极有可能 在你不认识的这些人中 至少有一个
Chances are, at least one of those guys you don't know...
是老千 技法娴熟得
...is a mechanic who can work a deck
像比尔·克♥林♥顿♥那样 迷惑大众
like Bill Clinton works a crowd.
全押上
All in.
三张同点加一对
Full boat.
我发誓
I swear...
我从来没拿过四张相同的牌
...I've never had four of a kind before! Ha!
抱歉 教练 我从来没拿过 四张相同的牌
Sorry, coach. I've never had four of a kind.
嗨 得了 教练
Hey, come on, coach.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ 真操蛋 -有输有赢么 对吧
-Motherfucker! What the fuck! -You win some, you lose some, right?
够了 滚开 来 我们走 走开
That's it. Get the fuck out of here. Come on, let's go. Move.
-是我丈夫 -我会杀了你
-Um, it's my husband! -I'll kill you!
-给我褥子 -走 走 不 快跑
-Give me my pants! -Go! No, just run!
等等 等等 停下
Wait! Wait! Stop!
宝贝儿 不 宝贝
Baby! Stop! Baby!
已婚男人是最佳目标 他们还能告诉谁
Married guys are the best. Who they gonna tell?
-我会杀了你 -那是我丈夫
-I will kill you! -It's my husband!
每一分钟这里都不会消停
Every minute there's something going on down here.
每一家酒吧 餐厅 酒店 哪儿都不太平
Every bar, restaurant, hotel, everywhere.
有单干的 也有拍档组合
Guys working alone, working in teams.
而且不光偷现金 身份盗用 或者信♥用♥卡♥诈骗也很热门
Not just cash either. Identity theft and credit card spoofing are big too.
秒钟之内就能盗取信♥用♥卡♥里的信息
You can skim the data right off a credit card in about a second.
但是偷取钱包后一小时 失窃人就会挂失
But boosting a wallet only gives you an hour...
信♥用♥卡♥什么的都会被冻结
...before the vic gets wise and the cards are canceled.
所以信♥用♥卡♥一定要放回去
So you put the card back.
等失窃人发现 多半儿是已经回老家跟老婆吵架
By the time the mark gets wise, he's in Youngstown arguing with his wife...
以为这些钱都是老婆背着他刷的
...over the charges we rack up before the bill comes.
电脑会盗取卡上所有信息并记录密♥码♥
A skimmer swipes the card and records the keystrokes...
所以 查询密♥码♥也能搞定
...so you can get the pin too.
瞧 你明白了吗
Look, you see that?
哦 哇 是他弄的么
Oh, wow, did he make that?
是啊 几年前他在洛杉矶的
Yeah. A few years back he replaced the credit card terminals...
十几家一元店替换了信♥用♥卡♥终端
...at about a dozen 99 Cent Stores in L.A.
被发现前偷取了好几百万
Took down a few million before they caught on.
这种人要那么多钱会干嘛
What does a guy like that do with that kind of money?
没准儿创建了自己的酱油品牌
He, uh, financed his own line of gravies.
对了 那是他的座位 就让他
Uh, yeah, he just... That's his seat. Just let him...
哦 不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
那丫头是谁
Who's the girl?
她叫杰茜 法尔哈德
Her name is Jess, Farhad.
她是我们的实习生
She's our intern.
啊
Ah.
你跟她上♥床♥了吧
You're hitting that?
我听着呢
I'm right here.
-没 法尔哈德 没跟她上♥床♥ -你应该上
-No, Farhad, I'm not hitting that. -You should hit that.
喂 我还在这儿听着呢
Yeah. Hi. Still right here.
要是我 就上了
I'd totally hit that.
他脑子没毛病吧
He's fucking with me, right?
对吗
Right?
-她话很多啊 -保持微笑
-She talks a lot. -Smile.
谢谢你 找会搞定的
Thank you. I'll get this loaded in.
-不会太久的 -去弄一台数码相机来
-Shouldn't take long. -Get a digital camera.
所以说 我们差不多有三十个 每个人都会有分红
So we're about 30 strong, everybody gets a percentage.
我们负责支付贿赂金 任何被捕的人的保释金
We cover bribes and fall money for anybody who gets pinched,
但愿不会有
knock wood.
我们把自动提款机的信息 卖♥♥给新加坡的一个家伙
We sell the ATM data to a guy in Singapore.
那些购物狂
The shopaholics here...
买♥♥了东西后我们连夜
...buy merchandise which we overnight back to ourselves
快递给自己人再到水货市场倒卖♥♥
and resell on the gray market.
昨天就买♥♥了两百台苹果笔记本电脑
Yesterday we bought 200 MacBook Airs.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
太棒了
That is incredible.
-你觉得有没有可能我...-不行
-Oh, do you think that maybe I...? -No.
都得卖♥♥了 不能冒险
Sell everything. Take no chances.
那么 大买♥♥卖♥♥怎么弄
So, what about the big con?
我以为你只玩大的
I thought you were all big time.
你是指让我们发大财的那些机会
Oh, you mean the one where we make so much money...
一次就足够退休
...we all retire
然后就能买♥♥游艇 做隆胸手术那种大买♥♥卖♥♥
and get yachts and boob jobs.
那些只是传说
Yeah, that's a fantasy.
我们做的是薄利多销的买♥♥卖♥♥ 这样安全一点
We are in the volume business. Safer that way.
嘿 珍妮 我需要一千块钱 赌局不顺啊
Hey, Jen, I need a dime. I got bit at the track.
得了 姑娘
Come on, girl.
谢谢 宝贝儿
Thank you, baby.
无任何不良记录的信♥用♥卡♥和身份 你用得上的东西
Clean card, clean ID, everything you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
先别谢我
Well, don't thank me yet.
还有很多活儿要干 这个礼拜日子不好过
Got a lot of work to do. Tough week ahead.
我知道
I know.
那 现在干嘛
So, what now?
那里面有张钥匙卡
There's a key card in there. Um...
我给你另找了个地方
I got you another place.
我觉得你会喜欢的
I think you'll like it.
哇 多谢
Wow, thanks.
这么晚我怎么打的过去么
Do you know how I can get a cab there?
我可以捎你一程
I can give you a ride.
是么 太好了 我是说
Yeah? That'd be great. I mean...
如果你不介意的话
...if it's okay with you.
-我不介意啊 -你介意么
-It's fine with me. -Is it okay with you?
我没事
Yeah.
你肯定
You sure?
你看上去驾驶技术不错
You seem like a pretty good driver.
这你放心
You can count on me.
我能放心么
Can I?
-大部分人会拒绝 -嗯
-Most would say no. -Mmm.
你看上去还挺令人相信的
You seem trustworthy.
或许你该叫辆出租车
Maybe you should take that cab.
-是啊 -好啊
-Yeah. -Okay.
-好吧 -好
-Okay. -All right.
-那是谁 -是我的女儿 米娜
-Aw. Who's that? -This is my little girl, Mina.
可爱
Cute.
-我儿子 达尼 -真帅
-My son, Dani. -Oh, that's sweet.
-那是我太太 丽达 -漂亮
-That's my wife, Lida. -Pretty.
那是我的老二
That's my dick.
酷
Cool.
-抱歉见笑了 -没关系
-Sorry about that. -That's okay.
-那是我的狗 -噢
-That's my dog. -Aw.
恨死它了
Hate it.
那么你认识尼基很长时间了
So you've known, um... You've known Nicky a long time?
十年了 怎么了
Uh, ten years. Why?
我只是好奇
I'm just wondering.
好吧 被你看穿了
Okay, you got me.
-我们俩睡一起了 行了吧 -嗯
-We're sleeping together, okay? -Mm. Mm-hm.
-跟古希腊人那样 -哈哈
-Like the ancient Greeks. -Ha-ha-ha.
其实 我也说不清 我是说 我挺喜欢他的 真的
Actually, I don't know. I mean, I like the guy, I do...
但是他好象不太喜欢跟人打交道 所以真不好说
...but people aren't really his bag, so it's hard to tell sometimes.
不过 也不能怪他 我是说 他告诉过我那件事
Yeah, I guess you can't blame him. I mean, he told me about that thing...
就是他爸爸跟他爷爷的事
...with his dad and his grandfather.
太离奇了
It was crazy.
他跟你这么说的
He told you that?
我是说 我也听说过那个故事
I mean, I've heard that story,
但是他自己从来没跟我说过
but never from him.
真的么
Really?
-你肯定给他下了狠招儿 该死的 -哈哈
-You must throw a mean one. Damn. -Ha-ha.
我会很想念跟他亲密无间的日子的
I'm really gonna miss sucking his dick.
他也会
So's he.
够了吧
Stop it.
-行了 你准备好了 -是的
-All right, you ready? -Yep. Aah!
弗兰克 哦 我的上帝 快来人帮帮我
Frank? Frank! Oh, my God, somebody help.
求求你们 快点来人 救命
Please, please, somebody help.