是她搞定的 行了吧 就是她搞定的
It was her. All right? It was her!
是她
It was her.
就是她
It was her.
但是她自己并不知情
But she didn't know.
她什么都不知道
She didn't know anything.
好
Okay.
你的安全系统还挺严密的
Your security was tight.
比我想象的难
It was tighter than I expected.
我以为我可以破解 但是没搞定
I thought I could break the key, but I couldn't.
后来我在派对上遇见了杰茜
Then I saw Jess at the party.
然后知道你们俩是一对儿
And when I found out that the two of you were together...
我就知道她就是突破口
...I knew she was my in.
所以我利用了她
So I used her.
而且一直在利用她
And I've been using her.
你得明白 让别人信任你是一门科学
You see, there's a science to getting people to trust you.
对女人 晓之以情 寻找所谓的共鸣就成
With women, it's all about emotion. Connection.
你得让她们感觉你用情了
That you feel the emotion...
越强烈越好
...as strongly as they do.
所有女人自幼都梦想能找到为自己动情的男人
They've been dreaming about that shit ever since they were little girls.
跟她 只要分享共同的过去就行了
With her, it was shared history.
一张友善的脸 就让她忘乎所以 放下了戒心
A friendly face. Set her off balance. Helps diffuse aggression.
你比以前瘦多了
You've lost so much weight!
开始讨论感情相关的话题
Start discussing emotional shit.
她们就被瓦解了
They're disarmed.
之后 她们就被牵着鼻子走了 一旦搞定她们
Now they're open. You know you got them...
她们就会开始无意识地模仿你了
...when they start to unconsciously mimic you.
一次点头
A head nod.
一次手势 说明你们已经到了潜意识同步的境界
A hand gesture. It means you're in sync.
社会学家称之为苟且死反应
Sociologists refer to it as the Gauchais Reaction.
然后 你就能亮出杀手锏了
And then you move in for the kill.
告诉她们 她们是如何改变了你的
You tell them how they've changed you.
我跟以前不同了 杰茜
I'm different, Jess.
告诉她们 是她们改变了你的世界观
Changed how you see the world.
然后你就赶紧趁势完成你的计划
Then you close.
制胜法宝
A talisman.
要领是
A gift that says:
你一直在我心里
You've always been in my thoughts.
那根项链里暗藏了无线键盘记录器
The necklace had a wireless keylogger in it.
她只要进入你的房♥间就大功告成了
All I needed was for her to enter your room.
只要她进去了 我就什么都能读到了
And when she did that, I had what I needed.
从你的每次击键上获取情报
Picked up on your keystrokes.
你打开电脑 就等于我打开你的电脑
I logged in to your computer as you...
下载了所有关于EXR的资料
...and downloaded everything about the EXR.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但这都不是她的错
But it was not her fault.
她根本不知道这一切
She had no idea.
她被耍了
She got fooled.
所以 不如你让她走
So why don't we let her go?
这是你我之间的恩怨 可以任你处置
And me and you can do whatever the fuck you need to do.
我觉得他肯定是疯了
I think he's lost his mind.
有什么好笑的
What's funny?
狗屁连篇
More bullshit.
什么事那么好笑
What is so funny?
越扯越远了
More lies.
到底他妈的有什么好笑的
What the fuck is so funny?
什么好笑
What's so funny?
加里加不是我男朋友
Garriga's not my boyfriend.
-什么 -我几乎不认识他
-What? -I hardly even know him.
她不过是个拜金婊♥子♥
She's just a race skank.
什么叫拜金婊♥子♥
What's a race skank?
-但是我看见你 -不
-But I saw you... -No.
你看见的东西是我有意让你看见的
You saw what I wanted you to see.
你教我的 记得吗
You taught me that, remember?
她快把我逼疯了
She's been driving me crazy.
赖着不走 调情 挑逗
Hanging around, flirting, teasing.
我想带她上我房♥间那刻起
The minute I try to get her up to my room:
-可我有点不舒服 -痛经
-But I have a headache. -Cramps.
例假
That time of the month.
就跟犯罪现场一样
It's like a crime scene.
我房♥间里有拼字游戏
I have Scrabble in my room.
不舒服
A headache.
例假 对吗
A period. Right?
世界上最长的例假
The world's longest period.
她从来没进过我房♥间
She's never even been in my room.
-什么 -我们要倒霉了
-What? -We're so screwed.
这是怎么回事
What the fuck?
我只是试图...
I was trying to...
这是怎么回事 杰茜
What the fuck, Jess?
我只是想偷他的手表
I was trying to steal his watch.
-这个表 -你不会还在偷手表吧
-This watch? -You're not still doing watches.
这可是块伯爵金峰表
It's a Piaget Emperador.
值二十万呢
It's worth 200 grand.
我盯了他快一个星期了 我只是在等待最佳时机
I'd been on him for a week. I was waiting for my chance.
然后你就出现了
And then you showed up.
你偷手表太大材小用了 杰茜
You are so much better than watches, Jess.
我就擅长这个 而且我喜欢偷手表
It's what I am good at and I like it.
行了 不 不 不 你来我酒店的时候
Okay, no, no, no. When you came to my hotel,
他揍了你
he had roughed you up.
不 是他揍了我
No. He had roughed me up.
她偷他的东西
She was stealing from him.
他抓到我刷爆加里加的信用额度
He caught me charging Garriga's credit line...
-快把我吓得都尿裤子了 -这简直太他妈的不可思议了
-...and scared the shit out of me. -This is really fucking unbelievable.
你干这一切就为了让我吃醋
You did all of this to make me jealous?
不 部分是因为新奥尔良那一次
No. Some of it was payback for New Orleans, but...
对 让你吃醋
Yeah, to make you jealous.
我真不敢相信你骗了我
I cannot believe you lied to me.
-你不相信我骗你 -不相信
-You can't believe I lied? -Can't believe it.
-你不敢相信我骗了你 -就是不相信
-You can't believe I lied? -I can't believe it.
-你倒真有脸说 真有脸 -你就对我说这些
-Oh, that's so rich from you. So rich. -That's what you wanna say to me?
是啊 活儿总是有的
Yeah, because there's always a job.
那肯定 我刚才还想救你的小命
Be sure. I just tried to save your life.
用谎言救 因为你满嘴谎言 尼基
By lying! Because you're always lying, Nicky!
我不知道你什么时候会说真话 现在 我们死定了
I don't know when you're telling the truth. And now we're dead.
见鬼
Fuck.
她说得没错
She's right.
你说的对
You're right.
关于撒谎 这么说吧 问题就在于
Heh. Here's the thing about lying. Here's the problem:
谎言让你失去所有的选择 逼你进入死胡同
Fucks up all your options. Paints you into a corner.
你到底在他妈的说些什么 你是不是疯了
What the fuck you talking about? You out of your mind?
然后你被逼无奈做出极其愚蠢的事情
And then you're forced to do some really dumb shit.
-你想死吗 -那么 如果我死了 死前说句实话
-You wanna die? -Well, if I die, I wanna die telling the truth.
如果我骗人 我想像个普通人那样骗人
And if I lie, I wanna lie like normal people lie.
我希望我老婆跟我说
I want my wife to say,
"亲爱的 我穿这条牛仔裤显得胖吗"
"Hey, honey. Do I look fat in these jeans?"
然后我想说
And I wanna say:
不 宝贝儿 你看起来漂亮极了 你就该这么穿"
"No, sweetie. You look terrific. You should wear those."
这就是我想骗人的方式
That's how I wanna lie.
但是这次
But this...
如果我死定了
If I'm done...
我一定要说实话
...I'm gonna tell the truth.
那么 加里加先生 让我告诉你一句实话
So, Mr. Garriga, I'm gonna tell you the truth.
你会很不喜欢听
And you are not gonna like it at all.
大概一年前 我接了通电♥话♥
About a year ago, I pick up the phone...
-你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛 -尼基
-What the fuck are you doing? -Nicky?
我他妈的不想再听一个字了
I couldn't take another fucking word.
宝贝儿 下一个就是你
You're next, honey.
-不 你疯了吗 -看着我 看着我 看着我
-No! Are you crazy? -Look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking? Huh?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
现在有人受伤了
Now somebody's hurt.