你别扔下我 别扔下我
Please, please, stay with me. Stay with me. Stay with me.
不 不 不要 看着我
No, no, no. No. Look at me.
看着我 看着我 没事的
Look at me. Look at me. It's fine.
尼基 看着我 看着我的眼睛
Nicky, look at me. Look at my eyes.
我爱你 懂了吗 我爱你
I love you, okay? I love you.
求你了 求你了 别丢下我 求你了
Please. Please, don't do this. Please.
求你了
Please.
我相信你了
I trust you.
不要再离开我了
You cannot leave me again.
求你不要再离开我了
Please, do not leave me again.
求你了
Please.
搞什么 你想让他死吗
What the fuck? You want him to fucking die?
你是哪路的生手 看在老天的份上
What kind of a piker are you, for chrissakes?
哦 见鬼 他没告诉你我就是内鬼吗
Oh, shit! Didn't he tell you I was on the inside?
老天
Jesus.
你肯定吓坏了
You must be terrified.
没事的 他不会死的
It's gonna be okay. He is not gonna die.
听到我说的了吗 他不会死的
Do you hear me? He is not gonna die.
也有可能
Probably.
你瞧 你打的是第三根和第四肋骨之间
You see, you shoot between the third and the fourth rib...
偏十一点的方向 乳♥头♥这儿
...just about eleven o'clock off the left nipple. Here.
-压住这里 压紧了 -好
-Hold pressure on that. Hold pressure on that. -Okay.
正好没打中心脏和主动脉
That misses the heart and the major arteries.
但是 肯定打穿了他的肺 让我进去
It does, however, puncture the lung. Let me in.
看到没
There we go.
这儿就是托莱多应急键吗
Is this Toledo Panic Button?
哦 看来你这生手也不是那么糟糕
Oh, maybe you're not such a piker after all.
大概只有十分钟 如果不及时救治
Left untreated, you got about 10 minutes...
就会血流光而死
...before you drown in your own blood.
但是如果止血成功
But you patch it up...
-搞定空腔压力 -噢
-...you account for the cavity pressure. -Oh.
-噢 -哦 上帝
-Agh. -Oh, God.
然后
And then...
看到没 看到没
There we are. There we go.
成了
There we go.
-好样的 -啊
-There's my boy. -Ah!
-哦 上帝 -好样的
-Oh, Jesus. -There's my boy.
-啊 -你没事吧
-Ah. Agh! -Are you okay?
-哦 上帝 -这儿 压住那里 压住那里
-Oh, Jesus. -Here. Hold on to that. Hold on to that.
你的眼睛盯着它 如果他呼吸困难
Keep your eye on that. If he can't breathe,
就再拉一次活塞 懂了吗
you pull the plunger again.
-没事 -好
-Okay? -Okay
上帝啊 我真不敢相信你让我开枪打你
Good Lord, I cannot believe that you made me shoot you.
为了什么呢 为了你能冲着一个拜金婊♥子♥抛媚眼
And then for what? So that you can make cow eyes at some race skank!
-她不是个拜金婊♥子♥ -我不是拜金婊♥子♥
-She is not a race skank! -I'm not a race skank!
你就带着谎话死吧 圆柔
You die with the lie, Mellow...
说不定真会这样
...and you still just might.
-去你的 别叫我圆柔 -我的天啊
-Fuck you. Don't call me "Mellow." -Jesus Christ.
你是他爹
You're his dad?
倒了天大的血霉才摊上这么个爹
In the loosest fucking possible terms.
顺便自我介绍 我是巴基
I'm Bucky, by the way.
要知道 我喜欢你 宝贝儿 你不怕硬拳
You know, I like you, honey. You can take a punch. Ha-ha.
-上帝 -就在那里
-God. -And there it is.
不是说好了 你帮我们偷辆车 我去收钱
Tell you what, you steal us a car, and I'll gather up the money.
我不会偷车
I can't steal a car.
我为这个混♥蛋♥西班牙人干了三年的活儿
I've been working for this prick Spaniard for three years...
居然在麦考尤恩身边安插自己 却不告诉我
...and he's got a guy at McEwen and doesn't tell me?
这个世界到底还有信任这两个字吗
What the hell ever happened to trust?
我们快到医院了吗
Are we almost there?
我拼了老命弄来了这狗屁EXR
I bust my ass to get you that EXR crap and... Agh.
然后一个女孩儿走了进来
And then the girl walked in.
少混♥蛋♥
Don't be an asshole.
能这么跟你父亲讲话吗
That any way to talk to your father?
-你不是我父亲 -你不是出走了吗
-You're not my father. -You walked away.
是我收养了你这个街头流浪儿
I took you off the street.
教会了你一切 教会了你我的职业热情
Taught you my trade, I taught you my passion.
三代人的智慧结晶
Three generations of skills.
但是你无视我的真诚奉献
Ah. And in spite of all my earnest efforts,
完全不顾及我毕生的努力成果
in spite of all my hard work...
你变成了一个好人
...you turned into a good person.
我只是
Well, I just...
啊 自己琢磨去吧
Ah. Go figure.
我把你留在大街上是有很充分的理由的
And I left you on the street for a good goddamn reason.
-因为我太温柔 -那只是因为你...愚昧无知
-Because I was soft. -Oh, that just shows what you know...
你个白♥痴♥
...you dumb son of a bitch.
我们曾经配合得天衣无缝
We had a good thing going.
突然有一天
And then one day...
七年后的某一天 我们在波士顿的牌局正风生水起
...like seven years in, we're running this poker deal in Boston...
有个家伙带了把枪
...and a guy pulled a gun.
是枪啊 格洛克的
Fucking gun. Glock.
是我第一次见到格洛克
First time I'd ever seen one.
我直接就浑身僵死了
And I'm just paralyzed.
脑子里唯一想到的就是这小子
And all I could think about was the kid.
那晚上我直接走人了 再也没回头
That night I walked. I never looked back.
这行要是你动了真感情 等于送死
Love'll get you killed in this racket.
绝不能动情
No place for that shit here.
不会有好下场
No happiness with that.
你知道他们不是总说"盗亦有道"么
You know how they say there's honor among thieves.
这么说 你不适合当贼 圆柔
Well, you're no thief, Mellow.
你做出自己的选择
You made your choice.
-所以钱我会拿走 -嗯
-So I'm taking the money. -Mmm.
都拿走
All of it.
这可算说明白了
Well, that explains a lot.
是啊 这就是所谓的爹
Yeah, that's Dad.
-不 -是的
-No. -Yep.
圣诞节再见
See you at Christmas.
一 二 来吧
One, two, ready?
好 太好了 太好了
Okay, that's good, that's good.
-呣 -好 快到了
-Mm. -Okay, almost there.
我不知道接下来我们要干嘛
I don't know what we're gonna do now.
我们会很好
We'll be fine.
怎么个好法
How?
相信我
Trust me.
-哦 我抓住你了 -啊
-Oh. I got you. -Agh.
一直抓着你
I got you.