对不起
I'm sorry.
我在听
I'm listening.
是吗
Are you?
是的 我保证
Yeah, I promise.
事情不对劲
Something's wrong.
听着
Listen.
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what it is.
亲爱的 听我说
Babe, listen to me.
我昨晚睡不着
Last night when I couldn't sleep,
就围着房♥子绕
I ended up running around the house.
最后在地下室停下
And I ended up in the basement when
我发现了这些照片和书
I found these photos and books.
你得听听这个
And-- you got to listen to this.
从每个灵魂中寻找光明
"Seeking those of light and sourcing
获取恐惧 因为恐惧和信念一样
fears from each soul for fear and faith are the same."
我们被困住了
We are trapped.
听到了吗
You hear me?
我们在这古怪的木屋 在这古怪的镇子
We're in this weird ass lodge in this weird ass
在这古怪的荒郊野岭
town in the middle of nowhere.
我们不能出去
We can't go outside.
你们都看了新闻
You guys saw the news.
如果我们走进雾里 我们不知道会发生什么
We have no idea what this mist will do if we walk into it.
我不想死掉 成为罗姆书中的
And I'm not trying to die being a character
一个角色
in one of Rom's books.
我们要从里到外地走下去
The way we're going to go down is from the inside out.
现在唯一出现了症状的人
And the only person that's showing symptoms right now
就是卢
is Lou.
所以我们要这样做
So here's what we're going to do.
我们要把卢关到地下室去
We're going to put Lou down here in this basement.
你知道自己在说什么吗
Do you hear yourself?
我知道
I know.
卢是我最好的朋友
Lou is my best friend.
我比在场的各位都爱卢
I love Lou more than anybody here.
我们需要把卢带到地下室
We need to bring Lou to this basement.
我们需要把那道门锁住
And we need to lock that motherfucking door until we
直到我们想出办法
can figure this shit out.
听听你自己说的
Listen to yourself.
我们要把他关到地下室去
We're going to put him down here in a basement?
只需待一晚
It will only be for one night.
如果有必要 卢也会对我们做同样的事
Lou would do the exact same to us if he had to.
我们得照顾女生们
We've got to look out for the girls
还得照顾好我们大家
and we've got to look out for the group.
你是说你得做对自己最有利的事
You mean you got to do what's best for yourself?
麦克 你支持我吗
Mike, you with me?
本尼 你加入吗
Benny you in?
本尼 看着我
Benny, look at me.
你加入吗
Are you in?
万一他不想来呢
And what if he don't want to come?
如果不是他受苦 就是我们遭殃
If it's between him and us, we're going
我们要想法让他下来
to make him come down here.
走吧
Let's go.
走吧 本尼
Come on, Benny.
你看这个地方
Look at this place.
看这些女人
Look at these women.
她们就是在这个木屋被折磨和杀害的
This is the lodge where they were tortured and killed.
我不知道你脑子怎么了
I don't know what is up with you
如此痴迷这些稀奇古怪
in this freaky, crazy obsession that you have.
但你得听我说
But you need to listen to me.
我在听
I'm listening.
不 你没有
No, you're not.
我一直想……
I've been trying--
我在过去的两周一直想
I've been trying to tell you something
告诉你一些事
for the last two weeks.
告诉我
Tell me?
我过去两周都没有听到的事情
What could you possibly tell me that I haven't
你能告诉我什么
heard in the past two weeks?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
深呼吸
Breathe.
不会有事的
It's going to be OK.
我想回家
I want to go home.
卢 卢
Lou, Lou.
怎么了
What's up?
卢 跟我们来
Lou, come with us.
跟我们下楼
Come with us downstairs.
你在说啥呢 跟你们下楼
What you talking about, come to you downstairs?
罗姆需要我们的帮助
Rom needs our help, man.
他需要帮助是什么意思
What do you mean, he need help.
罗姆需要帮助
Rom needs-- Rom needs help.
罗姆受伤了 罗姆
Rom got hurt, Rom.
罗姆受伤
Rom from hurt?
为什么
For what?
你知道吗
What you have?
怎么伤的
How?
他在地下室搬东西
He was moving stuff around in the basement.
弄伤了自己
He hurt himself.
他现在在地下室急需帮助
He needs our help downstairs now.
罗姆需要我们的帮助
Rom needs our help, man.
噢 真的不能生病
Oh, can't really be sick.
就在里面
Right in.
跟我来
Follow me.
没事的 跟我来
It's all right, just follow me.
我带你
I got you .
我带你
Bro, I got you.
他需要你
He needs you.
他怎么下来的
How did he get down here?
他在这儿
He's here.
他需要你
He needs you.
快来 兄弟
Just come on, man.
你在哪儿
Where you at, bro?
这边
This way.
罗姆
Rom!
他在哪儿
Where he at?
上
Go.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
What y'all doing?
你病了
You're sick.
啊
Ah!
放开我
Fuck off me, man.
快动手 罗斯
This is what we're doing, Russ?
开门
Open the door.
快开门 罗斯
Open this door, Russ!
我会被感染的
I'll be infected.
他的血感染我了
His own blood infected me, man.
我不想死
I don't wanna fucking die.
哟
Yo!
你快上楼
Just get you upstairs.
等等
Hold on.
罗斯 没事的 -我好害怕
Russ, it's OK. I'm scared.
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
我们带你上楼
Let's get you upstairs.
拜托
Please.
该死的
Goddamn, man.
拜托
Please.
我不想这样死去
I don't wanna fucking die like this, man.
我知道你们不会把我丢在这
I know you ain't going to leave me in here.
好了 坐下
All right, sit down.
准备好没
Ready?
我们需要帮你止血
We need to stop the bleeding.
需要帮你清理干净
And we need to clean him up.
我去找些清理的东西
I'll get something to clean it maybe
电影精选列表