艾利吉奥餐厅预订台 请您吩咐
Elegio, how may I help you?
我想订今晚的桌子
Yes, I'd like to make a reservation for tonight, please.
非常抱歉 我们需要提前几个月做预订
Sorry. We're booked months in advance.
好吧 我理解
Okay. I understand.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
艾利吉奥餐厅预订台 请您吩咐
Elegio reservations, how may I help you?
接单
Order.
-这算好了么 -是啊
-Is that ready? Thanks. -Yeah.
又来了一单布拉塔芝士 给你
Gets another dollop of the burrata. There you go.
我可以帮你拿过来 先生
No problem. I can get that for you, sir.
行了 我受够了
Okay, you know what?
那么 呃 你知道
So, yeah, you know...
他分分钟都可能到这儿
...he could be here any minute now.
呵呵
Ah, heh-heh.
哦 瞧啊 你知道么
Oh, look, you know what?
他就在那里 那是我朋友
He's right there. That's my friend.
能做我男朋友么
Will you be my boyfriend?
就一小会儿
Just for a minute.
-你不会是个连环杀手吧 -那可不好说
-You're not a serial killer, are you? -That depends.
得杀几个才能称得上"连环"
How many times does it take to get to "serial"?
五个
Five.
哦 不行 还差得远
Oh, no, we're good.
杰茜
Jess.
尼基
Nicky.
勃艮第红酒吧
Heh. Burgundy.
好眼力
Very good.
-不好认 对吗 -嗯
-It's very confusing, isn't it? -Hm.
谁都能看得出来
How do you know it all?
-只能喝出来 -嗯
-Mostly from drinking. -Mm.
是啊 喝得越多 懂得也就越多
Yeah. More you drink, more you learn.
要这么说 我就是野格力酒当仁不让的首席专家了
In that case, I am, uh, the foremost expert in J?gerbombs.
我会向你和盘托出
I will walk you through it all...
很荣幸能为您服务 沃什瓦尔厨师长
It's been a pleasure to serve you, Chef Oshowole.
什么厨师长
Chef who?
沃什瓦尔
Uh, Oshowole.
对
Yeah. Heh.
要知道 或许这是因为我喝了罗眠乐的缘故
You know, it may be the roofies talking,
不过还真挺好玩的
but this was really fun.
谢谢 谢谢你替我解围
Thank you. Thank you for rescuing me.
-是啊 给了他点颜色瞧瞧 -可不是么
-Yeah. We showed him. -Yeah.
不过必须向他致敬 他可是真豁出去了
Gotta respect him. He left it all on the field.
-今晚我可赔大了 不是么 -哈哈
-That's what I'm missing out on tonight? -Ha-ha-ha.
能送你一程么
Can I walk you somewhere?
其实 我就住这儿
Actually, I'm staying here.
楼上
Upstairs.
哦 是么
Oh, really.
-哦 我的上帝 是我丈夫 -闭嘴
-Oh, my God. It's my husband. -Shut the fuck up.
-杰拉德 你等等 -哇哇
-Jared, wait. -Whoa, whoa! Whoa!
-看我不毙了你 -杰拉德 你让他走
-I'll fucking kill you. -Just let him go.
没门儿 他死定了
No fucking way. He's fucking dead.
你给我一个理由 为什么不毙了他
Give me one fucking reason why I shouldn't do it.
-我可想不出来 -什么
-I'm drawing a blank. -What?
我认为你就该打死我 说句实话 你显然一贯受到虐待
I think you should shoot me. Let's be honest, you've been aggrieved.
别跟他作对 尼基 他可是进过监狱的
Don't mess with him, Nicky, he's done hard time.
我坐过牢
I've done fucking hard time.
如果你真能猜到我打算对她做什么
If you had any idea what I was about to do to her...
-闭嘴 臭小子 -今后她再也不会对你有性趣了
-Shut up, man. -She was gonna be no good to you after that.
-所以 你真的该一枪打死我 -你啥意思
-So you should really shoot me. -What the fuck?
-你到底在说哪个层级的爽 -沙特阿♥拉♥伯的单身派对
-What kind of stuff are we talking about? -Saudi bachelor party shit.
沙特范儿的单身趴
Saudi bachelor party?
比R·凯利性丑闻更劲爆
R. Kelly drop-cloth shit.
求你了 动手吧 杀了我
Please, come on, shoot me.
你少开玩笑了 信不信我真杀了你
Stop fucking around. I'm gonna fucking kill you.
那你真是帮了我大忙了 我得了癌症
You'd really be doing me a favor. Cancer.
肿瘤比桃儿还大
Tumor the size of a peach.
你扣动扳机后就明白了
Pull the trigger, you'll see.
你得了癌症
You...? You got cancer?
-他盯上我们了 -我就知道这么办不成
-He's onto us. -Shit! I knew this wasn't gonna fucking work!
-你们俩太糟糕了 -把钱拿来
-You guys suck. -Just give us the money.
-否则呢 -否则他就朝你的脖子开枪
-Or? -He'll shoot you in the neck.
我可不想枪杀一个得了癌症的
I don't wanna shoot a guy with cancer.
莫库斯基祖母就是得了癌症死的
Grandma Mukulski had cancer.
-他根本没得癌症 你个白♥痴♥ -你们俩真的太弱智了
-He doesn't have cancer, you idiot! -You guys really boned this thing.
先先 你该等着看见她脱了我的裤子
First of all, you gotta wait till she gets my pants off.
然后你得给我个逃跑的机会 那才是挣钱的办法
And then you gotta give me a chance to run. That's how you get the money.
而且绝对不能演到一半自己穿帮
And you never drop the con.
绝对不能自个儿出戏
You never break.
死也要守住自己撒的谎
Die with the lie.
你什么时候看穿我们的
When did you make us?
你在楼下偷那个醉鬼钱包的时候
Uh, when you stole the wallet from the bum downstairs.
狗屁
Bullshit.
不 你那套才是真狗屁
No, real shit.
你要是真那么聪明 干嘛还来这儿
Then why'd you come up here if you're so smart?
职业好奇心
Professional curiosity.
而且我喜欢女人的酥胸 你知道么
And I like boobs, you know.
我算算怎么都是双赢
I figured it was a win-win.
送你俩大拇指 那套动作完成质量实在太差
All thumbs, sweetheart. It was a bum lift.
我觉得很好啊
It was a great lift.
得了吧 他已经烂醉如泥了
Please. He was so shithoused,
拿走他的盲肠他都不会有知觉
you could've taken his appendix.
你够烂
You suck.
你真的应该更注意身处环境
You really should be more aware.
我跟在你身后两个街区 你没发现我
I've been behind you for two blocks. You didn't see me?
我后脑勺又不长眼睛
I don't have eyes in the back of my head.
要是打算在这行混 最好还是长一对
Well, if you're gonna play this game, you might wanna grow a pair.
不用你操心
I can take care of myself.
不是吧 伤自尊了
No, you're gonna get hurt.
我请你喝杯咖啡
Let me buy you coffee.
我不喝咖啡
I don't drink coffee.
得了
Fine.
得了
Fine.
那么 你精通哪方面
So, what's your thing?
-内贼 跳大神 说来听听 -好
-Inside? Roper? You can tell me. -Mm.
什么都干 混这行太久了
Everything. Been in this game so long.
-我要成为神偷 目标就是这个了 -哦 是么
-I wanna cannon. That's what I wanna do. -Oh, really?
-对啊 -好吧 那就
-Yeah. -Yeah, okay.
我祖父曾在哈林地区 操持一种见不得人的营生
My grandfather used to run a crooked game in Harlem.
实际上 我父亲是祖父的搭档
Eventually, my father started shilling for him.
呃...
Uh...
有一天他们俩被活捉
One day they get burned.
黑帮的人看穿了他们俩的把戏
Mobbed-up guy catches them throwing signals.
所有人都拔出了枪 双方僵持
Everybody's guns come out. Standoff.
无路可逃 只有一个办法
No way out. Except one.
所谓托莱多应急键
The Toledo Panic Button.
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
就是你开枪射击你的同伙 证明自己的清白
You shoot your partner. It proves you're not together.
你杀你自己的同伙
You kill your partner?
希望你不会是真的杀
You hope you don't.
有用吗
Does it work?
他三发不中
He's 0 for 3.
所以你父杀了你祖父
So your father killed your grandfather?
这就显现实世界
That's the world you're in.
菜鸟肯定会被误杀
Dabblers get killed.
听着 我跟你不一样 不是天生吃这口饭的
Look, I wasn't born into this like you.
我是个有阅读障碍症的小孩 在寄养家庭长大
I was a dyslexic foster kid.
没有前途 没有未来
No prospects, no future.
我意思是说 混到现在没当妓♥女♥已经算奇迹了
I mean, it's a minor miracle I'm not a hooker right now.
-教教我 -不行
-Tutor me. -No.
-为什么不行 -我要出远门
-Why not? -I'm headed out of town.
等等 瞧 我能付钱给你
Well, wait, look, I can pay you.