我想
I want...
是欧文斯 我必须接
It's Owens. I gotta take it.
喂
Yeah.
-你在哪儿 -我在房♥间里
-Where are you? -I'm in my room.
好极了 我在门口
Good. I'm at the door.
他到门口...呃...
He's at the do... Uh...
-行啊 呃...-什么
-All right. Um... -What?
见鬼 你应该
Damn, you should've ma...
行啊 等我一下
All right, uh, give me a sec.
没事的 就...
We're good, just...
我会摆脱他
Ugh. I'll get rid of him.
嘿
Hey.
你还在睡觉 我以为你跟麦考尤恩在会谈
You're still sleeping? I thought you were meeting with McEwen.
等一下就去见他
I am. Later.
你们这代人做事就是懒懒散散
There's a lazy Sunday softness to your generation.
让我很不舒服
Makes me uncomfortable.
我很喜欢积极进取的风格
I like to be on my feet.
除非得了癌症才会让我躺下
I'll lie down when I get cancer.
或者跟女人上♥床♥
Or if I fuck.
如果你想八卦 就告诉你 我喜欢躺着来
Both of which will be done on my back, in case you were wondering.
不 我没想听你的八卦
Um, no, actually, I wasn't wondering.
不过 谢谢你的分享
But thank you for sharing that.
讽刺挖苦 是你们这代的另一个标志
Sarcasm. Another pillar of your generation.
如果你想让人家滚蛋 直接说就是了
You wanna tell somebody to fuck off, tell them to fuck off.
别说"哦 这夹克看上去很棒"
Don't say, "Gee, what a great jacket."
这很弱智
It's weakness.
你的床太乱了
That is a messy bed.
对 我睡眠质量不好
Yeah, I don't sleep well.
-这儿来过人么 孩子 -你叫谁"孩子"呢
-Someone here, son? -Who you calling "son"?
你知道为什么你睡眠质量不好吗
You know why you don't sleep well?
不 告诉我为什么
No, tell me.
整天玩你的什么爱疯手♥机♥ 智能手♥机♥
You with your iPhones and your smartphones...
还有什么笔记本电脑 平板电脑
...and your laptops and computers.
都是些制♥造♥垃圾信息的玩意儿
All of which produce nothing but a barrage of useless information.
还有他妈的什么推特
Fucking Twitter.
谁他妈会在乎你中午吃的火鸡三明治
As if anyone actually cares that you're eating a turkey sandwich for lunch.
抱歉 是帕尼尼
Sorry. Panini.
-是嘲笑 -是讽刺
-Sarcasm? -Satire.
去他妈的帕尼尼
Fucking panini.
瞧 我们这儿算完事儿了吗
Look, um, are we done?
你或许没事了
You might be.
你去机场接谁了
Who'd you pick up at the airport?
-什么 加里加让你跟踪我 -我那里有自己人
-Garriga has you fucking following me? -I got people there.
-我的电脑技术人员 -为什么 有问题吗
-My computer guy. -Why? Is there a problem?
不会有问题 因为他不是来了么
There won't be because he's fucking here.
如果有状况要发生 我的身上会有自动感应功能
I got a little red hair on my taint that tickles when something's afoot.
最近
And lately...
我像个短尾猴一样总是莫名的抓耳挠腮
...I've been scratching my nethers like a fucking macaque.
行了
Okay.
没有任何紧张慌乱的必要
Look, there's no reason for anybody to panic...
更无需抓耳挠腮
...and start getting bent out of shape...
我们的计划即将圆♥满♥完成了
...because we're getting to the end.
祝你一天顺利
Nice day.
尼基
Nicky.
你是怎么过...去的
How the fuck did you do...?
今晚7点回到这儿
Back here, 7.
好
Okay.
看来 你的自动感应功能出错了
Uh, guess your taint was wrong.
别开玩笑了
Enough of the pleasantries.
嘿 这夹克不错
Hey, nice jacket.
滚远点
Fuck off.
是真货
It's real.
戈登
Gordon!
戈登
Gordon!
老弟 你刚刚成为我最喜欢的人
Fucking you, mate. You're my new fucking favorite person, fella.
我发誓 你比进来的时候
I swear you're fucking 6 inches fucking taller...
高大了至少六英寸 还双倍地变英俊了
...and twice as fucking handsome since you walked in here.
给你 小子
There you go, son.
-好好享受吧 -我的荣幸 麦考尤恩先生
-Lap it up. -My pleasure, Mr. McEwen.
-祝你好运 -有像你这样的朋友 谁还需要运气
-I wish you the best of luck. -Friends like you, who needs luck?
现在滚蛋吧
Now fuck off. Ha-ha.
-喂 -加里加先生
-Yes? -Mr. Garriga.
-你那里进行得怎么样 -成了
-How did it go? -It's done.
-很好 -祝你好运
-Good. -I wish you the best of luck.
有像你这样的朋友 谁还需要运气
With friends like you, who needs luck?
杰茜 我给你在前台 留了把钥匙 晚上七点见
Jess, letting you know, uh, I left a key for you at the desk. See you at 7.
祝你好运
Wish you the best of luck.
有像你这样的朋友 谁还需要运气
With friends like you, who needs luck?
-祝你好运 -有像你这样的朋友 谁还需要运气
-I wish you the best of luck. -With friends like you, who needs luck?
祝你好运
I wish you the best of luck.
有像你这样的朋友 谁还需要运气
With friends like you, who needs luck?
-祝你好运 -有像你这样的朋友 谁还需要运气
-Wish you the best of luck. -With friends like you, who needs luck?
-祝你好运 -有像你这样的朋友 谁还需要运气
-Best of luck. -Friends like you, who needs luck?
有像你这样的朋友 谁还需要运气
Friends like you, who needs luck.
有象你这样的朋友 谁还需要运气
Friends like you, who needs luck, huh?
杰茜
Jess.
妈的
Fuck.
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
怎么啦
What?
没什么 我们走吧
Nothing. Let's go.
你真以为我会那么笨
Do you really think I'm such an amateur
没在麦考尤恩身边安插个自己人
that I would not have someone with McEwen?
派人看住你
Someone to keep eyes on you?
嗯
Hm?
在这行混了二十个年头 教会你防不胜防
Twenty years in this business teach you never to be too careful.
他是我的秘密武器
He is my secret weapon.
现在 想象一下我会有多吃惊
Now, heh, imagine my surprise...
当戈登 把你卖♥♥给麦考尤恩的东西给我看时
...when Gordon showed me what you sold to McEwen.
不是我们说过的山寨软件
Not some fake softwares, as we discussed...
而是我的计划 我的设计
...but my plans, my designs.
真正的EXR
The real EXR!
从我的服务器上盗取的 从我这儿偷的少
Stolen from my servers, stolen from me!
这还不算 你三百万欧元卖♥♥给了麦考尤恩
What's more, you sold it to McEwen for 3 million euros.
但在这些袋子里 有二十七万欧元
But in these bags, there is 27 million euros!
也就是说你卖♥♥给了所有人
Which means you sold it to everyone!
这是我的名誉 我扬名立万的机会
This is my reputation. This is my standing.
现在你把我弄得跟个山寨货一样
You've made me look like an amateur.
这就是雇了个骗子的下场
Ah, that's what you get when you hire a con man.
一个臭不要脸的小偷
Thieving piece of shit.
你是怎么得到这情报的
How did you get the information? Hm?
她又在其中干了些什么
And what did she have to do with it?
得了 什么也没有 行了吧 听好了
All right. Nothing. All right? Listen...
-说 -嘿
-Tell me. Hm? -Hey...
说
Hm? Tell me!
该死的放开她 我说
Leave her the fuck alone! I'll tell you!
我有个人
I have a guy.
他破解了你们的加密数据
He cracked your encryption.
在你们的服务器上找到了一个漏洞
He found a back door into your server.
其实挺简单的 我觉得你应该把你的技术人员炒了
It was actually pretty easy. You should probably fire your IT guy.
不对 你用了我的登录名 我的密♥码♥
No! You used my login. My password.
-电脑只是把所有可能的组合排列了一下 -放屁
-Computer tries every possible combination. -Bullshit!
每十五分钟就能生成一个新的密♥码♥
This generates a new password every 15 minutes.
我从不让它离开我的视线
It never leaves my sight.
你是怎么拿到的
How did you get it?
谁他妈管这些 拿到了就是拿到了
Who the fuck cares, man? It's done.
行吧
Okay.
说
Tell me!
-我要知道过程 -你放过她
-I want to know how! -Let her go!
-怎么弄的 怎么弄的 怎么弄的 -你放她走
-How, how, how? -Let her go!
-怎么弄的 -行了 是她搞定的
-How? -All right. It was her!