做什么
Doing what?
他跟你说了他有过敏症
He told you that he has allergies.
他被感染了 罗姆
He is infected, Rom.
不管这个新菌株是什么 他已经得了
Whatever the new variant is, he has it.
对 他看上去生病了
Yeah, he looked, he looked sick.
嘿 罗斯 你相信这些鬼话吗
Hey, Russ, are you buying into this bullshit?
我不知道
I don't know, man.
他告诉我们他有过敏症
He told us that he's got allergies.
他为什么要骗我们
Why would he lie to us?
他是我们的家人
He's our family.
所以我们才来这
That's why we're here.
不 我们来这荒山野岭是因为你们两个
No, we're here because you two brought us in the middle
让我们来
of fucking nowhere.
不 我们是想为某人做点好事
No, we were trying to do something nice for someone.
昨天是某人的生日
It was someone's birthday.
医院都没有
No hospital.
你不要随便歪曲事实
Don't turn it around to something that it wasn't.
症状包括幻觉
Symptoms include hallucination,
咳嗽 口干
coughing, and dry mouth.
你们都会死
You're all going to die.
这里可能是最安全的地方
This is probably the safest place that we could be.
这里最安全
It's the safest place?
没有医院 没有药店 没有网络接收
No hospital, no pharmacy, no internet reception?
没有人
No fucking people.
没有疾病
No disease.
没有病毒
No virus.
我不会因为你缺乏领导力而死去
I'm not dying because of your lack of leadership.
你想怎么办
What you wanna do?
没事的
It's OK.
你病了
You were sick.
嘿 别胡闹了
Hey, knock it off.
我们大老远过来不是为了看我们
We did not come this far to watch us fucking
精神崩溃
have a mental breakdown.
我们得深呼吸 想想我们的出路
We need to take a deep breath and figure out our options.
你看过卢
You saw Lou.
他看起来如何
How did he look?
我昨晚看他的时候 他情况的确不太好
When I saw Lou last night, he did not look good.
你和卢说话的时候 他病没病
When you talked to Lou, was he sick or not?
我不是医生 不过我会说卢病了
I'm not a doctor, but I would say that Lou is sick.
我很抱歉这么说 但他的症状
I'm sorry to say, his symptoms are
和新毒株一致
in line with the new strain.
各位 现在唯一明智的做法
Guys, the only sensible thing to do
就是把卢赶出这所房♥子
is to get Lou out of this house.
我同意
I agree.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我同意
I agree.
你听到疾控中心说的了
You heard what the CDC said.
外面有可怕的事情发生
There's some crazy stuff going on outside.
我听到他们说的了
Yeah, I heard what they said.
他要留在这儿
He's staying here.
你是要替大家做决定吗
And you're going to decide that for everyone?
没错
You're damn right.
这公平吗
How is that fair?
你可能也病了
Maybe you're sick.
那样如何 迈克尔
How about that, Michael?
也许你得出去
Maybe you have to go.
我没感觉生病
I don't feel sick.
嘿 各位
Hey, guys.
吉米 你在干什么
Kimmy, what are you doing?
我要走了
I'm-- I'm leaving.
你现在不能走
You can't go now.
听着 如果有谁想和我一起
Listen, I have space in the back
我车后座还有位置
if anyone wants to come and join me.
靠
Fuck.
你没看到新闻吗
Have you seen the news?
口罩都挡不住那玩意
No mask is going to protect you from that.
空气被污染了
The air is contaminated.
外面的人在死去 吉米
People are dying outside, Kimmy.
我儿子和保姆在家里
My son is at home with this babysitter.
我连她的电♥话♥都打不通
I can't even get through to her.
我必须回家陪我儿子
I have to be at home with my son.
他们说你不能出去
They said you can't go outside.
这不……
It's not--
本尼 各位 如果她想走 就让她走
Benny, Benny, people, if she wants to go, let her go.
她家里还有孩子
She's got a kid at home.
天呐 -她家里有孩子
My gosh, she's got kid at home you
你不能就这样出去
cannot go out there like that.
我有什么选择呢
What choice do I have?
这不安全
It's not safe.
你不知道你要面对什么
You don't know what you're up against.
就……
Just--
那是我儿子
That's my son.
换做是你 你也会这么做
And you would do the exact same thing.
这样完全没有道理
It doesn't make any fucking sense.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你们
I love you all.
注意安全
Just be safe.
你就这么让她走
You're just going to let her go?
亲爱的 她有孩子
Baby, she has a kid, baby.
拜托
Come on.
不 我们不能让她走
No, we-- we can't just let her go.
我们必须让她走 外面有病毒
We have to let her go, B. It's poison out there.
你不能冒险
You can't risk it.
简直是疯了
All of this is crazy, bro.
我们又怎么知道自己没被感染
How do we know that we're not infected?
因为我们没有生病 罗斯
Because we're not sick, Russ.
因为我们没事
Because we're fine.
我们没事
We're fine.
你怎么知道我们没事
How do you know that we're fine?
疾控中心说症状表现为多疑和幻觉
The CDC said the symptoms of paranoia and hallucination.
我知道我不是唯一一个
I know I am not the only one that's
在屋子里看到东西的人
seeing things in this lodge.
我也看到些东西
I've been seeing things too.
什么
What?
你看到什么了
What did you see?
那不重要
It's not important.
也许你只是需要休息一下
Maybe you just need a little rest.
我也看到东西了
I saw some shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
我没事
I'm fine.
是哮喘
It's asthma.
是哮喘
It's asthma.
瑟琳娜 你知道什么是哮喘
Serena, you know it's asthma.
瑟琳娜
Serena?
我只是需要吸入器
I just-- my inhaler.
瑟琳娜 你知道比安卡
Serena, you know it's Bianca.
她有哮喘
She's got asthma.
你能帮帮她吗 -好的
Can you help her out? All right, yeah, yeah.
我们需要这样做
This is what we need to do.
你们把她带上楼 让她休息一下
You guys get her upstairs, let her get a little bit of rest.
各位 我们要共渡难关
Guys, we're in this together.
别让这事分♥裂♥了我们
Guys, do not let this break us apart.
不要失控
Let's not lose control.
好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
你躺在这儿
You're going to lie back here.
来吧
Go on.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
希望吉米能平安抵达
Hope Kimmy makes it.
比安卡 你觉得自己病了没
Bianca, do you think you're sick?
没
No.
电影精选列表