生日快乐
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
喔
Woo!
好了 各位 来看看我们准备了什么
All right, guys, look what we have for you.
快进来
Come on in.
什么 -哇哦
What? - Wow.
快看看
Check It out.
快看看
Check it out.
哇哦
Wow.
你看呐
Look at this.
看呐
Look at that, huh?
怎么样 兄弟
What up, dog!
啊
Ah.
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
卢
Lou.
嘿
Hey.
太好了
Yes.
抱歉我来迟了
I am so sorry I'm late.
他没有做
He didn't do it.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你把戒指给他了吗
Did you give him the ring?
他有戒指
He had the ring.
我想他是紧张了
I think he got nervous.
紧张
Nervous?
她知道吗 -卢
Does she know? Lou!
嘿
Hey.
我有没有看错
Do my eyes deceive me?
森林公园最好的卢·鲍威尔
Forest Park's finest Lou Powell.
怎么样
What up?
这对我太重要了
Ah, it means so much to me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我怎么能不来呢
How could I not?
嘿 我们上次人这么齐是什么时候
Hey, when was the last time all of us were together?
一年前 在底特律
Year ago, Detroit.
我不记得了
I don't know.
是在科尼岛的那晚吗
Was it that night at Coney Island?
科尼岛 对 就是那个时候
Coney Island, yeah, back in the day.
天呐
Oh my god.
我想你们了
I miss y'all.
我们底特律三巨头
The D's big three, yeah.
是哟 卢想和你谈谈
Yo, man, Lou wants to talk to you.
怎么了 卢
What's up, Lou?
出什么事了
What happened?
谢谢 罗斯
Thanks, Russ.
你不打算告诉他
You wasn't going to tell him.
兄弟 大家都来了
Bro, everybody came here.
这很完美
It was perfect.
发生了什么
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不敢相信我又做了一次
I can't believe I did it again.
又
Again?
你搞砸了几次求婚
How many proposals have you botched?
三次 四次 四次
Three, four, four.
四次
Four?
这是第四次 幸运数字四
This is number four, lucky number four.
至少你始终如一
Well, at least you're consistent.
时机不对
It wasn't the right time.
时机
Right time?
你有戒指吧
You had the ring?
我有戒指
I had the ring.
她人在吧
She was there?
在
Yeah.
那你说时机不对究竟是啥意思
So what the fuck you mean it wasn't the right time.
卢 冷静点
Lou, Lou, Lou, chill, chill, chill.
听着 我们为你而来
Look, look, look, we're here for you.
我们做了核酸
We got tested.
特意来这里支持你
We came here to support you.
不管发生什么 我们都是你的兄弟
Whatever goes down out here, we're your boys.
勇敢一点
Grow a pair.
拿上戒指
Get a ring.
单膝跪地
Hit a knee.
给她戴上戒指
Let's put a ring on her finger.
可以做到吗 -我就是说这个
Can we do that, gentlemen? That's what I'm saying.
好吧
All right.
听着 周末还没有结束
OK, look, the weekend is not over with.
我会找个完美的时机
I'm going to find the perfect time.
各位
Guys--
好吗
OK?
相信我 -各位
Just trust me. Guys, guys, guys.
底特律三巨头 我们能行
Big three from the D. Let's get it.
开始吧
Let's go.
我会做到的 底特律三巨头
I'm going to make it happen, three from the D.
底特律三巨头
Big three from the D.
底特律三巨头
Big three from the D.
大家聚过来
All right, everyone, gather round.
聚过来
Gather round.
聚过来
Gather round.
整个周末都可以叙旧
Got the whole weekend to catch up.
既然大家都到了 我想第一个说
Now that we're all here, I'd like to be the first to say,
欢迎来到历史悠久的草莓小屋
welcome to the historic Strawberry Lodge.
整个周末这里都是我们的地盘
We've got this all to ourselves for the entire weekend.
不完全是四季酒店
Not exactly the Four Seasons.
更像是一季 秋季
More like one season, fall--
(土崩)瓦解
ing apart.
天呐 拜托 各位
Oh, god, OK, come on, guys.
谢谢你 本尼
Thank you, Benny.
但我们不需要打趣
But we don't need that.
行吗
All right?
我想给你们介绍下可爱的温里奇女士
I would like you all to meet the lovely Ms. Winrich.
谢谢你
Thank you.
大家晚上好
Good evening, everyone.
欢迎来到草莓小屋
And welcome to the Strawberry Lodge.
我很肯定你们会像我一样
I'm absolutely sure that you'll all come
爱上这里
to love it as much as I do.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我没有不尊重的意思
I didn't mean any disrespect by it.
我有时会和迈克尔开玩笑
Sometimes, I just mess around with Michael to bring
挫挫他的锐气
his ego down a few notches.
这个地方真的很美
The place is actually really beautiful.
我之前拍了一些照片
I took some pictures earlier.
嗯
Hm.
温里奇女士好心地开放了整个小屋
Ms. Winrich was kind enough to open up this entire lodge
尤其是提供给我们 她也帮忙把这两天
especially for us and was also the maestro in helping
打造成一个顶级周末
make this an A1 weekend.
所以要友好点 混♥蛋♥们
So, basically, be nice, assholes.
我想请你们拍一张合影
I'd like to ask you to gather together for one photo.
这是我们这儿的老传统
It's an old tradition we have here.
我们喜欢纪念所有和我们在一起的人
We like to memorialize all who stay with us.
这样一来 你就永远不会离开
That way, you never leave.
我现在有一种“快逃”的冲动
I feel like I'm in "Get Out" right now.
行了 各位 我们来吧
All right, guys, let's go, let's go.
好 好
All right, all right.
别弄脏我的白衣服
Don't dirty up my white.
我感觉不错
I feel good.
我感觉不错
I feel good.
让我搭着你
Let me get on of you.
来吧
There you go.
来倒数三 一 二 哦
All right, then on three, one, two, oh.
哦
Oh!
能再拍一次吗
Can we do one more for us?
电影精选列表