尼基
Nicky!
怎么了
What's wrong?
你干得很好
You did great.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了 为什么停车
What's going on? Why are we pulling over?
尼基
Nicky?
这是什么
What is this?
这儿是八万
It's 80.
工作完成了
The job is over.
你做得很好
You did great.
你不是开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
你...
You're...?
带她去机场
Take her to the airport.
你能告诉我怎么了吗 我不去机场 等等
I'm not going to the airport. Wait, can you just talk to me?
我很抱歉 你做得很好 很不错
I'm sorry. You did great. You did great.
到底发生了什么
Nicky? What's going on?
回答我
Answer me!
尼基
Nicky!
见鬼
Shit.
没想到是张仁厚的脸
I wasn't expecting such a kind face.
技术组说他的小发明挺有用
The tech says his gizmo checks out.
不过实不相瞒 我不喜欢
But in all candor, I don't like this.
而且我不喜欢他
And I don't like him.
为什么
Why?
他是个骗子 先生
He's a con man, sir.
要的就是这个
That's the point.
我的贝瑞塔可是上了膛的
I keep my Beretta well-fed.
欧文斯 你为什么总是那么戏剧化
Owens. Why do you have to be so dramatic?
请他来用午餐
Invite him to lunch.
你的说服力和骗术让你久负盛名
You are a man known for great skills of persuasion and deception.
很难找到你本人
You were very hard for me to find.
-为什么最终接受了我的邀约 -因为破产了
-Why did you take my offer? -Went broke.
我的车
My car.
四千万欧元轻易用于研发
Forty million euro in R&D, easily.
麦考尤恩 拉哈勒 洛特斯
McEwen, Rahal, Lotus...
任何级别的任何团队 他们只花一半的价格
Any team in any class, they spend half of that.
但是我有他们都没有的东西
But I have something none of them have.
-燃油消耗的运算法则 -是的
-A fuel-burn algorithm. -Yes.
所谓的EXR
The EXR.
他们都想要
They all want it.
是合法的
It's legal.
我的工程师们保证它有彻底的胜算
And my engineers promise it guarantees me a win.
但是这对我来说不够
That's not enough for me.
今年麦考尤恩是挡我去路的唯一对手
This year McEwen is the only team standing in my way.
这就是为什么我需要你的助力
That is why I wanted you.
-那么 -这必须非常保密
-So... -This needs to be discreet.
必须非常安全 不能有纰漏
It needs to be safe. No holes.
我会假扮成你的一个闹情绪的工程师
I will pose as a disgruntled team engineer of yours...
试图把EXR卖♥♥给麦考尤恩
...offering to sell the EXR to McEwen.
给他们的是假货
What I will give him is a fake.
没别的
It doesn't really do anything,
就是对他们的仪器 提供错误的读数
just gives false readings to their instruments.
会误导他们的驾驶员 以至于为你的胜算加分
It will mislead the driver enough that you'll have a slight added edge.
每几圈读错三分之一秒 几乎无法察觉
A third of a second every few laps. Imperceptible.
技术团队说有用
Just because the techs say that it checks out...
你凭什么保证说服他们 相信你的身份是真实的
...what makes you think you can convince them that you're absolutely real?
他们凭什么相信你
That you're... That you're totally authentic?
你可别在这里耍花招 小子
You can't be clicking around here, boy.
你不用担心我 你肯定把我调查了个彻彻底底
You don't need to worry about me. I'm extremely well researched.
我们会按计划进行 从今晚的启动派对开始
We'll proceed as planned, starting at the kickoff party tonight.
-行啊 -我会让大家看到我
-Okay. -I'll be seen drinking...
借酒浇愁 烦燥易怒 情绪极差
...and boisterous and disgruntled.
我会当着麦考尤恩的面找你麻烦
I will approach you in full view of McEwen.
接下来会发生争吵 我会扔了我的酒杯
An argument will ensue, I will throw my drink...
我会跟你推推搡搡 如果你不介意的话
...I will shove you, if that's okay with you?
没事
It's okay.
如果届时麦考尤恩不来主动找我 吃惊的反而是我了
I'd be very surprised if McEwen didn't approach me right there...
-但是如果真没有的话 我会联♥系♥他 -好
-...but if not, I will contact him. -Good.
不管他愿意付我多少
Whatever he's willing to pay me,
我会百分百地留下那笔钱给自己
I will be keeping 100 percent for myself...
-外加你会再给我一百万酬金 -就这么说好了
-...on top of the 1 million from you. -Do we have a deal?
加里加先生 一言为定
Yes, Mr. Garriga, we have a deal.
太好了
That's great.
-谢谢能抽时间来 -谢谢
-Appreciate your time. -Thank you.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
别说我没警告过你
Don't say I didn't warn you.
杞人忧天
Drama.
我很兴奋
I'm excited.
没错
That's right.
你会讲英语吗
Do you speak English?
是的 绝对 但是你的西班牙语不错啊
Yes, absolutely. Yeah, but you speak good Spanish.
真的 不错
Oh, yes.
哦 不是吧 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, why, thank you, thank you. Um...
瞧 今晚我是为了生意而来
Look, I'm here tonight for business.
而且我正在戒酒
And I am a recovering alcoholic.
所以 如果我跟你要一杯 伏特加马提尼加冰块
So when I ask you for a vodka martini on the rocks...
而你给我矿泉水加橄榄粒 会更好
...if you could give me water with olives that would be fantastic.
-好主意 先生 够理智 -谢谢
-Great decision, sir. Wise. -Thank you.
事实上 我根本不喝酒
And the thing is, I don't even drink.
是那个男人又让我喝土了
That man got me drinking again.
-行了 来杯伏特加马提尼加冰 -加冰块
-Vodka martini on the rocks. -On the rocks.
我怀疑 加里加是不是 西班牙语里小偷的意思
I wonder if "Garriga" is Spanish for "thief."
哦 我的上帝 真能喝
Oh, my God, what a drinker!
谁会在这么个地方 放上一张挤满女人的沙发
Who the fuck put a couch full of women in the middle of this place?
嘿
Hey!
黑人都在哪儿
Where are the black people?!
他来了 就在那儿 首席盗窃官
There he is, right there, the Commander in Thief!
不过只要你是个有钱的混♥蛋♥ 应该可以为所欲为吧
But I guess you can do what you want when you're a rich prick!
或许你可以喝慢一点
Maybe you should slow down a little.
不 不 不 我只想跟那个人谈
No, no, no. I just wanna talk to the man.
这是个自♥由♥的国家
This is a free country.
布宜诺斯艾利斯是自♥由♥国家 对吗
Buenos Aires is a free country, right? Okay.
不 布宜诺斯艾利斯是座城市
No, Buenos Aires is a city.
我要去那里
I'm gonna go over there.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
-喂 哈罗 -嗨
-Well, hello. -Hey.
哈罗
Hello.
上帝 好久不见
God, it's been a long time.
那么你
So you...?
你和谁一起来的
You're here with, uh...?
-拉斐尔 -是啊
-Rafael? -Yeah.
他是某个车队的老板 所以...
Yeah, he, um... He owns one of the teams, so...
他是个目标吗
Is he a mark?
不 我们在一起
No. We're together.
很久了
Have been for a long time.
我已经洗手不干了
I'm out of the game.
杰茜
Jess, um...
行吧 关于新奥尔良
All right. Uh, about New Orleans, and just...
哦 尼基 不 你不需要对我解释
Oh, Nicky. No. I really don't need an explanation.
我是说 应该是我谢谢你 你帮了我的忙
I mean, if anything, I should be thanking you. You did me a favor.
那 太好了
Well, that's fantastic.
他大概在找我了
He's probably wondering where I am.
你自己保重 好吗
Take care of yourself, okay?
你也是 保重
You too. Be well.
尼基
Um, Nicky.
他不知道我的过去 所以
He doesn't know about my past, so...
你不认识我
...you don't know me.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.