哦 宝贝儿 他们会找到人帮我们的 坚持住
Baby, we're getting you someone. Okay? Just stay with me.
坚持住 该死的
Stay with me, goddamn it.
快来人啊 有人帮我找个大夫么
Somebody get someone! Somebody call a doctor.
有大夫么 我需要一个大夫
Is there a doctor? I need a doctor. Doctor, help me.
大夫 救救我 我丈夫突发心脏病
My husband's just had a heart attack.
了 我不知道怎么办才好 我很担心
I don't know what to do. I'm so worried.
弗兰克 弗兰克 能听见我吗
Frank? Frank? Can you hear me?
-哦 天 谁能帮忙打911 -嘿 弗兰克
-Oh, my God! Somebody call 911! -Hey, Frank.
弗兰克
Frank!
那个咸猪手的警♥察♥是谁
Who was the cop with the wandering hands?
哦 他真是个警♥察♥
Oh, he was real.
碰巧遇上这事
He just stumbled in.
谁会跟一个悲伤不已的寡妇调情
Who hits on a grieving widow?
我猜是因为你穿这裙子太漂亮了
I guess that's just how fantastic you look in that dress.
那我能怎么办
What's a girl to do?
我能想出不少你能办的事
I can think of a couple things she could do.
-是啊 其实我也能想出不少 -嗯
-Yeah, me too, actually. -Mmm.
我觉得我们可以从三人行开始
I think we should start with oral.
说够了吧 拜托 哥们 我还活着
Just saying. Come on, man, I'm right here.
-抱歉 -抱歉
-Sorry. -Sorry.
诸位 诸位 诸位
Everybody! Everybody. Everybody, everybody.
能听我说几句么
Can I get your attention?
呃...
Uh...
你在笑什么
What you laughing at?
这个星期我们创造了记录
Record-setting week.
我想对在座的每一位道贺
And I wanna say congratulations to you all.
除去花销
After expenses...
净赚一百二十万元
...$1.2 million.
干得好极了 好极了
Great work, great work.
等明天的比赛一完 这个地方会被彻底的漂白
After the big game's over tomorrow, this place gets bleached down.
只要没有被钉在地板上的东西 全会进焚烧炉
Anything not nailed to the floor goes in the incinerator.
霍斯特这里有所有人的差旅费
Horst here has all of your travel money.
你们一旦到家 我会把你们的分红汇过去
Once you get home, I will wire you all your cuts.
谢谢大家 真心感谢
Thank you, guys, really.
-敬尼基 -敬尼基
-To Nicky. -To Nicky!
法尔哈德 不是发蜡哈达
No, no, no. Farhad, not Forehead.
-是什么意思 -算了 不说也罢
-What's that mean? -Doesn't matter.
保持风♥骚♥
Stay juicy.
都在这儿了 一百二十万
That's all of it, 1.2?
别让它离开你的视线 你保证
Do not let it leave your sight. You promise?
-对 我保证 -不许去赌狗或者赌马
-Uh, yeah, I promise. -No dogs or ponies.
嘿
Hey.
你我认识多久了
How long have you known me?
不 看着我 看着我 男人对男人
No, just look. Look at me. Man to man.
不许赌钱 懂了吗
No gambling, okay?
是 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
回头见
I'll see you when I see you.
你们这些家伙太可爱了
You guys are so cute.
我累了
I'm tired.
好吧 明天来看比赛吗
Okay. Wanna go to the game tomorrow?
你有票
You have tickets?
当然 干这行的福利么
Of course. It's one of the perks of the business.
哦 呃...
Oh, uh...
你是说这几张票
Did you mean these tickets?
行了 你不能老这么干
Okay, you're gonna need to stop that, all right?
-少得瑟 -哈哈
-Stop showing off. -Ha-ha-ha.
-试用期面试通过 -对啊
-An exit interview? -Yes.
-哦 我的上帝 你不是真的吧 -告诉我
-Oh, my God. Are you serious? -Tell me.
你的意思是要我说
So you mean like, uh:
杰茜是个工作努力的好员工 诚实 高效
"Jess is a hard worker, honest and prompt.
相信她是圣伯纳迪诺时时乐连锁
I believe she'll be a valuable asset to your team
不可或缺的一员
at Sizzler of San Bernardino."
不 不是推荐信 你个混♥蛋♥
No, not a reference, you dick.
评论 建设性批评
Criticism. Constructive criticism.
真的吗
Uh, really?
-要听真话 -是啊
-Are you serious? -Yes.
好吧
Okay.
来吧
Okay.
你下手轻柔如棉
You got a light touch.
要知道 在人群中几乎不会引起任何关注
You know, you're kind of invisible out there.
而且你很冷静
And you're calm.
要知道 即使发生意外
You know, you get upside down,
你能处乱不惊 你会适时调整
you don't panic. You adjust.
并立即重整状态
You actually rally...
尤其是出现状况 虽然状况很少见
...when the going gets tough, which is rare.
我♥干♥这行
And I been in this...
真的很长很长时间了
...for a really, really long time.
从来没见过象你这么有天赋的
And I've never seen anything like you.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是我其实是想问你我床上功夫如何
But I was actually talking about the sex.
得了吧 比你好的专业人士成千上百
Please, there's a thousand hos better than you.
去你的 真不敢相信你会这么说
Whoa! Please! I can't believe you said that!
你只需往那一躺 你懂的 我就像"你行不行"
You're just laying there. You know? I'm like, "Come on, is this thing on?"
-你太损了 -嗯
-You're mean. -Mm.
-为什么是"圆柔" -啊
-Why Mellow? -Hm?
他们干嘛叫你圆柔
Why do they call you Mellow?
是啊 你知道 我不喜欢那名字
Oh. Yeah, you know, I don't like that name.
我知道 但是为什么这么叫你
I know, but why do they call you that?
我爸爸有一天突然这么叫我
Oh, my dad just started calling me that.
然后呢
And?
我不喜欢
And I don't like it.
噢 噢
Ow. Ow!
我爸 他说
My dad, he said, um...
这个世界上有两种人
...there's two kinds of people in this world.
锤子或者钉子
There's hammers and nails.
你决定你要做哪种人
You decide which one you wanna be.
干这行的人不能心软
He said there's no room for heart in this game.
否则你会送命
That shit'll get you killed.
他 呃...
He, uh...
他说我太温柔
He said I was soft.
所以他开始叫我棉花糖
So he started calling me marshmallow.
-圆柔 -对啊
-Mellow. -Yeah.
你是块又大又老的棉花糖
You're a big old marshmallow, you are.
嗯哼
Mm-mm.
我再去拿点酒 你还要吗
I'm gonna get some more wine. Do you want some?
-不 不用了 -行
-Nope, I'm good. -Okay.
我们这是去哪儿
Where are we going?
你是怎么弄到这些票子的
How did you get these tickets?
我是个妙不可言的人 这点算什么
Just one of the many wonderful things about being me.
这个名人堂成员是芝加哥队最具价值的球员
This Hall of Famer is a three-time champion MVP
三次夺得冠军
with Chicago.
让我们以体育馆的气魄 欢迎比利·肯尼迪
Let's give a Superdome welcome to Billy Canady.
布里宁将为迈阿密打谷机队开球
Brevings on the kick for the Miami Threshers.
现在说不喜欢橄榄球是不是时机不对
Is this a bad time to mention I don't really like football?
是啊 最糟糕的时机
Yeah. Like the worst time possible.
我很抱歉 闲坐着没事很无聊
I'm sorry. It just seems like a lot of standing around all the time.
你不是开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
你不这么认为么
Don't you think? I...
可是 你看到票子不是很兴奋么
Well, you were really excited about the tickets.
不 我是很兴奋 但是看不懂
No, I am. I'm so excited. I just don't get the game.
行了 我懂了 没问题
Okay, I get it. All right. Um...
知道吗 别去管橄榄球赛
You know what? Forget football.
我们仍然会玩得很开心的 没问题的
We can still have fun. All right.
热狗 这边要一个扔过来
Hot dogs! Get your hot dogs right here!
-给我一个 -这就来
-Let me get one. -Right there.
我跟你赌一块钱 他抓不住那热狗
I will bet you $1 that that guy does not catch that hot dog.
-那下面 -是啊
-Down there? -Yep.
好吧
Okay.
哦
Oh.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know that?