好的 你感觉怎么样
OK, OK, how are you feeling?
感觉还好吗
You feeling all right?
什么
What?
我感觉怎样
How am I feeling?
我感觉很好
I feel fine.
你知道 不是我 是有
Yeah, you know, not me, you know, a couple
其他几个人
of-- a couple of the others--
其他几个人
A couple of the others?
对 其他几个人说
Yeah, a couple of the other guys mentioned they
他们看见你咳嗽
saw you coughing--
所以你过来
So you came up here--
当然不是
Absolutely not.
指责我
to accuse--
感染了
me of being contagious--
不是
No--
传染病 还打算传染给
of a disease and being willing to spread
我最亲密的朋友
it to my closest friends.
你是这个意思吗
That's what you're saying?
我只是想保证大家的安全
No, I'm just trying to keep everything safe.
你有什么权利来检查我
What gives you the right to come up here and check me?
只是排除
Just crossing the--
排除阳性的可能 确认未感染
crossing the T, dotting the I's, making sure--
不 我要确认你未感染 怎么样
Nah, man, I'm going to dot your I. How about that?
我来确认你未感染如何
How about I dot your I.
嗯
Mm--
别在我门前待着
Man, get out from in front of my door.
我感觉很好
I feel fine.
没有必要……
There's no need to get--
我和你们这群混♥蛋♥一样
I took a test just like all of you other motherfuckers
做了核酸
took a test.
给我滚
Fuck out my face.
狗嘴里吐不出象牙
Squirrely mouth looking motherfucker.
很高兴在过去的几年里
It's been good that we've been getting
我们更加亲近了
closer over the last few years.
你还不走
You're still here?
我走了 我走了
I'm going.I'm going.
晚安
Goodnight.
有需要尽管说
If you need anything.
请回家
Please come home.
哇哦 哦哦哦 宝贝女孩
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, baby girl.
谋杀-自杀 自杀
Murder-suicide, suicide,
自杀
suicide.
谋杀-自杀
Murder-suicide.
谋杀-自杀
Murder-suicide.
自杀 自杀
Suicide, suicide.
里面有一具女性尸体
The body of a woman inside.
是背景音乐里的
It's playing backwards.
谋杀-自杀
Murder-suicide.
自杀 自杀
Suicide, suicide.
里面有一具女性尸体
The body of a woman inside.
双重谋杀-自杀
Double murder-suicide.
她为什么要给我们那个
Why would she give us that?
等她回来了我要问问她
I'm going to say something when she gets back.
那是我见过最奇怪的事
I mean, that was the weirdest thing I've ever seen.
嗯
Mm-hm.
我是说 这完全毁了一切
I mean, it just totally ruined everything.
完全
Totally.
就像个恶心人的玩笑
It seems like such a sick joke.
我们被邪恶念头淹没时 我们该怎么办
What do we do when we are overwhelmed by evil thoughts?
这些念头从何而来
Where do they come from?
更重要的是 它们是如何影响
And, more importantly, how do they influence
我们的情绪和行动的
our emotions and our actions?
在我的研究中
In my research, people
人们描述了他们产生过的最暴♥力♥
have described the most violence and horrific thoughts
最可怕的念头
that they had.
但更可怕的是这些念头的来源
But what is more frightening is the sources of these ideations.
死亡天使
Angel of death?
酒被用于入会仪式
"Wine used as initiation ritual."
安吉尔·威尔逊
Angel Wilson.
《2015年4月19日 旅行者安吉尔·威尔逊下落不明 被报失踪 》
很棒
That's great.
转个身
Turn around.
啊 安吉尔
Aw, Angel.
什么
What?
(您的网络已断开)
哇哦
Wow.
一定是这个地方
This has got to be the place.
找到了
Found it.
这是什么
What is this?
把这些光之灵魂献祭给传送门
"By feeding these souls of light to the portal,
看门者将被赋予永生
the gatekeeper will be granted immortality
完成他们对黑暗的无限束缚
to fulfill their infinite bondage to darkness?"
相信你的恐惧之物 将带给受害者
"Believing what you fear will bring to the victim
他们的恐惧之物
what they are afraid of."
一旦喝酒仪式完成
"Once the ritual of la uva, the grape, is completed,
便可开始收集灵魂
the collecting of souls may begin."
你没事吧
You OK?
没事
Yeah.
你水壶没关火
You left the kettle on.
我在泡茶
I was making tea.
好的
OK.
嘿 你们赶紧来看看这个
Hey, you guys got to see this right now.
公共卫♥生♥部♥门官员
Public health officials
宣布了一种神秘的空气传播疾病
announced that a mysterious airborne contagion has
被确认为全球社会的下一个
been identified as the next major health
重大健康危机
crisis in global society.
病毒来源不明 它的传播速度
Its origin is unknown and is spreading at a rate
前所未见
like we've never seen.
几分钟前 华盛顿已经证实
Minutes ago, Washington has confirmed
在东西海岸已经确诊了多起
that multiple infections of this deadly disease
这种致命疾病的感染病例
have been confirmed in both the East and West Coast.
疾病控制中心警告美国人要引起重视
The CDC warns Americans take it serious.
疾控中心主任提醒所有美国人
The director of the CDC has warned all Americans
要做好最坏的打算
to prepare for the worst.
无论你做什么 千万不要出去
Whatever you do, do not go outside.
关好所有门窗
Secure all windows and doors.
害怕它
Fear it.
空气被污染了 病毒飞沫可以在几秒钟内扩散
The air is contaminated Droplets can spread within seconds.
这种空气传播的病毒在几小时内便会致死
This airborne virus can cause death within hours.
靠
Fuck.
大家一定要谨慎
Make sure that you are cautious--
我们基本上被无限期困在这个小屋了
We're basically trapped in this lodge indefinitely.
过了这么多月 我们现在甚至不能出去
After all these months and now we can't even go outside?
我们不能出去
We can't go outside.
你接触的人都被感染了
The people you are in contact with are infected.
可能就持续几天
It might only be a couple of days.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我不知道
I don't.
我只是希望如此
I'm just hopeful.
我们现实一点
Well, let's get real.
谈谈这事
Let's talk about it.
谈什么
Talk about what?
谁没在场
Who is missing?
你什么意思 本尼
What do you mean, Benny?
你为何不看看周围 告诉我谁没在
Why don't you look around and tell me who's missing?
哦
Oh.
麦克 说句话啊
Mike, say something.
罗斯 说话啊
Russ, say something.
你们告诉他
You guys talk to him.
卢病了
Lou is sick.
你为什么这样做
I mean, why are you doing this?
电影精选列表