-如果对你有意义的话 -那是谁的钱包
-If that helps. -Whose wallet is that?
彼得·沃斯拉克博士
Uh, "Dr. Peter Woshilak."
好了 我们动作必须得快点 因为这天实在是太冷了
All right, we're gonna make this quick because it's really cold.
我会教你几步要领 但是说到底
Now I'm gonna show you a few touches, but at the end of the day...
这行最关键的就是聚焦
...this is a game of focus.
这已经很明白了
That's very clever.
好 现在注意了 注意力就象聚光灯
All right, now, attention is like a spotlight.
我们的工作
And our job...
就是在黑暗里跳舞
...is to dance in the darkness.
我根本就没感觉到你拿走了
I didn't even feel you take that.
人类的头脑反应缓慢 而且不能一心多用
The human brain is slow, and it cannot multitask.
老天 什么时候
Jesus. When...?
行了 我肯定你偷个钱包不是问题
All right, I'm sure you can flip a leather on its feet.
但我们在这里讨论的 比偷钱包要复杂得多
But what we're talking about is much more complex than that.
-你什么时候拿走我钱包的 -你在学桑巴舞
-When did you take my wallet? -You take Zumba?
其实算是一种很好的有氧运动 非常感谢
It's actually a really good cardio workout. Thank you very much.
你在用你的手思考
You're thinking with your hands.
你得进入失窃者的头脑 用他们的观点去感知
You gotta get inside the vic's head. Perceive from their perspective.
人类的行为是非常容易预测的
Human behavior is very predictable.
如果我看着自己的双手 很自然地就牵引了你的注意力
If I look at my hand, it naturally pulls your gaze...
这样一来我就能进入你的空间
...and allows me to enter your space.
但如果我抬眼看你 那样会让你很自然地也看着我
But when I look up at you, it causes you to look directly at me.
可爱
Cute.
我碰了你的这里 却偷了你的这里
I touch you here, I steal from here.
我轻拍了这里 我偷了这里
I tap you here, I steal from here.
我跨向这里
I step to here...
-你不会抽我大嘴巴吧 -为什么
-You're not gonna slap my face, are you? -Why?
你要是知道我的手在哪里 肯定就真抽了
You would if you knew where my hand was.
行了 我懂了...懂了
Okay, I get it. I get it.
你抓住他们的注意力
You get their focus...
任何东西就都是手到擒来了
...you can take whatever you want.
保重
You be safe.
告诉我为什么我会喜欢这里
So why do I like this place?
空间大 一两个月都不开门一次
Lots of space. Doesn't open for a month or two.
能获取多种通讯线路
We can tie into multiple lines,
散播我们的渠道 频繁更换域名地址
diffuse our footprint, keep hopping DNS addresses.
外加 军用级光纤
Plus military-grade fiber.
有几间浴室 胖子法尔哈德今天飞抵这里
How many bathrooms? Fat-Ass Farhad is flying in.
-两间男女共用浴室 他的肠易激还没好 -没错
-Two, coed. He still got irritable bowel? -Yep.
兄弟 他应该去洗肠子
Man, he should do a cleanse.
霍斯特 他是个四百磅的波斯 他不会去洗肠子的
Horst, he is a 400-pound Persian. He is not gonna do a cleanse.
你住哪儿 还是凯悦酒店
Where you been staying? Hyatt again?
对 我喜欢他们的早午餐
Yep. I love the brunch.
-你应该来玩玩 -不 不吃早午餐 我要洗肠子
-You should stop by. -No, no brunch. I'm doing a cleanse.
赛马们已经在起点门前准备就绪
The horses are in the gate.
它们开始跑了
And they're off!
-凯悦积分卡 在我钱包里 -承认吧 你服了我
-Hyatt Rewards card, in my wallet. -Admit that you're impressed.
我拿了你的钱包 一路过来找到了你
I got your wallet and I found you all the way down here.
得了吧 世界职业棒球大赛 四强赛
Please. World Series, Final Four...
年度全美高校橄榄球赛 超级杯
...the Sugar Bowl, Super Bowl,
任何这种大赛事挤满了二货
any big event like this is sucker central.
不管怎么样 还是找到了你 怎么都算点本事
Well, I still found you. That's gotta count for something.
那你去了几个凯悦酒店
So how many Hyatts did you have to go to?
三家都去了 每家去五次
All three, five times each.
-我想加入 -也许我只是来看比赛的
-I want in. -Maybe I'm just here to watch the game.
我打听了一下 哈林这片谁主事儿
I asked around who ran the game in Harlem.
莱姆豪斯小子就是你租父 巴基·斯柏吉翁是你父亲
The Limehouse Kid is your grandfather. Bucky Spurgeon is your father.
父亲是个非常善意的措辞
"Father" is a very generous term.
你就是尼基·斯柏吉翁 他们都管你叫"圆柔"
And you're Nicky Spurgeon. They call you "Mellow."
哦 得了 求你了
I'm all crewed up, sweetie.
我这里已经不缺人了 宝贝
Oh, come on. Please! Can we...?
我们能不能
Can we just...?
就别装着 我很被你吸引 以至于还对你露骨诱惑
Can we skip the part where I speak through thinly veiled allure...
然后让你相信迟早我们会有一腿
...and lead you to believe there's some earth-shattering hump in the works?
因为那种我很不在行 我就是想加入
Because I suck at that kind of stuff. I just want in.
-那我们不会有一腿了 -不会
-No earth-shattering hump in the works? -No.
-我连露骨诱惑都摊不上了 -对
-I don't even get "thinly veiled allure"? -No.
没有撒娇 也没有缠绵对视
No baby voice? No lingering eye contact?
我这方面完全无能为力
I am hopeless.
-那些都是我最享受的鬼把戏 -我很抱歉
-That's all my favorite shit. -I'm sorry.
能建议你学一学么 为了你的职业
Can I suggest that you learn? Professionally.
那好 我想说 你可以...
Well, I mean, you could...
去你房♥间教我...
You could show me...
可以吗
...in your room?
-这也太拙劣了吧 -是么
-That is so bad. -Is it?
-你觉得能在你脸上感觉出性感 -一点点吧
-Does it feel sexy on your face? -A little.
一点点么 好吧 走吧
It does. Okay, let's go.
-不是 -等等 我们去哪儿 是算我一个
-Wait, where are we go...? Wait, am I in? -No.
-这是霍斯特 -你好 杰茜
-This is Horst. -Hello, Jess.
-嗨 -尼基跟我说了你要来
-Hi. -Nicky told me you were coming.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're such a dick. Ha-ha-ha.
没错 他老被人这么骂 我们走吧
Yeah, he gets that a lot. Let's go.
你穿什么尺寸 四号♥
What are you, a size 4?
我♥干♥嘛要穿成这样
Why do I have to wear this?
就你这身材 穿对了就没人注意你别的了
No one looks at your hands when you got that working for you.
没办法呼吸了
I can't breathe.
最重要的是 我们得抓住那些土豪们
First, we stick to rich folks.
千万别去找那些拄拐棍儿 或者坐轮椅的 会倒霉的
And no one with a cane or a wheelchair, it's bad luck.
汤米负责做幌子 加雷思负责按住人
Tommy's the shade, Gareth's the stick.
所有人都看我手势行动
All eyes on me until I make the mark.
一旦我确定钱包位置 我会拽领子
Once I fan him, I tug my lapel.
两根手指代表在裤后袋
Two fingers means it's a prat poke.
三根手指在内侧袋
Three fingers means the leather's an insider.
折叠厚钱包或者长款钱包 我会抓鼻子示意
If it's a cordeen or an ox tongue, I'll scratch my nose.
除非我是用大拇指抓 就说明我是真的鼻子痒痒
Unless I use my thumb, which means I am actually scratching my nose.
如果是西服左右口袋 我会斜脑袋示意
Left or right tail I'll cock my head,
不过现如今九♥成♥五的钱包 都放在屁♥股♥兜里
but keister kicks are 95 percent of it.
所以你只管偷
So you just do the touch,
我会把没用的东西 丢在最近的邮箱里 懂了吗
and I ding the poke in the nearest mailbox, okay?
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
行了 备用计划 你们俩 跟我来
Okay, plan B. You two, come with me.
劳驾 帮个忙 我迷路了
Excuse me, please, we're so lost.
好极了 你想不想偷一个试试
It was excellent. You wanna wire?
让我来
Let me wire.
那梳辫子的就是你的目标 右侧桥上 右侧裤后袋
Ponytail's your mark. Right bridge. Right rear pocket.
不是故意的
My bad.
-很不错 -行了 我能搞定了
-That was nice. -Okay. I got this.
-什么 -给我做幌子
-What? -Give me some shade.
等等
Wait.
抱歉 我的鞋跟总是...你太绅士了
Ooh! Oh. Sorry. My heel keeps... You're such a gentleman.
德里克非常了解如何善待女士 已婚
Derrick knows how to treat a lady. Married?
-老兄 -没提这茬儿 是么
-Dude! -Didn't mention that, did he?
行了 多谢 帅哥们
All right. Thank you, boys.
你可以加入了
You're in.
真的吗
Really?
祝贺你 你现在是个惯偷了
Congratulations, you're a criminal.
行了 现在干什么
Okay, what now?
-是让我做入门级培训么 -我来吧
-Want me to do the primer? -I got it.
路易斯阿姆斯特朗机场 每两分钟就有航♥班♥抵达
There's a flight landing every two minutes at Louis Armstrong.
过来的人不是看球赛就是来寻欢作乐的
Whoever's not here for the game's here for the party.
所有人都是奔着喝大 赌大
Every one of them looking to drink big, bet big...
婚外情来的 这些都需要很多钱
...cheat on their spouses, and it all costs money.
所有大酒店里都有盗窃团伙
There are boost teams at all the major hotels.
他们下手极快也逃的快 在失窃人根本没时间反应过来前
They hit quick and get out before anybody ever knows what happened.
你要是妄想...
And if you think for one second...
让你妈那样跟我说话 你就是疯了
...I'm gonna let your mother talk to me like that, you are fucking crazy!
我是个大老爷们儿了
I'm a grown-ass man!
你干嘛冲着我吼
Why are you yelling at me?
赌牌游戏到处都是
There's card games everywhere.
只要你带着足够现金 他们就会让你进去
And they let anyone with enough cash in.